Sign in to follow this  
Kuzmitch

Leveling up guide on Irselnort 12-18 lvl

Dear players!

Following the introduction of the levels in the game had many questions and ambiguities about leveling. On some of these questions are intended to answer this issue. It's about a neutral island Irselnort intended to play at level 12 and higher.

Perhaps you have noticed that Irselnort clearly divided into zones. We offer the scheme in accordance with which the character is difficult but fascinating path from the 12th to 18th level. We tried to make sure that within each zone corresponded to the level of monsters strength of your character and contributed to a comfortable game.

Please note that due to the fact that the island Irselnort many quests are not required, it may happen that your character will go

outside the zone before he pass all quests, and at the following location it is waiting for evil and powerful monsters. Also - there are so-called location at the foot of the Gray Mountains and caves of the Citadel of Berengar's Citadel, who we specifically balanced for the game to the highest affordable level.

Due to the fact that the scope for recruitment experience is limited plot and daily tasks, we have decided to give players more opportunities to gain experience.

After today's restart of servers the maximum number of daily quests has been increased to 15, ie 3 daily quests for each  selected location. Cumulative number of possible experience for them - 150 per day.

Опубликованное фото

Please also share your tips and tricks. Thank you!

Guest Mioco

huh? I dont understand. I checked all places and still got 4 daily quest.

Which faction?

And - you can get daily-quests in location only if you finished all regular quest in this location.

Protip: You can buy healing dishes in taverns that can be used to restore your hitpoints out of combat.

Maybe let's make Tips thread, and devs will add them to loading screen :D

Which faction?

And - you can get daily-quests in location only if you finished all regular quest in this location.

Yes, I am finish with all quest in all Location.

I think what the announcement means is that you can have 15 pending daily quests in your quest log, and that you can have only 3 quests pending from each location.

For example, in day 1 you pick 1 quest for each location = total 5 quests pending. In day 2 you pick 5 new quests again. In day 3 you pick another 5. You have now 15 quests pending.

Then in day 4 either you can't pick any more quests or some of your quests cancel, or whatever.

I think what the announcement means is that you can have 15 pending daily quests in your quest log, and that you can have only 3 quests pending from each location.

For example, in day 1 you pick 1 quest for each location = total 5 quests pending. In day 2 you pick 5 new quests again. In day 3 you pick another 5. You have now 15 quests pending.

Then in day 4 either you can't pick any more quests or some of your quests cancel, or whatever.

haha no.

There are only 6 quests now (firstborn), the usual 4 and the two new at Kamp-Riff (Btw, it's Camp-Riff) and in the new secret village.

:shok: Plz tell me whr is secret village =]

I should low every places level by one! :D  :drinks:  cuz the beer dizzes our heads!!!  :friends: I have now 18 dq's available?  :shok: :drinks:  oohh wait did i were drunk  ::) :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:  kids remember to brush theets!  :diablo:

It's just too lengthy process to get lv20 I could make lv12 in a day or 2 but for lv20 takes a month or two, although it's fair but it's boring to do the same thing over and over again. It's not only in warspear even in crystal saga(Lovely game, try) you level up to 60 with quests then you are reborn with additional skill and stat points and now you have to level up without quests ofcours some dailies but apart from them you get experience for killing mobs. What if we could get experience from killing mobs in warspear?

If we could get exp from mobs, then the game has no point. Everyone would be lvl 20 already  :crazy: . Uber power lvl up with your lvl 1 and lvl 20 in party. Great joke in 30min you lvl 20  :spiteful:

I think that we can earn exp from mobs. Our exp need to next level can be just more high than the problem with very fast lvl will be removed. We can also gain exp from arena. ;D

I do not like the idea to gain experience by killing monsters .. that would make it even easier to pick up maximum level in the game *-*

I do not like the idea to gain experience by killing monsters .. that would make it even easier to pick up maximum level in the game *-*

yes

Quest Forgotten secret of weapon

WHERE IS THE KEY PLEASE HELP HELP I DON`t SEE ANY KEY AT THE CAVE :search: :search: :search: :search: :search: :search: :search: :search: :search: :search: :search: :search: :search: :search: :search: