ARENA lvl 10

Buudbd

Gentlemen, I am being reported now by a person who says that I use multi acc, I now want to denounce this person who said to make a video of my person and my connected friends, for God's sake leave the envy and strive a little more, I do stay connected many hours, I do buy many COINS, I do my best to win the arena

ANOTHER THING I WANT TO MAKE A COMPLAINT, please, the game technical service review these accounts, these two players are different players and share the account.

IMG_2315[1].PNG

IMG_2316[1].PNG

IMG_2317[1].PNG

IMG_2318[1].PNG

IMG_2320[1].PNG

IMG_2321[1].PNG

These two players, they are named (victorbd) and (Kingwolf), both at level 10 of the serv I emerald, they can't stand losing to me pvp or in the arena, so they are denouncing me, making a lot of lies like "I use Multiple accounts.

But let's tell the truth that they want to ban me because these two weak can't kill my charmer, and the biggest reason was that I posted a youtube video killing victorbd hahahaha.
and I have proof that they are threatening me and that I will be banned.

Now a question, what can be done about it? They keep asking my account to be banned, accusing me of things. and I have a way of proving that they are trying to make me lose my account by being blocked.

1 hour ago, Fauv said:

These two players, they are named (victorbd) and (Kingwolf), both at level 10 of the serv I emerald, they can't stand losing to me pvp or in the arena, so they are denouncing me, making a lot of lies like "I use Multiple accounts.

But let's tell the truth that they want to ban me because these two weak can't kill my charmer, and the biggest reason was that I posted a youtube video killing victorbd hahahaha.
and I have proof that they are threatening me and that I will be banned.

Now a question, what can be done about it? They keep asking my account to be banned, accusing me of things. and I have a way of proving that they are trying to make me lose my account by being blocked.

Am honestly confused about if you're using two accounts and chat on your same topic or you're two people.

In any case, denounces like these are dealt by the support team, and not here. If you have proves of what you say, I hereby advise you to send them a letter and to wait for a reply. Mind please that it might take up to 5 days for a reply. 

[email protected] 

I bid you a nice day!