Sell/trade impenetrable shroud diadem & boots

Zam

I had 40k in ELF side my nick in elves is Dulinjoo 14lvl archer, and i have mcs char Dushan 20lvl rogue. i post in trade chat "buy set sign 40k for my rogue". i mean i wanna pay in elves 40k, and other char sell me sign on mcs char. I give him 40k, but he is now always offline :'( SCAMMER    "Spartaangr" archer 14lvl, he have rogue "Baium" 8lvl.  PLS do something :(

I had 40k in ELF side my nick in elves is Dulinjoo 14lvl archer, and i have mcs char Dushan 20lvl rogue. i post in trade chat "buy set sign 40k for my rogue". i mean i wanna pay in elves 40k, and other char sell me sign on mcs char. I give him 40k, but he is now always offline :'( SCAMMER    "Spartaangr" archer 14lvl, he have rogue "Baium" 8lvl.  PLS do something :(

It would be best to have some evidence of this, like screenshots or video showing the full details.

And also, the location where you have place this will not be seen by those who could ( not saying they can ) help you. Try posting in support section of forum.

Your best bet would be to start over again from scratch, and have a read of the following quote and follow its link for good advice against scammers. :)

Cross faction or server trading:This form of trading has no form of protection. Please be aware that one can be easily scammed this way.If you want to trade your current gold ( as example ) from one faction/ server to another, will not be a safe process and is an easy scam for any predator.Best advice would be to just simply keep your gold where it is and make a new stash on the faction/server you wish it to be at.