MC noobs

Sberticus

Why is it that after the recent update all but a select few MC have turned into morons. Do you people not realize that we have a quest to kill the guards and a few npcs in your citadel?! Now every time I go anywhere near a MC town I get attacked by atleast one noob. Pls stop being stupid!

And yes I realize as I type this you guys probably have a similar quest and similar retarded elfs doing the same thing. Grow up!

Its interesting killing with reason  :good:

whomever get the quest should pay the consequent.

btw, what the reward? I dont see any reward on that quest so

dont do it, simple

What's your elf name so I can kill you too when I see you?

You tried and failed once. Tried many other times but I was not interests in wasting time.  :good:

I really don't think the quest is possible to finish at this point. Just me venting frustration  :drinks:

Guys it's not only MCs doing that. We've been trying to do  quest at dinalt castle for dozens of times because there were elves that were killing us and no one of us made such topic. ;)

Mc was raped by elfs from the beginning of game (barbs and rogues) and we didnt cried. Now its our chance to payback. ;)

Anyway i still never atk first any1, as far i remember elfs always start to atk first..

As soon as I make lvl 18 I'm going to attack every elf I see on MC land I will even make a special hunting party to kill all your bosses and elfs. Why you ask? Well ill tell you, because you dumb elfs killed my garr shagg hours I waited to kill that boss because of you dumb elfs.

Rule 1. Never trust a elf.

Rule 2. If elf is trustworthy read rule 1.

Rule 3. Elfs are like dogs you feed them care for them but they can still turn on you.

Rule 4. There is no such thing as a freindly elf, beware of any elf that befreinds you with promises off peace.

Rule 5. Every elf you see on MC land is guaranteed to kill a human, they may seem as tho they mean no harm just walking along don't be fooled. Don't make other MC warriors pay for your misjudgement. A elf will always pilage and plunder.

There can only be one race in arnia.

Yesterday, Moonkin and Overkill were disturbing us for at least an hour, defending the castle..today it was my payback :) and none of them cried.. finally a funny quest where we can kill each other for a reason.. however I wonder how elfs finish the "kill 10 level 18 players" . Only Awwww lev 18 as far as I know..

As soon as I make lvl 18 I'm going to attack every elf I see on MC land I will even make a special hunting party to kill all your bosses and elfs. Why you ask? Well ill tell you, because you dumb elfs killed my garr shagg hours I waited to kill that boss because of you dumb elfs.

Rule 3. Elfs are like dogs you feed them care for them but they can still turn on you.

Rule 4. There is no such thing as a freindly elf, beware of any elf that befreinds you with promises off peace.

Rule 5. Every elf you see on MC land is guaranteed to kill a human, they may seem as tho they mean no harm just walking along don't be fooled. Don't make other MC warriors pay for your misjudgement. A elf will always pilage and plunder.

:facepalm:

Wow, you really think barbs own this game now? Grow up. Okay, so I have permission to kill you now. And why the heck we'll wait for you to be lv18, why not shed a blood now? Man, are you into spectator sports or something?

Yesterday, Moonkin and Overkill were disturbing us for at least an hour, defending the castle..today it was my payback :) and none of them cried.. finally a funny quest where we can kill each other for a reason.. however I wonder how elfs finish the "kill 10 level 18 players" . Only Awwww lev 18 as far as I know..

Yeah,lv up guys, a little faster. ;D We cant do the quest without you so it's useless to us now. :(

Wow, you really think barbs own this game now? Grow up. Okay, so I have permission to kill you now. And why the heck we'll wait for you to be lv18, why not shed a blood now? Man, are you into spectator sports or something?

Maybe he watched "Conan the Barbarian"  :rofl:

Yeah,lv up guys, a little faster. ;D We cant do the quest without you so it's useless to us now. :(

Gonna reach it tomorrow as there will be more dailys from now on. :)

Lol am just having a laugh still this game is based on MC and Firstborn hateing each other so stop ♥♥♥♥♥ing its called "WAR"sprear for a reason why should we let you finsh your quests on our land to become stronger and kill us? This isn't Disneyland its a war you wanna complete quests on our land then bring a army simple. >:D

hm, as i see, as soon as we get gm ingame playing, some ppl that act like a child (zstrider) must be banned... he must grow up before talk with ppl... like i did... 14years old and i dont do such things... how much years u have? 5 or less?  :facepalm:

Sure thing. I just hope I WON'T see a post someday... like... "oh fckin Marshal's party always killing me. damn, I cant finish the quest, Kuuzmitch please make the quest easier or ill quit."

@ztrider,

I like you, talked like a man.

Pls make a special party to hunt me down.

I will dance on your corpse for sure

Actually, Ztrider just saying this things coz he wants his name to be famous. Not bad strategy using forum man... but in game? oh man, bet you run like headless chicken.

hm, as i see, as soon as we get gm ingame playing, some ppl thatactlike a child (zstrider) must be banned... he must grow up before talk with ppl... like i did... 14years old and i dont do such things... how much years u have? 5 or less? hm, as i see, as soon as we get gm ingame playing, some ppl thatactlike a child (zstrider) must be banned..z. he must grow up before talk with ppl... like i did... 14years old and i dont do such things... how much years u have? 5 or less

Tell me your using a crappy translator or something..

Ye your all going to own me blah blah not me whineing about getting owned by elfs don't worry I have a good freinds list so bring your noob elf faces.

u have friends? dont lie, and yes, my english is bad... last thing, who u friends? if is the first option: mc pros like sulla awwww, old marcin, tonytuanzz or mc noobs like legandary, you, 200 others... choose one... the first option are our friends, the second option died too many times...

Bring your noob party will be waiting MC sticks togther all elfs are the enemy as for the stupid chicken dodge strategy that's a elf tactic us MC are smarter than that so stop talking and bring your awsome army and see what happens instead of crying about getting killed when u enter the lions den noobs. :lol:

u have friends? dont lie, and yes, my english is bad... last thing, who u friends? if is the first option: mc pros like sulla awwww, old marcin, tonytuanzz or mc noobs like legandary, you, 200 others... choose one... the first option are our friends, the second option died too many times...

im not that old!!  ;D

How about a real battle in a selected battlefield bring as many elfs as you can will bring our warriors and will settle this with a big war name place date time unless you'd rarther dodge my challenge 30v30 style war. Not just a petty 5 on 5.

ztrider, like i said before, be a man before talk like one, and why 30x30? go 1x1 if u not feared... marcin, with old, i wanted to mean the player that played before the one playing now. ztrider, u owned me?  :lol: , we battled twice, first i won, 2nd u ran used food and gone back mine hp=half, him hp= full, i almost won...

How about a real battle in a selected battlefield bring as many elfs as you can will bring our warriors and will settle this with a big war name place date time unless you'd rarther dodge my challenge 30v30 style war. Not just a petty 5 on 5.

this would be cool  :diablo: