Ok Devs, I wanna know what's up, you guys wasting our time or what?

Shitzo

Question

Ok, first of all with all respects Devs, I wanna know what's going on, you trying to fool us and waste our times or what?

First came Black Jack, halloween event boss in the Sanctuaries, we killed him A LOT of times and our tank wasted A LOT and when I say A LOT I mean A LOT of pots to kill it, not only that but the repairs too, and he dropped NOTHING.

Then came Serpent Sorcerors, these 1 million HP Bosses at Sanctuary WHICH DROPPED LV15 BLUE QUALITY EQUIPS, what's that about? A 1 million HP boss which drops items which we used to get from 40k HP ones? You're kidding me...

And now a new boss in the Sanctuaries, which apparently has no name too  :facepalm:  and yup, you guessed it, hasn't dropped us anything else but bars.

Now my main question is, Does this boss actually drops something besides bars? or does it just drop our time and money?

Did Black Jack, halloween event boss, drop anything?

I will await your answer, Snorlax, Kuzmitch or any Dev.

Eagerly awaiting some reply to this. Made about 20 kills on the unnamed muppet.

My only guess with blackjack and other aa boss lately is that their drops must be so damn epic that the rates are winning lottery ticket high, or, that there is some unknown method (class combination in pt, formation, number of animated armor killed by pt during the fight, number of bars in inventory... et cetera) to trigger drop chance.

So curious, please devs, throw us a bone.

Can't wait for them to reply on this one, i already gave up killing those new bosses as they seem to drop NOTHING but garbage.  :bad:

sir pls dont insuilt............

THE GARBAGE!!!!!;D

That wulturn suit was obtained from the 4 bosses inside the ice queen gates, wulturn dropped a costume, auster did too, all of them dropped costumes. (Leduy in us sapphire got the green version, while paulloo got the lime green one)

Hello.

It actually drops special outfit and few items (armour) from Winter Event.

Could you please post screenshots of those special outfits and items? also, what are the drop rates of obtaining one?

• Developer

Items are: Polar Haze Vestments, Severe Cold Cap, Everlasting Winter Cuirass. Unfortunately, I do not have any information about % chances.

Outfit:

Опубликованное фото

The drop % doesn't matter.

Thanks allot Snorlax, best Dev ever.

We farmed Seal bosses allot, didn't get a drop, sapphire got a few so I don't think chances matter.

Let the grinding, begin.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQD9bXimCTfnABNzdpshUy-SKtZ8zeb-pc61JpmrMtl-7VYoCdNNQ

I've never seen that on US, where's it from?

some rogue from us sapphire has one kawky, he stood with me before when i got my snow queen first time. purple cape that looks like snow queen  ;D

Items are: Polar Haze Vestments, Severe Cold Cap, Everlasting Winter Cuirass. Unfortunately, I do not have any information about % chances.

Outfit:

Опубликованное фото

can someone re-post the pic of the costume, cant view on my pc

Outfit:

Опубликованное фото

aww...always the best ! We love you  :give_rose:

Outfit:

Snorlax :*

So happy to hear/see this!

0/25 so far. Gogo muppet farms!

Outfit:

Опубликованное фото

Snorly, everyone is busy with swamps, almost no1 cares for farming anymore. You guys should really increase the drop ratio, especially from short time bosses like the muppet! We have been farming it in two, it takes almost 40mins to kill it, and theres times that it doesnt even drop a freaking bar! Its so sad  :sorry:

And xmas itens pfff, arena gear rules it ;D hahaha

Outfit:

Опубликованное фото

snorlax whats that weapon/skin?

i see it as a spear/sword at forsaken isle. always wanted it.

0/31, almost all those kills were duo. Best so far... Mithril bar :*

not farmin it til our high critters are on  ;D

:( popsy still so busy with work. same as ascetic

not farmin it til our high critters are on  ;D

:( popsy still so busy with work. same as ascetic

Funny how ppl started to care about this boss after this topic  :blush: :bad:

Funny how ppl started to care about this boss after this topic  :blush: :bad:

we did farm it before this topic. i dont really want the costume. we was just curious on what it drops. just like how we farmed blackjack/temptress before.

And after severeal hours of farming we were all like; Meh, ♥♥♥♥ it, i don't need their stuff anyway. Then as usual, we get outnumbered by elves, then they  farm it for a few hours until they grow tired of it (or get gangbanged by mcs) :good:

• Developer

Snorly, everyone is busy with swamps, almost no1 cares for farming anymore. You guys should really increase the drop ratio, especially from short time bosses like the muppet! We have been farming it in two, it takes almost 40mins to kill it, and theres times that it doesnt even drop a freaking bar! Its so sad  :sorry:

And xmas itens pfff, arena gear rules it ;D hahaha

I will forward that suggestion