[2011.08.09] Server maintenance with balance fix

Kuzmitch

Dear players!

Today at 19:00 (MSK) will be held on preventive maintenance to correct bugs of Warspear Online found during the first day after launch. Many thanks to all players that have told us their impressions about this update on the forum and technical support service.

List of fixes:

• Rebalancing for all levels of the characters and NPCs: reducing damage and other characteristics.
  • The complex errors with the calculation and usage of Miracle Coins
  • Corrections to friends list.
  • The new PC-client with higher resolution (already available on download page). IMPORTANT: please empty your cache or use download manager to get fresh file!
Thank you!

YEHEY:)))))))) AT LASTT BECAUSE I DONT LIKE PLAYING WAR SPEAR ANYMORE BECAUSE OF THE QUEST CANT DEFEAT MONSTER!!!!!HAHAH

Dear players!

Today at 19:00 (GMT) will be held on preventive maintenance to correct bugs of Warspear Online found during the first day after launch. Many thanks to all players that have told us their impressions about this update on the forum and technical support service.

List of fixes:

• Rebalancing for all levels of the characters and NPCs: reducing damage and other characteristics.
  • The new PC-client with higher resolution (already available on download page).
Thank you!

The new PC-client with higher resolution  is still small size as yesterday

Two questions:

1.Will the regeneration be fixed? It takes ages to regenerate for bd, ranger etc. who do not have heal skill.

2.Could you upload both pc clients so we can choose. The first one looks terrible on my pc, but on my laptop with lower resolution it works and looks better. Its much sharper and smoother, not so pixelated. ::)

The new PC-client with higher resolution  is still small size as yesterday

No. You still downloading client from browser cache. Here is explanation and solution: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=6195.msg47435#msg47435

please don't change to much in balancing, pvp is perfect now, the key issues are "regen rate " and "mob dmg", higher and lower one will make a big difference,  everything else was fine on combat, shamans still have no cool down after use skill though,  bolt is instantly followed by normal,  means he atks faster then daggers at that point, 8 party members would make everyone 10x happier here, and buy a frenzy of MC coins!

please don't change to much in balancing, pvp is perfect now, the key issues are "regen rate " and "mob dmg", higher and lower one will make a big difference,  everything else was fine on combat, shamans still have no cool down after use skill though,  bolt is instantly followed by normal,  means he atks faster then daggers at that point, 8 party members would make everyone 10x happier here, and buy a frenzy of MC coins!

all he said, +1. how bout the philippines sms payment? :(

1 nothing more to add. Sulla is right.

Ps: if shamans still dont have cooldown between atks, i dnt want it too on my rogue. :P

Dear players!

Today at 19:00 (GMT) will be held on preventive maintenance to correct bugs of Warspear Online found during the first day after launch. Many thanks to all players that have told us their impressions about this update on the forum and technical support service.

List of fixes:

• The new PC-client with higher resolution (already available on download page).
Thank you!

Its is very necessary :D

and plx,  lock my post here.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=6195.120

Or here :D

Just to remenber, all other equips this same quest is level 15, why staff is level 16.

thx for all.

Can't wait. Many people were going crazy, including myself. Thank you for acting on the patch so quickly. As soon as it works perfectly, I will defenitley buy some miracle coins as appreciation!

Edit: I also wanted to say that level requirements should be lowered so people can use the gear they had. Also, the old gear looked cooler to me. There is too much red now, it would be great to have our old gear back. Anyways, good luck with the patch. Looking forward to it.

good to hear. my 13lvl bd (with island one gear) deals more dmg than 15lvl druid with best gear in island two (not boss drop items)

they changed all items. look at your eqipment.

my druid can do 176 maybe nealy 200dmg per hit without skills and no bossdrops.

they changed all items. look at your eqipment.

my druid can do 176 maybe nealy 200dmg per hit without skills and no bossdrops.

u will do 200dmg but see mob hp and damage.

Did notice the map doesn't say the name of the area like it used too....very helpful to me especially in the cave areas since there is no marker....lol

Guest Mioco

will quests reset again cause of this?

Yes.

Also, the old gear looked cooler to me. There is too much red now, it would be great to have our old gear back.

No, don't change gear. The new look is awesome.  :clapping:

Oh man, PvE is the only problem here.Why complain so much on looks? Theres  costumes anyway! But I still Ineed an answer for the Philippine SMS payment... for my importancy.  :lol:

No, don't change gear. The new look is awesome.

Omg, Berengar mail set look as condom,what awesome on this!?:D Berengar eather set bad too..

Lol thx guys.

I love that support and i hope youll dont make us angry again.

I loved this game..

Jow there is too much red u shold put colors as before.

You just need to fix monsters :)

looking forward to the update thanks. Th

e spider in garr shag almost kill me  where i am lvl 17 . :cray:

berenger revenge gear look too gay  :bad: but shadow look cool  :good:

good mobs r easy to kill now. i noticed slight increase in druids hp regen 10 to 13 now. pls increase energy regen to 10 atleast ,5 is sad.

i just noticed this now

miracle coins sms payment in india

1miracle coin -0.65$

230 miracle coin -2.14$

i think first ones supposed to be 100 miracle coins.just check it.

i just noticed this now

miracle coins sms payment in india

1miracle coin -0.65$

230 miracle coin -2.14$

i think first ones supposed to be 100 miracle coins.just check it.

Fixed, thank you! Fortunately it wa only bug in description. Actually you buy 80 coins for 0.65$

HP regen still sucks. Mobs are slightly weaker, but it still takes longer to kill them and they cause lots of dmg.

It's obvious you guys are trying to make us buy gems and that stuff which costs real money, which is bullshit.

That's NOT the way these paid4 systems are supposed to be. The usual way is, people can play normal and the ones

who buy stuff with real money are alot more powerful. But what you do is, you make it nearly impossible to play

decent without buying coins...

Think about that.

SHUT UP ALL.

I don't get it. Why are you so noob?

I know a secret. A secret to fix regen. Buy goddamn food ^^.

You eat it, wait 10 seconds, and regain 1300HP! Wonderul, isn't it?

The only fixes AiGrind needs to do is: add mana replenishment drinks, and make food cheaper and drop from monsters.

Yes, thank you very much Devs. The fix is pretty good in my opinion. I think that the mana regene is still a little slow, but I have not played long enough to test it out too well. I did manage to kill things a lot easier now, so I think the rebalance is much better.

I don't want to be an ass, but I still think the old Armor of Guardian was cooler when it was black, not red.  8)

Anyways, thanks again! When I have time I will play more extensively to see if I can suggest anything else that might need some tweaking. Also, I will buy miracle coins as appreciation as soon as I can.  :rofl:

Now im almost happy, but...feel ashamed to say this heh... Mobs are way to easy to kill now haha, i 3hit lvl 14 mobs when im lvl 12  :wacko:  haha, well, thanks for it

Happier player,

Bjork