Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Holmes

[2019.11.07] Great Battle for territories 08.11

Recommended Posts

WyNIDP-tc8M.jpg
 

Friends!

 

We are pleased to announce that on November 08 , in honor of the opening XXXVII season of the Arena, the traditional Great Battle for Territories will take place.
Anyone who is ready to defend the honor of his union, we are waiting on the lands of Irselnort!

 

Schedule is here:

US-Sapphire - 20:00 PDT
EU-Emerald - 19:00 CET
SEA-Pearl - 17:00 CET
BR-Tourmaline - 01:00 CET (next day)
RU-Amber, RU-Topaz, RU-Ruby - 17:00 CET

 

Rewards:

3 taken territories:
- increasing of resilience, physical and magical strength by 10%
- increasing of arena points gain by 10%
2 taken territories:
- increasing of max HP and energy by 10%
- increasing of arena points gain by 10%
1 taken territory (or 2:2):
- increasing of HP and MP regeneration by 30%
- increasing of arena points gain by 10%
Incentive prize (0:0; 0:1; 0:2; 0:3)
- increasing of physical and magical defense by 10%
 
All bonuses may be summarized, except for the incentive one.
Rewards will be active for 3 days.

Good luck in the battle!
AIGRIND

Edited by Holmes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MeKhan said:

Predicted Result : Elf Eu 3:0 ))

 

Not like you need a prediction anyway xdd

 

At least on EU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, vla-wot said:

Great Battle for territories problems much 24h buff mcs many quit warspear online

2uq.mp4

 

They didn't quit. They just don't care of wars. 

 

They lose not cause they left the gams, that's for sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Higgings said:

 

They didn't quit. They just don't care of wars. 

 

They lose not cause they left the gams, that's for sure. 


Eu-emerald old before many mcs players and now low mcs players problems for Great Battle for Terrioties

I many friends mcs all talks me

Edited by vla-wot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, vla-wot said:


Eu-emerald old before many mcs players and now low mcs players problems for Great Battle for Terrioties

I many friends mcs all talks me

 

They joined due to Hassn gifting them stuff. Not a case that Mc's loss started from when Hassn quit (and not many MCs, one only)

 

They joined again for the sake of pride when people started to lead them decently but soon after lazyness and demotivation. Not to count that PvE players (me for example) get disadvantages by achieving the 3-star buff 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Higgings said:

 

They joined due to Hassn gifting them stuff. Not a case that Mc's loss started from when Hassn quit (and not many MCs, one only)

 

They joined again for the sake of pride when people started to lead them decently but soon after lazyness and demotivation. Not to count that PvE players (me for example) get disadvantages by achieving the 3-star buff 


I do not speak Hassn, this much time 24h buff problems hard for ranks arena many quit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd be really pleased if they added something more than just obsolete buffs as rewards for captured territories.

Everything else rewards you with items and currencies and chests: Holiday events, holiday GvG,non-holiday GvG.

Though I doubt it would significantly increase the amount of participants but I'd surely be more tempted to join more often.

It's already hard to earn gold as it is after that silly "Mobs carry gold update" which removed other collectable trophies that could have been sold for a decent sum.

And now the amount of gold the monsters drop is beyond insignificant. It was way better before.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 11/22/2019 at 10:41 PM, Higgings said:

 

They joined due to Hassn gifting them stuff. Not a case that Mc's loss started from when Hassn quit (and not many MCs, one only)

 

They joined again for the sake of pride when people started to lead them decently but soon after lazyness and demotivation. Not to count that PvE players (me for example) get disadvantages by achieving the 3-star buff 

 

Never trust to general impressions, my boy, but concentrate yourself upon details ( SHERLOCK HOLMES)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, crnoss said:

 

 

Never trust to general impressions, my boy, but concentrate yourself upon details ( SHERLOCK HOLMES)

 

That's both general and details :on-jail-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2019 at 8:09 PM, vla-wot said:

Great Battle for territories problems much 24h buff mcs many quit warspear online

Hi there! what problem? I can't see your picture 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/26/2019 at 2:16 AM, Akasha said:

Hi there! what problem? I can't see your picture 


Have problems 24h war buff lose ranks arena mcs many quit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, vla-wot said:

Have problems 24h war buff lose ranks arena mcs many quit

Has this bug been fixed? I haven't heard of anything like that from players

@Higgings do you know what he is talking about? 

 

Edited by Akasha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Akasha said:

Has this bug been fixed? I haven't heard of anything like that from players

@Higgings do you know what he is talking about? 

 

 

From what I get, he is asking to reduce the duration of the War Buffs since, according to him, many arena players from the Legion Side have quit due to the fact that it lasts 24h ("too much")

 

Personally I disagree on reducing them - I instead believe that the war system should be updated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Higgings said:

 

From what I get, he is asking to reduce the duration of the War Buffs since, according to him, many arena players from the Legion Side have quit due to the fact that it lasts 24h ("too much")

 

Personally I disagree on reducing them - I instead believe that the war system should be updated. 


Yes need change 2h war buff 10% resi or 24h buff 2% resi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...