Acrid says goodbye

Acrid

I've decided to quit warspear. And when I quit a game, I go all the way. I've given my account to my friend Manley/freq/frequency. This way everything I've done wasn't for nothing, and I'm glad it's going somewhere it'll be used. I'm going to miss this game, not going to lie. I'm posting this because it's probably the last time you will see the original Acrid and I want to thank everyone for the fun we've had.

OMG :facepalm: i been seeing alot of these so called goodbye im quiting topics ....but no one is really quiting i still see all those in game who so called claim there quiting  :facepalm: but if you are goodbye bro

I've decided to quit warspear. And when I quit a game, I go all the way. I've given my account to my friend Manley/freq/frequency. This way everything I've done wasn't for nothing, and I'm glad it's going somewhere it'll be used. I'm going to miss this game, not going to lie. I'm posting this because it's probably the last time you will see the original Acrid and I want to thank everyone for the fun we've had.

seriously? posting in forum about giving away your account??  :shok:

• 2 weeks later...

had respect for you, until the end. manley is known for ganking. if i bothered to make a video id post it, but hes not worth my time. im sure your account will be put to "good" use from that kid.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

fake,a few days ago I saw u

Too late, he deleted Acrid.

But he can always start from scratch.

i saw ladyseth in caravan afk with no weapon. so i brought my paladin and afk'd next to you. next thing i know 6 people swarm me (your still afk) but i aoe stun with fedders and casually walk away

ill admit, i had a good laugh

Acrid.... Goodbye

Lol, why do you want to go afk in an enemy place *z*, and that comment was irrelevant to my quote and the topic itself but ok lol ;D

i was at work, and your costume was intimidating. put two and two together and im bored

OMG :facepalm: i been seeing alot of these so called goodbye im quiting topics ....but no one is really quiting i still see all those in game who so called claim there quiting  :facepalm: but if you are goodbye bro

probrably gave away their account :facepalm:  geez, i thought all people knew that...