[2019.10.31] Update Warspear Online 8.1: Celebration of the Dead. Release

Peony

31 minutes ago, vla-wot said:

no add horror this ?

If it isn't there, isn't there. Not everything that pops up on test server is added to the game, for the simple reason that it's still under test. 

33 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Also Bug is on every device. theres no avoiding it besides PC? Android Mac and IOS 

there is, download the last version from the website.

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

📢 Attention!

In order to sort out the problem with the DC in dungeon, all you gotta do is to Update the game to the latest version. Android Users can already update the game through Google Play.

This is about android users what about iPhone users? We still get to do no dg till app store update? 

10 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

This is about android users what about iPhone users? We still get to do no dg till app store update? 

You can download in the meanwhile the APK version from the official site. Remember that it is the store job now to approve the update.

20 minutes ago, RayCideN said:

Guys, talk about the bugs in the update without pressing them against the wall. It has been said that they are working to fix it. This attitude is very rude...:dry:

Amen

29 minutes ago, REAPER said:

I better wait for dear Akasha then

I'm afraid I won't have an answer for you. I was told that the description on forum is correct, one which I didn't understand myself (and quite obviously you too didn't). The game description will be replaced later, but the mystery on how it works will remain. *gloomy fog of ignorance*

I'm not at the office - God knows why, otherwise I'd be gently screaming the hell out of myself (and I'm not even kidding). Maybe Holmes could explain that to you guys tomorrow.. 

4 hours ago, Peony said:

Besides that for every completed stage you will get “Otherworldly Power” buff - it will increase character’s damage to monsters by 5% (max. 4 buffs - 20%).

image.png

I guess the 5% is correct?

38 минут назад, Zurp сказал:

image.png

I guess the 5% is correct?

Yes.
We will correct the description in the game

Edited by Peony

Great job, but why huge map? I have to lose 2-10kgs everytime im going dg because of walking long way! just kidding. 😊

Edited by Ahmedic

I must say GM you've done it this time, no offense guys but you messed up this is the worst Halloween update ever to date, the best one in my opinion was the one in 2017 that was the best but this one is quite frankly disgusting, I've been through DG it's boring and incredibly hard even for a 9+ team we struggled to even finish it, in fact I didn't get to finish any of my DG, s only once and I've done 10 runs, the mechanics are stupid the DG is hard and annoying the map is long and one last thing. Why didnt you guys make a respawn point at each DG? I'm doing DG 32 and whenever I die my pt don't wait for me because the map is so long that it takes me ages to walk back up and that's is a MC gang don't murder me. Anyways really disgusted by this years even works not having a go at you GM just stating the facts and problems in this one, Many Thanks for hearing me rambling. 

6 hours ago, Imaybepro said:

Debo decir que GM lo ha hecho esta vez, no se ofenda, chicos, pero se equivocaron, esta es la peor actualización de Halloween hasta la fecha, la mejor en mi opinión fue la de 2017 que fue la mejor, pero esta es francamente repugnante, he pasado por DG, es aburrido e increíblemente difícil, incluso para un equipo de más de 9 años, tuvimos problemas para terminarlo, de hecho, no pude terminar ninguno de mis DG, solo una vez y he hecho 10 carreras , la mecánica es estúpida, el DG es difícil y molesto, el mapa es largo y una última cosa. ¿Por qué no hicieron un punto de reaparición en cada DG? Estoy haciendo DG 32 y cada vez que muero, mi pt no me espera porque el mapa es tan largo que me lleva años caminar de regreso y esa es una pandilla de MC, no me maten. 

Like you message .

I hope they make some arrangements or the event is over for many players
Edited by Akasha

2 hours ago, Zurp said:

The dg is not that hard. Try go lower lvl dgs first, they are exact same but mobs dont have as much hp and dont do much dmg. 

To some people it's hard because of team relation so if you know each other in the team it'll be fine but if it's random ones it will alot harder bro because you don't know how each other play etc. 

📢 Attention!

some changes have occured to the event "Treasure of Count Onofre"

- Now to get a Candle Buff you need to collect 10 buffs issued for killing mobs instead of the previous 5
- The Cool Down before re-activating the Memorial bowls at locations with the Yelchu mini-boss has been increased to 10 seconds.
- The Cool Down before re-activating the Memorial bowls at locations with the boss "Soul of the Count" has been increased to 20 seconds.
- The Cool Down before re-activating the Memorial bowls at the location with the raid boss "Count Onofre" has been increased to 30 seconds.

2 hours ago, Akasha said:

Good advice! 

I suppose and I have done that and it helps but still with the lack of respawn statues in the near the dg, it takes me 4 min just to get back there, which means I am wasting stamina and time, though yes that is good advice.

10 hours ago, Imaybepro said:

I suppose and I have done that and it helps but still with the lack of respawn statues in the near the dg, it takes me 4 min just to get back there, which means I am wasting stamina and time, though yes that is good advice.

Is not that hard at all!!

Take 3 dmgs 1 healer 1 tank (shorter time) or

Take 2 dmgs 2 healers 1 tank (not that longer time)

The key is the tank leading the party next steps and healer(s) having 'timing' to heal

At some stages the party have to wait for full hp regen....so...no rush

*at last on 28 dg*

48 minutes ago, Zeusthegod said:

Is not that hard at all!!

Take 3 dmgs 1 healer 1 tank (shorter time) or

Take 2 dmgs 2 healers 1 tank (not that longer time)

The key is the tank leading the party next steps and healer(s) having 'timing' to heal

At some stages the party have to wait for full hp regen....so...no rush

*at last on 28 dg*

That's my point if u want to do the DG in 1 stam it's impossible u need at least 2 stam regardless how high amped ur pt or how good they are, it's just ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, Imaybepro said:

That's my point if u want to do the DG in 1 stam it's impossible u need at least 2 stam regardless how high amped ur pt or how good they are, it's just ridiculous. 

No you don't. On average we have 7 minutes left when we finish. Dg this year isnt just point and click. You gotta think aswell.

1 hour ago, Zurp said:

No you don't. On average we have 7 minutes left when we finish. Dg this year isnt just point and click. You gotta think aswell.

That's indeed the average time needed to complete the dungeon. Nothing too hard. Pray on the tank so that he knows how to tank as well as healers.

As I said, the core thing needed in this event (both dungeon, bosses, rides and so on) is to think on what you do; the strategy and the party's organisation. They did a great job on this side of the project. 

8 minutes ago, breakout said:

i go to dg32 i m only dc my leave  5stam  bugg  

Have you updated the game? 

10 hours ago, Zurp said:

Exactly that's why I love this game and I would love if they made a VR version of it (would pay alot if they did also) but look even though 7 out of 10 times in DG I die maybe not lose the drop just die then gotta go back up and that takes time, I'm not saying GM is doing a bad job they just need to improve it a little like for eg respawn points near the DG area but that's my opinion, thanks for hearing me out. 

Would be really cool if they changed something in the event. The third stage: Playing with fire.

Kill skeletons so they don't blow the tent with their gunpowder kegs. Sounds fairly simple. But the things is, the bombs do really huge damage.

I can't recall a single event where my deathknight lvl22 with 5000hp died a few times in the same area.(I even ended up instantly dying just after reviving with life scroll one time xd) This has to be the hardest part of the event.

Bombs do up to 1000damage when I've got 43%physical. (unless it does magic dmg but it's still bit ridiculous).

You might then tell everyone to avoid these bombs, but they're EVERYWHERE!

At first there aren't so many barrels but later on they're on the road, grass, near the trees, the list goes on. And it stuns for 5-6seconds too. And when you've suffered a single blast and the stun effect, you'll probably then notice there are 3 or 4 more bombs sitting right next to your character, that will blow up before the stun duration even ends.

Anyways, just decrease the bomb dmg. It's a 3rd stage, it's not meant to be the hardest one

Edited by Fortuno

4 minutes ago, Fortuno said:

Would be really cool if they changed something in the event. The third stage: Playing with fire.

Kill skeletons so they don't blow the tent with their gunpowder kegs. Sounds fairly simple. But the things is, the bombs do really huge damage.

I can't recall a single event where my deathknight lvl22 with 5000hp died a few times in the same area.(I even ended up instantly dying just after reviving with life scroll one time xd) This has to be the hardest part of the event.

Bombs do up to 1000damage when I've got 43%physical. (unless it does magic dmg but it's still bit ridiculous).

You might then tell everyone to avoid these bombs, but they're EVERYWHERE!

At first there aren't so many barrels but later on they're on the road, grass, near the trees, the list goes on. And it stuns for 5-6seconds too. And when you've suffered a single blast and get stunned, you'll probably then notice there are 3 or 4 more bombs sitting right next to your character, that will blow up before the stun duration even ends.

Anyways, just decrease the bomb dmg. It's a 3rd stage, it's not meant to be the hardest one

Resembles a bit Iron Man , on the Desert part of the movie.

Edited by Higgings
Typo

On 11/2/2019 at 12:08 AM, vla-wot said:

I need 1h mace skin this :staringpumpkin: 

I need rest my heart upon the full moon shine, a view of the sea, roses, candles, a fine dinner, and ah..! good music! You see, we all dream of things! 🙂

6 hours ago, Turtle said:

On Us I know we cant do event even though active The fire stage or whatever heck its called with the bombs too hard. MC always fail 

Yes, happens indeed. I'm going to ask developers about it. )

5 hours ago, breakout said:

i go to dg32 i m only dc my leave  5stam  bugg  

after the part when you got disconnected, it doesn't make sense to me anymore. Could rephrase your sentence?

16 hours ago, Akasha said:

Yes, happens indeed. I'm going to ask developers about it. )

after the part when you got disconnected, it doesn't make sense to me anymore. Could rephrase your sentence?

I appreciate the effort. and im actaully really impressed you replied on a weekend. ive never really seen it before and I think thats awesome. 

Everything good i like world event where afks gotta die with those horse rides but just one thing, the map is too big, annoying when you die in dg and walk again the entire map, would be good respawn statue near dg but yeah we gotta pay for scrolls i guess, i would suggest to create a menu for dungeons where you need just click on it and queue in just like arena! :staringpumpkin:

@Akasha Does lv30 Cloth body exist or 28 only? on us sapphire many get 28 but havent seen a single 30 yet. Is drop rate different from other pieces :unknw:

Also need to make event easier US Sapp still hasnt completed. no way SA can either 

Edited by Turtle

36 minutes ago, Turtle said:

@Akasha Does lv30 Cloth body exist or 28 only? on us sapphire many get 28 but havent seen a single 30 yet. Is drop rate different from other pieces :unknw:

It does exist and there are 2 kinds of these items: one with Life Steal and Crit, One with HPs and Life Steal. 

1 hour ago, Turtle said:

Also need to make event easier US Sapp still hasnt completed. no way SA can either 

You mean this?

IMG_20191105_233619.png