[2011.08.09] Server maintenance with balance fix

Kuzmitch

game better, but unicate sets still look very bad:D some equips like old berengar set(maybe shining) may be great,started be comedy with costumes,so not major problem...this is problem, how we can beat this underground horror!?:D it is level 53:D so maybe if we have our old party, not in five...limit is bad,5 do many problems,it need be back 8 or incrased to 10.Game started be playable,i today buyed coins:P thx Chronoz...

2711_.png

Guest Mioco

this is problem, how we can beat this underground horror!?:D it is level 53:D so maybe if we have our old party, not in five...limit is bad,5 do many problems,it need be back 8 or incrased to 10.Game started be playable,i today buyed coins:P thx Chronoz...

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=6487.msg47668#msg47668

Thanks for replies, guys! I really appreciate it.

So you'll add mana drinks? Or you'll just increase regen...

Thanks for replies, guys! I really appreciate it.

BTW, new PC client perfectly fits my netbook:

Опубликованное фото

How u get that size? I have the small version of that.

Just read the first post of this thread.

Can u tell me how i can empty my cache? I don't get what i exactly empty...

The game is good now. Regen is now better and can be even better by enchanting, mobs are now a little stronger then in version 0.7.0 so its more challenging and fun. And why do some people complain about gear, it's good, the whole graphics in general is wonderful (some complain about druid and shaman look, but those classes are people walking in dresses, what do you expect ;D). I like the looks of my BD in leather and in chain armor. :dirol:  So, good job Aigrind. :clapping:

You will get it in the upcoming few days, be patient.

I got two questions:

1. Why did you remove the ranks (now numbers) besides the names of each player, i find it very important to know what level someone is, especially the enemies, without having to click on them first and maybe attack them by accident. Also its faster then clicking on each individual and simpler, more so when there are a lot of people on screen.

2.We noticed Blade Dancers don't dodge anymore, is it a bug or was it intended so?

realy nice now. balanced and monsters are not to strong. nice miracle shop (at first i have not seen the big ones :))

good job, but bad first time after update.

Finally got a chance to sit down and play the game more. As I mentioned before, the update is great - the more I played, the more I realized how awesome the new balance is. I think you guys did a PERFECT job with the stat balancing. The mana regene is decent, but I think it can still use a tiny tiny push. Nothing major though, just a small thing really.

As far as the graphics, I think they look great. I love the icons and GUI, but I still maintain my opinion that the Gaurdian armors should have either been kept black, or changed to white. Red isn't exactly the color I would imagine a Gaurdian armor for rogues to look like. This is another personal thing though, and does not affect the game at all. It would actually be cool if we were allowed to make our own skins. But that's a little off topic.

Lastly, the Windows OS window is now a very good size. Not too small and not too big. I think it would be a good idea to add in resolution sizes in the options menu. This way people could select the size they feel most comfortable with. This is also not a big deal, it is great the way it is now, but this addition might be something to consider in the near future.

Anyways, the mobs are great, the stats are great, gameplay is much much better, the graphics are great... I am very satisfied with the results of the game! You guys definitely deserve some money for this haha, so I encourage the playerbase to buy some miracle coins. Our devs deserve it.  :drinks: Thank you! :good:

sorry for the ask, but the lv 53 mob... its a bug, wrong thing, or just want to see hundreds of ppl getting killed by him? 804 dmg with 18+% defense isnt a good thing to fight :D :lol: , and, what about the two genie appearence bosses at eastern caravans? its like a hell to stay at the city...

sorry for the ask, but the lv 53 mob... its a bug, wrong thing, or just want to see hundreds of ppl getting killed by him? 804 dmg with 18+% defense isnt a good thing to fight :D :lol: , and, what about the two genie appearence bosses at eastern caravans? its like a hell to stay at the city...

I think its Dev joke.

It hit me in crit >1800 impossible.

And the quest explanation is not clear, reward is not clearly explained.

Now my question to Devs is can you show us that you can accomplish this mission?

Ye ill b buying 1200 points I think so happy only barb uses two handed mc get barb firstborn get bows simple. Wouldn't change that. Balance is great regen a tiny push. Really tho topclass update guys should b proud worth the wait just gota make lvl 18 now :P.

I think its Dev joke.

It hit me in crit >1800 impossible.

And the quest explanation is not clear, reward is not clearly explained.

Now my question to Devs is can you show us that you can accomplish this mission?

Buy potions, runes, etc.

Or do dailies until you get to 60lvl ^^

I'm sorry for my complaints yesterday, I only fought one specific type of mobs (Satyrs), which are hard to kill and dodge alot, so I thought it's the general case for all mobs.

After some gaming time now I have to say that balancing is almost perfect now, great job :)

Just a small suggestion, like other guys already said. Raise regen a tiny bit, or make food cheaper.

Nicee balance is great regeneration could use alitle boost tho both health and energy also mobs still kick butt unless theres 2 partys atleast and,5 per party really doesnt help please change it back to 8 or extend it to 10 if possible but other than that game is great!! :)

REGEN IS STILL LOW :(( HOPE THAT IT WOULD CHANGE A LIL BIT HIGHER :((((AND WE CANT EVEN DEFEAT BOSS NAME:GERSHARG WE'RE ALREADY FIVE IN A PARTY STILL WE CANT DEFEAT IT....BUT ITS OUR QUEST AFTER ALL ZZZZZ HOPE YOU MUST CHANGE THE DAMAGE OF BOSS...FROM HIGHER TO LOWER BECAUSE WE CANT KILL IT AND ITS OUR PART OF OUR QUEST ZZZ

after a bit of trial and error (and cutting down my gaming time  ;D ) i thought id just post the things that i realized would make the new update alot better:

1. raise the level of rings/cloaks/boots in the shop to 13 so we can put runes into them

2. raise regen since all other stats, atk/hp etc doubled but regen stayed the same

3. switch map colour back to old model as you can hardly see/recognise anything on the new map

apart from those points the game is now way more balanced/ challenging after stat adjustment !

well done devs and i hope you look into my suggestions ! :friends:

after a bit of trial and error (and cutting down my gaming time  ;D ) i thought id just post the things that i realized would make the new update alot better:

3. switch map colour back to old model as you can hardly see/recognise anything on the new map

i agree  :yahoo:

2. raise regen since all other stats, atk/hp etc doubled but regen stayed the same

totally agreed with u in that. As a barbarian it takes forever to refil hp and mana points. I've noticed that the characters are now moving faster, ok. You reach the places u need to go faster, but then u have to wait cause ur hp and mana are not ever full.

:( helo now i cant play warspear on my android  :facepalm: :facepalm: when i push play i see update and then i got internet eror beforr all working. what to do please help  :shout:

totally agreed with u in that. As a barbarian it takes forever to refil hp and mana points. I've noticed that the characters are now moving faster, ok. You reach the places u need to go faster, but then u have to wait cause ur hp and mana are not ever full.

1. Buy food if you want to move faster. Not waiting regen

2. You need a healer in your team, they are essential

I think regen should be in percentage, before update rogue regen 40 and total health (rank 4) was ~570, about 7%

Now health is more than doubled and my lvl 15 rogue has max health of about 1300, with regen still same, so it went down to 3% which is too low