[2019.11.06] Game servers restart

Peony

news_2_1200x630.png

UPD: The servers are running!

Warriors!

We want to inform you that today, November 6 at 11:30 CET, our game servers will be restarted due to the fixes of some bugs:

-    fixed "Indestructible Entourage" buff which was given as a reward for world event;
-    changed handing point of daily quest "Curse of Capelobo" for players of 29-32 levels;

-    reduced the amount of "Skeleton Demoman" monsters that appear in the 3rd stage of the world event;
-    fixed rare error that led to unstable work of servers during tournament guild event ‘Treasures of Count Onofre’.

The game will be unavailable for about 30 minutes.

Please, don't plan anything significant at this time and we apologize for any inconvenience.

AIGRIND

Edited by Peony

Please, Could you also adjust the rate of the Fear Skill used by Vekufe mobs? It is not funny to see that lv12 mobs can stun until death a lv32 character... it hurts physically and here -> ❤ 

:imdead:

8 минут назад, Mczohan08 сказал:

give back buffs chests and good luck tokens?

Only for RU-Amber and RU-Topaz servers, other servers had no problems

2 minutes ago, Peony said:

Yalnızca RU-Amber ve RU-Topaz sunucuları için, diğer sunucularda sorun yaşanmadı

fine, one hour free dungeon buff?

Edited by Mczohan08

3 минуты назад, Mczohan08 сказал:

fine, one hour free dungeon buff?

All Guild members who were at the event "Treasure of Count Onofre" will receive rewards:

1-10 places:

- 2 Seeker's Stamina Elixirs,

- "Treasure Trove of Count Onofre" (according to the place in the standings);

- "Good Luck Tokens" currency (according to the place in the standings);

11-1000 places: 

- "Good Luck Tokens " currency (150 units).

@Peony @AkashaDg costs stam if you die and try to enter again even if you have buff from gvg. 

Edited by Zurp

35 minutes ago, Zurp said:

@Peony @AkashaDg costs stam if you die and try to enter again even if you have buff from gvg. 

It always worked this way even the first time this kind of buff appeared. I believe the buff works only in case you have to begin the dungeon from 0, but that's a personal idea and nothing official. 

Edited by Higgings
Added and Removed some parts

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

It always worked this way even the first time this kind of buff appeared. I believe the buff works only in case you have to begin the dungeon from 0, but that's a personal idea and anything official. 

image.png

One would think free means free...

22 hours ago, Peony said:

reduced the amount of "Skeleton Demoman" monsters that appear in the 3rd stage of the world event

Finelly, i was sick of dieing every event cuz the dumb stunlock from those things.

5 часов назад, Zurp сказал:

Hmmm, it shouldn’t be like this. I’ll check tomorrow.

Why how my account got banned from chatting inviting to party all in interact . If someone report me there must be heavy proof to do it coz is such a pain in ass nearly to quit this game from 6yrs old playing . This is sucks need to explained how got banned and need info who & when like other game there's such thing so the one got banned not got bothered to ask why got banned. Fix this

13 minutes ago, Arnstine said:

Why how my account got banned from chatting inviting to party all in interact . If someone report me there must be heavy proof to do it coz is such a pain in ass nearly to quit this game from 6yrs old playing . This is sucks need to explained how got banned and need info who & when like other game there's such thing so the one got banned not got bothered to ask why got banned. Fix this

Not the right place for this kind of things. Although as you stated you may hate it, the best option still remains the Support Team ([email protected]). Send them an email and wait for a reply; they'll definitely help you out with this (or at least you'll know more infos).

Have a nice day! 

Well if got banned there must be a info before u log in game coz wondering ducking why how when and who this banned or silence thing happened 😫

I send email it's already 5hrs past no yet reply 😫

2 hours ago, Arnstine said:

Well if got banned there must be a info before u log in game coz wondering ducking why how when and who this banned or silence thing happened 😫

I send email it's already 5hrs past no yet reply 😫

My boy, don't forget you're not the only guy pming them for his problems: like you, there are several other players who also contact them for any reason. 

An answer might take up to 5 working days.

16 часов назад, Zurp сказал:

Sorry guys i said the wrong information yesterday! only the first entry in dg is free with buff, and if you died or did not have a time to complete then it will be one stam

3 hours ago, Peony said:

Sorry guys i said the wrong information yesterday! only the first entry in dg is free with buff, and if you died or did not have a time to complete then it will be one stam

Basically the way I described. 

• Akasha unpinned this topic