Hyper motivator unique post

Panchen

Welcome and see my poster, my army can kill lvl 20 bds with lvl 3 shaman, u should join me ;)

==================================================================

Опубликованное фото

The bd had 50helth? And the u killed him? :tease:

Why cant you guys understand, this isnt a random shaman, this is PANCHENS THE GREAT!  :yahoo:

The bd had 50helth? And the u killed him? :tease:

let me introduce u to the universe of hyper pro legendary players: my shaman farms eye solo, i have more gold than all the players in all the servers together, and thats because of the extrematly high amount of doom swords i got farming eye. i can kill 100 lvl 20 rangers by myself, and i mean all of them together. i said 100? sorry, i mean 1000. (i kill 1k rangers lvl 20). i have the most efective healing weapon and the most powerful legendary hyper unique armor in all the servers (and other items too)

Опубликованное фото

i can kill you in one hit, unarmed, with my eyes closed, without skills. i can kill you with lag, with eye and all lab adds hiting me. i can kill you even while dc.  :aggressive:

hope u get it :)

let me introduce u to the universe of hyper pro legendary players: my shaman farms eye solo, i have more gold than all the players in all the servers together, and thats because of the extrematly high amount of doom swords i got farming eye. i can kill 100 lvl 20 rangers by myself, and i mean all of them together. i said 100? sorry, i mean 1000. (i kill 1k rangers lvl 20). i have the most efective healing weapon and the most powerful legendary hyper unique armor in all the servers (and other items too)

Опубликованное фото

i can kill you in one hit, unarmed, with my eyes closed, without skills. i can kill you with lag, with eye and all lab adds hiting me. i can kill you even while dc.  :aggressive:

OMG! :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

Panchens, my hero  :give_rose:

You forgot to explain the moon def and sun def! I miss your signature so much hahaha ;D

I cant log Ladyclow anymore coz of Panchens  :sorry:

He k.o'd me so badly that i wasnt able to revive!!

OMG! :facepalm:

Did he killed you too? Thats why the sad face?  ;D

Panchens, my hero  :give_rose:

You forgot to explain the moon def and sun def! I miss your signature so much hahaha ;D

I cant log Ladyclow anymore coz of Panchens  :sorry:

He k.o'd me so badly that i wasnt able to revive!!

Did he killed you too? Thats why the sad face?  ;D

I don't play the crazy US where lv20 nooby bds get killed by "pro" lv3 shaman ;D You are possibly spammer Check for viruses

I don't play the crazy US where lv20 nooby bds get killed by "pro" lv3 shaman ;D You are possibly spammer Check for viruses

that noob bd lvl 20 can kill all ur charactes together in one hit unarmed with lag. just acept it. im hyper pro and ur jealous. i will make lvl 3 druid to kill ur rogue.

about the moon and sun def, im hyper pro against all type of player. moon def for druid/shaman, sun def to tank lambert and pvp mage/priest. armor amp +5 to tank aa and to kill lvl 20 ranger.

1. Lvl 3 with lightning lvl 5?

2. A rock on first and second pictures changes his position more than other one

3. U realy pro on photoshop :D

Bro, you don't get it do you? :facepalm:

This is Panchens the Great hyper pro shaman, he got ALOT of doom weapon sets in his backpack, and could easily kill you in a hit. :fool:

Panchens the hyper pro elf killer is the best of the best in US-sapphire, get your facts right before making up conclusions. O:-)

Bro, you don't get it do you? :facepalm:

This is Panchens the Great hyper pro shaman, he got ALOT of doom weapon sets in his backpack, and could easily kill you in a hit. :fool:

Panchens the hyper pro elf killer is the best of the best in US-sapphire, get your facts right before making up conclusions. O:-)

FINALLY someone with brains!  :facepalm: :yahoo:

what will you all say now? i cant wait to see what stupid excuse u make only because you dont want to admit im the most hyper powerful pro shaman in all sapphire server

what will you all say now? i cant wait to see what stupid excuse u make only because you dont want to admit im the most hyper powerful pro shaman in all sapphire server

:rofl: :rofl: shiiiit!haha  hyper pro :yahoo:

thats mspaint not photoshop  ;D

nope nope:

i make a video doing pvp with my hyper pro elf-slayer shaman lvl 3, so i can take screenshots from it and make a poster!!,,,,, and then people say that pvp is false and that im using photoshop.

sooooooooooooooooo i make ANOTHER pvp with the same bd to record a video and upload it, so i can show that guy that that my poster is not photoshop, is only screenshots of a pvp video, and instead of admit that the pvp is true and that im #1 pro elf-slayer shaman lvl 3, you say IM USING PAINT!!!  :fool:

what do i have to do to convince jealous people?? visit them at their houses and log in my account and play that pvp by third time with them next to me watching the screen??????  :facepalm:

• 2 weeks later...