Sign in to follow this  
Luiz Del Ducca

World event baron tricks.

Hello support, My name is luiz, i am macept from us-saphire server.

I want to talk about in game events.  Well, this halloween event is very expected for everyone in the game, speccially because of the "life steal bonus" and physical damage accessories.

Unfortunatelly this year the event update came too late to the game. Many of us got bored and maybe stressed with lastest in game content, ayvondil 5th sector has and continue being too hard with these infinite controling effects.

Talking serious to you, dont you think it is stressing getting alot of controling effects unstopable till u die? Yep thats very stressing.

But lets back to my main subject that i eant to talk about.

I dont know about the others servers, but in saphire, players act like this: "Lets do event till it fails, if it fails at any stage we stop doing. Cause it is a waste of time. As the bestest rewards are from the lastest chests.".

That specially happen when you give us too hard event and "nerf" just after people start complaining.

But it not work, people already had lost the interest in the event as it failed at first/second/or event third stage at the first days after release.

As i am not here just to show you my point of view, by my own experience and by observating others players.

I am here to share some suggestions too.

I know that you can have track of online/active players in each servers, as i remember you had shared a image in the forum "infographic" about drops and quests done, etc.

So thats my simple suggestion, is to make the events more balanced to each server considering amount of players and active players.

Also we know that we have the problem about sentinels players being higher than in legion, so consider to remove that variable to both sides having completed events conditions.

Thank your for attention, i hope my complain be received with open mind, based in the better for everyone in the game and in our welflare.

Edited by Luiz Del Ducca

Just now, Luiz Del Ducca said:

Talking serious to you, dont you think it is stressing getting alot of controling effects unstopable till u die?

12 hours ago, Higgings said:

Please, Could you also adjust the rate of the Fear Skill used by Vekufe mobs? It is not funny to see that lv12 mobs can stun until death a lv32 character... it hurts physically and here -> ❤ 

:imdead:

Turtle, you complained about the stuns during the 3rd stage. It is possible to complete the event, easily when players are active.

I've already asked them to check any need for adjustments. What else can I we say to you?!

If there is a need, it will be done. If its not done, then there isn't a need.

On 11/7/2019 at 12:28 PM, Akasha said:

It is possible to complete the event, easily when players are active.

On 11/6/2019 at 8:57 PM, Luiz Del Ducca said:

make the events more balanced to each server considering amount of players and active players.

Screenshots from the event at same time, but different servers.

Brazilian server:

US-saphire:

Ps. While in saphire we was in the 2nd stage(and it failed), brazililian already done 4th stage(they was just wating sentinels side to complete too and procced to 5th.)

Edited by Luiz Del Ducca

the real issue is most of the ppl during the events are going dg/afk and it makes really hard stages where requires an good amaunt of players and organization, the onlytime when i was online and passed the third stage we still one step from fail since i died leaving the second tank at the event alone and its obvious that even with the help of other to block em some still reaching the tent. then failed at the fourth since we weren't eugth to kill the pignata and prevent evryone getting on fear at the same time

Would be really nice if chests had actually decent stuff in there. Because in my opinion the only thing is worth from that event is the Vekufe minion because it deals really nice damage, but that's it.