Peony

[2019.10.31] Update Warspear Online 8.1: Celebration of the Dead. Release

1 hour ago, Ahmedic said:

You mean this?

IMG_20191105_233619.png

Body Piece. And yeah I see it there now. guess just unlucky drop? still need event fix though.

About the skill book distortion of life, I wanna know if it can be active when charater is stunned by skills of other players...Or only when stunned by stun parament provided by stun crystals and equipment ?

Btw, during stun, can character restore hp many times, or only once?

Edited by Killaura
have more question

Do chests stored from events also have double drop chance during double drop chance week? Or just the chests which we get during that week?

On 11/3/2019 at 6:06 PM, Turtle said:

I appreciate the effort. and im actaully really impressed you replied on a weekend. ive never really seen it before and I think thats awesome. 

They said to me that they might reduce the stun time, but I asked them to check the completion of the stage in different servers and they said that everything looks fine and it's easy to do during times when players are active. 

1 hour ago, Akasha said:

They said to me that they might reduce the stun time, but I asked them to check the completion of the stage in different servers and they said that everything looks fine and it's easy to do during times when players are active. 

US Still havent succeeded once after patch fix MC cant Kill Pinatas. Elf can about 1/2 of the time. @Akasha Hopefully they make it so you dont rely on other Faction or event will never be completed and 5x Achieve wont be possible. :piggy:

13 hours ago, Zurp said:

Do chests stored from events also have double drop chance during double drop chance week? Or just the chests which we get during that week?

@PeonyYou know how these work?

21 час назад, Zurp сказал:

Do chests stored from events also have double drop chance during double drop chance week?

Yes, all chests will have a double drop chance

14 hours ago, Zurp said:

You know how these work?

I don't recall ever getting double drop from event chests, but I haven't been opening many of them lately. (hoho xD) Anyway getting double drop from some them is like..  awesome!

20 hours ago, vla-wot said:

Mac os x and Steam no update 8.1 super slow !

Steam has already had the update 8.1...🤨

update.PNG

Edited by Snow