MC noobs

Sberticus

.  ztrider, like i said before, be a man beforetalklike one,and why 30x30? go 1x1 if u not feared... marcin, with old, i wanted to meanthe player thatplayed beforethe one playing now. ztrider,u ownedme? , we battledtwice, first i won, 2nd u ran used food and gone back mine hp=half, him hp= full, i almost won...

Lmfao didn't if mother teach you not to tell lies?

How about a real battle in a selected battlefield bring as many elfs as you can will bring our warriors and will settle this with a big war name place date time unless you'd rarther dodge my challenge 30v30 style war. Not just a petty 5 on 5.

30 vs 30  :shok:  what a crap...impossible...totally NOOB

i almost won...

Is a loss in my books. I would be a $ millionaire if had those numbers on the lottery ticket right!

Don't fret, its just a game

Hahahahahahaahahhahahaha is funny how fast u spam this pointles topics, and many of you wrighte one thing on forum but take other actions in game like RainbowZ he is most sneaky now :rofl: , i like it. And quests are not all the same ,yesturday i had to kill 20 elfs 14-18 lvl, i wish there was more simular pvp quests :good:

wow! this war was so funny. really!!

;D

i just got online and three MC attack me at once until i doomed, lol  :lol:

luckily i already activated the re spawn statue near the place im doomed so i dont have to walk so far to reach my destination.

:)

I would  prefer if u got a problem with mc or elf, doesn't matter which faction u are on, just fight one on one. Quests are quests, if u can't handle it, don't accept it...

behave or i kill you all look at my forum sig  8)  remember it well :diablo:

i must remember this :diablo: yesterday mc make me cant do that sign rune quest :diablo:

elfs sneaky? i think u playing other game, go see what u loved noobs doing all days :)

no, not all elves sneaky, just you and few others  ;) .

btw. if you get online just to say something like:

Опубликованное фото

please stay online a little longer so i can laugh at u  ;D

marcin, at least i wasnt breaking my keyboard and mouse like u did when died many times trying to disturb at guards  8)

it was fun for me. ashu died few times and you were running away from me while like 4 elves were aiming at me  :lol:

nobody cares sneaky elf. or "mr pro"

In the most time I attack 1 on 1 but it seems you Mountain Claners run(Not all). I never saw people going on 1 on 1 at Mc. I only saw some like Pahatti, Sanbanyo, Dimanz,... and like 3 people more.

The others I saw pot or come 2 on 1.

it was fun for me. ashu died few times and you were running away from me while like 4 elves were aiming at me  :lol:

i was there i didnt aim at you  :blush:

In the most time I attack 1 on 1 but it seems you Mountain Claners run(Not all). I never saw people going on 1 on 1 at Mc. I only saw some like Pahatti, Sanbanyo, Dimanz,... and like 3 people more.

The others I saw pot or come 2 on 1.

this coming from a guy who made a video of 2 elf`s atking one mc who had half hp, and two elfs killing one mc who was fighting mob. lol

this coming from a guy who made a video of 2 elf`s atking one mc who had half hp, and two elfs killing one mc who was fighting mob. lol

I put some videos 1 on 1. I usually attack 1 on 1. Even I say my friends to not attack so we can fight 1 on 1 ;) :shok: lol

nice :) , but when a person do a thing that can kill all the party, i m sure that everyone at party will attack :)

Yes. Sometimes even I say to stop they are too late to. But I love 1 on 1 more than others. Its better.