Buyer of Chainless League

Sinscale

Question

I wonder how to buy something from NPC named Buyer of Chainless League. I got good level (icons are not red) and MC. When i choosing item and click on BUY i got info "not enough currency" but offcourse its not true. Maybe someone know answer.

9 answers to this question

Guest Mioco

so how much dailys you can take and complete in one day? 15?

2 dailys for crimsons

I have a problem to for buying they are red by me i am lvl 14 Druid my Repuptation is -5000 why? And how can i make my repuptation better?

I have a problem to for buying they are red by me i am lvl 14 Druid my Repuptation is -5000 why? And how can i make my repuptation better?

Maybe youre talking about Chainless League Reputation, it is really is -5000 at start and you must do the quest for it that can be get in NadirSard.

Its Chainless League reputation. You must do quests. You can get it from Nadir Sard tavern from "Gamriz"