[2019.10.31] Update Warspear Online 8.1: Celebration of the Dead. Release

Peony

About the skill book distortion of life, I wanna know if it can be active when charater is stunned by skills of other players...Or only when stunned by stun parament provided by stun crystals and equipment ?

Btw, during stun, can character restore hp many times, or only once?

Edited by Killaura
have more question

Do chests stored from events also have double drop chance during double drop chance week? Or just the chests which we get during that week?

On 11/3/2019 at 6:06 PM, Turtle said:

I appreciate the effort. and im actaully really impressed you replied on a weekend. ive never really seen it before and I think thats awesome. 

They said to me that they might reduce the stun time, but I asked them to check the completion of the stage in different servers and they said that everything looks fine and it's easy to do during times when players are active. 

1 hour ago, Akasha said:

They said to me that they might reduce the stun time, but I asked them to check the completion of the stage in different servers and they said that everything looks fine and it's easy to do during times when players are active. 

US Still havent succeeded once after patch fix MC cant Kill Pinatas. Elf can about 1/2 of the time. @Akasha Hopefully they make it so you dont rely on other Faction or event will never be completed and 5x Achieve wont be possible. :piggy:

13 hours ago, Zurp said:

Do chests stored from events also have double drop chance during double drop chance week? Or just the chests which we get during that week?

@PeonyYou know how these work?

21 час назад, Zurp сказал:

Do chests stored from events also have double drop chance during double drop chance week?

Yes, all chests will have a double drop chance

14 hours ago, Zurp said:

You know how these work?

I don't recall ever getting double drop from event chests, but I haven't been opening many of them lately. (hoho xD) Anyway getting double drop from some them is like..  awesome!

20 hours ago, vla-wot said:

Mac os x and Steam no update 8.1 super slow !

Steam has already had the update 8.1...🤨

update.PNG

Edited by Snow

• 4 weeks later...

well,since this event is about to end in 3 days,i'd like to make this post in order to show what i think of this event

before starting with this,a disclaimer

i'm NOT blaming the developers and neither underestimating them,i've been waiting to post this since day 4 of the event,i'm just pointing the bad things here,i can barely point good things since they are so few

Now,i must say this was the worse horror circus i ever had in my playtime here,and here are my reasons

1.Goldlust's Overprice

People went crazy with the prizes once they were shown and dropped,like the event was only made for riches,pay to play players and mcoiners,a lvl 30 staff for 350k gold? give me a break! and don't wanna mention the costumes,what kind of special skill the costumes have that makes it some speciall? rarity? appearance? not an excuse,paying 100k for a costume id completely unnecessary

2.High Stat Demand and Favortism

We all know lvl 32 dungeons are tougher than 28,but some people need to spam despite their stats,me for example,there was like 2 times i asked for invite for going to lvl 32 dungeon and guess what? N O  A N W S E R,because they just want full +9 and +10,yeah! sure! like i had that amount of gold!

3.Lazyness on the very first days,are you serious?

Even with the prize,there was STILL afks around,they really don't care about anything,not only legionaires,but sentinels also,and sentinels was far worse,dude,work for the things you have,nobody wants a hobo that does nothing

4.Very hard world event,practically impossible to finish

After 2nd stage,the world event becomes really hard,specially 4th dtage,because the parasites can abuse the fear and cycle it,making impossible to destroy the piñata,and with it,completing the event

5."Treasure of Count Onofre" GvG event was rigged

Big guilds always want to win,they really don't get tired of winning,do they? many of the members do score meanwhile others go and kill other players to prevent them to make points,pretty dirty play if you ask me

Now you might be asking "why you say all of this NOW?"

because i got faith that,in the future,AIGRIND would learn from his mistakes(i don't mean that what comunity do was AIGRIND's fault) and create even better events that would make a lot of people happy,so no matter if you're a free to play or a mcoiner or a pay to win,anybody can enjoy the event

now

I thank you for your attention,now i must say goodbye to the lady elf traveler,the storage keeper and the chupacabra(my 3rd favorite event minion

29 minutes ago, Rayotenper said:

well,since this event is about to end in 3 days,i'd like to make this post in order to show what i think of this event

before starting with this,a disclaimer

i'm NOT blaming the developers and neither underestimating them,i've been waiting to post this since day 4 of the event,i'm just pointing the bad things here,i can barely point good things since they are so few

Now,i must say this was the worse horror circus i ever had in my playtime here,and here are my reasons

1.Goldlust's Overprice

People went crazy with the prizes once they were shown and dropped,like the event was only made for riches,pay to play players and mcoiners,a lvl 30 staff for 350k gold? give me a break! and don't wanna mention the costumes,what kind of special skill the costumes have that makes it some speciall? rarity? appearance? not an excuse,paying 100k for a costume id completely unnecessary

2.High Stat Demand and Favortism

We all know lvl 32 dungeons are tougher than 28,but some people need to spam despite their stats,me for example,there was like 2 times i asked for invite for going to lvl 32 dungeon and guess what? N O  A N W S E R,because they just want full +9 and +10,yeah! sure! like i had that amount of gold!

3.Lazyness on the very first days,are you serious?

Even with the prize,there was STILL afks around,they really don't care about anything,not only legionaires,but sentinels also,and sentinels was far worse,dude,work for the things you have,nobody wants a hobo that does nothing

4.Very hard world event,practically impossible to finish

After 2nd stage,the world event becomes really hard,specially 4th dtage,because the parasites can abuse the fear and cycle it,making impossible to destroy the piñata,and with it,completing the event

5."Treasure of Count Onofre" GvG event was rigged

Big guilds always want to win,they really don't get tired of winning,do they? many of the members do score meanwhile others go and kill other players to prevent them to make points,pretty dirty play if you ask me

Now you might be asking "why you say all of this NOW?"

because i got faith that,in the future,AIGRIND would learn from his mistakes(i don't mean that what comunity do was AIGRIND's fault) and create even better events that would make a lot of people happy,so no matter if you're a free to play or a mcoiner or a pay to win,anybody can enjoy the event

now

I thank you for your attention,now i must say goodbye to the lady elf traveler,the storage keeper and the chupacabra(my 3rd favorite event minion

Thanks for the criticism, but I have to point out few things you made me get from this post of yours: more than the event itself, you mainly pointed out reasons related to players who made few little bad things which combined them all made you dislike the whole event. I wanted to ask if you agree with the statement above. 

On 6 de diciembre de 2019 at 12:42 PM, Higgings said:

Thanks for the criticism, but I have to point out few things you made me get from this post of yours: more than the event itself, you mainly pointed out reasons related to players who made few little bad things which combined them all made you dislike the whole event. I wanted to ask if you agree with the statement above. 

hmm? sorry about the delay,also,statement above? you mean the comunity rules?

8 minutes ago, Rayotenper said:

hmm? sorry about the delay,also,statement above? you mean the comunity rules?

Oh no no.

I meant, I believe that you disliked the event more because of the players in your server than the wrong things the event had. 

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

Oh no no.

I meant, I believe that you disliked the event more because of the players in your server than the wrong things the event had. 

i'll be blunt and honest

well,yeah,the people dissapoints me,they are rude,lazy,unfriendly,unhelpful and goldthirsty,not mentioning toxic

i still can't understand how they can rise the costumes prizes like they were so special that they worth a lot,and most like to overchage,even though there's players that need to replace old gears

i got very few stuff from horror circus,and i couldn't get the Rider of Apocalypse,which is a costume i desire since horror circus 2018,but i couldn't get it,and it's a costume i need to become the "Elf Reaper",the only good thing is that i got a stun staff that i call "Elf Buster"

the only thing i liked from the event was the chupacabra,even though he doesn't deal a lot of dmg,the skills that he has were just excellent

i just hope the snowy boundary 2019 will have event minions that really worth it

and to end this anwser,i couldn't get the raid boss kill achievement for elfs fault,i was trying to collaborate,and one comes and kills me who knows why,i was only interested on a stupid achivement,is that asking too much?

Edited by Rayotenper

30 minutes ago, Rayotenper said:

i'll be blunt and honest

well,yeah,the people dissapoints me,they are rude,lazy,unfriendly,unhelpful and goldthirsty,not mentioning toxic

i still can't understand how they can rise the costumes prizes like they were so special that they worth a lot,and most like to overchage,even though there's players that need to replace old gears

i got very few stuff from horror circus,and i couldn't get the Rider of Apocalypse,which is a costume i desire since horror circus 2018,but i couldn't get it,and it's a costume i need to become the "Elf Reaper",the only good thing is that i got a stun staff that i call "Elf Buster"

the only thing i liked from the event was the chupacabra,even though he doesn't deal a lot of dmg,the skills that he has were just excellent

i just hope the snowy boundary 2019 will have event minions that really worth it

and to end this anwser,i couldn't get the raid boss kill achievement for elfs fault,i was trying to collaborate,and one comes and kills me who knows why,i was only interested on a stupid achivement,is that asking too much?

I thank you a lot for this criticism of yours. One of the few ones with actual points. 

• Akasha unpinned this topic