WS Boring as hell now~

OgSneakyMe

Game has become extremely boring, friends list always empty now, only that is fun to me is Arena...Please tell me you have some new content coming...Should have left Ice Lab there.............

I made a mage for expirments and discovered that lvl5 mage shield gives 14% sun,dark,moon,astral defence wth :shok:

mage+lvl5 mage shield+lvl5 druid barskin +dd set

= +50% dd + Khaz mar have a new hunters  :spiteful:

Where is update? :diablo:  This game become bored  :diablo: . please do with fast, dev.

Game has become extremely boring, friends list always empty now, only that is fun to me is Arena...Please tell me you have some new content coming...Should have left Ice Lab there.............

agree

pvp cave sucks

i use elfs on us mcs in eu

us seems very low mcs attack you and follow you even you let them live  :diablo:

eu is normal but elfs there are ♥♥♥♥ers

Actually all elves think the same in EU towards mcs my dear :)

at least we feal the same toward each other ;D

stay neutral  ;D

Mc destroy elfs cuz elfs are back staggers, you let them live; they will gank you when they get the chance.

Thanks Radiant falcon for your mage experiment, I was expecting it to be high %. Maybe I'll upgrade Sun armor after lv cap increase

The guy above me is a super retard spamming that disguising vid everywhere.

Mc destroy elfs cuz elfs are back staggers, you let them live; they will gank you when they get the chance.

Thanks Radiant falcon for your mage experiment, I was expecting it to be high %. Maybe I'll upgrade Sun armor after lv cap increase

Guess what MCS AND ELFS OR SENTINELS AND LEGIONS

ARE NEUTRAL

WHAT I MEAN IS THAT EVERYONE STARTED THE WAR

the funny part is mcs done this to me 3times today in norlant -.- i spare them then when other mc come they gang me even lvl20s pros doesnt dare to solo me properly cuz i have 2.7k HP and my lvl12 staff look extrimlly like arena staff ^^

well "Fear" is a powerfull motivator @_@

Hello there, guys!

A new announcement is coming soon, just be patient, keep on playing and don't panic.

Good to hear, I do remember last week Snorlax mentioning that there will be an announcement this week.

Can't wait what's coming up next, too unpredictable.

Last time me and my friend was talking about " when do you think is the next arena based update "

I was like, not sure I think next year when lvl caps reach 25 or something, then the next the there was an announcement about new arena season  :lol:

We sure shat brix the next day xd

Hello there, guys!

A new announcement is coming soon, just be patient, keep on playing and don't panic.

check this http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=68746.0

man can you tell us for when + - add more levels?

will suddenly levels 50? can be for example 5 in 5 levels  and put equipements set of 20 levels. 25, 30  ,  i think this idea is  a waste of money on new  items every so often.

be better add every year 15  levels for example and add only 1 new set arena 1 new set from quests hard like 18lvl items now  and maybe crimson

for you can understand:

first 1 year - 1 new history - 2 new equipement set or more ( one arena set and other from the hard boss like 18 lvl items from laberint) , same with the next year

with this idea players dont need to spend so much money as soon and can enjoy the " new equipement " one year till next history

Hello there, guys!

A new announcement is coming soon, just be

patient, keep on playing and don't panic.

nice to hear from you, i hope this updat is awesome and great,. My expectation this update balanced skill,increase level,guild system, 1v1 pvp battle request elf to elf. .new map ,.. .

the funny part is mcs done this to me 3times today in norlant -.- i spare them then when other mc come they gang me even lvl20s pros doesnt dare to solo me properly cuz i have 2.7k HP and my lvl12 staff look extrimlly like arena staff ^^

well "Fear" is a powerfull motivator @_@

Lordiasyr pay me my staff:D :lol:..joking,,Anyway you doing great in arena with that faimous staff lvl 12..Maybe you should stay like that..you show to all  you don't need powerful weapons to be a proplayer :give_rose:..

PS: i hope i get another one..i will be glad to give it to you...again.. :blush:..Just..use signs after +1  :friends:

Playing warspear with siblings is fun.Try that.My olds frens were gone too and i was kind of bored but I asked my bros and cousin sis to play.It's like now i ve to hear their frustrated Losing scream wen they lost arena against me and its more fun to chat them online and laughing out. :lol:

Lordiasyr pay me my staff:D :lol:..joking,,Anyway you doing great in arena with that faimous staff lvl 12..Maybe you should stay like that..you show to all  you don't need powerful weapons to be a proplayer :give_rose:..

PS: i hope i get another one..i will be glad to give it to you...again.. :blush:..Just..use signs after +1  :friends:

chrystall o.0?!

I lost my friend yesterday. He is my best barbarian friend since 2011. and he delete char cuz barbarian become weak.  :cray:

Developer, can not tell us about barbarian future?  :(

37139_.jpg

I lost my friend yesterday. He is my best barbarian friend since 2011. and he delete char cuz barbarian become weak.  :cray:

Developer , can not tell us about barbarian future?  :(

you know what? Im very confused right now :wacko:

This is a warlock from us sapphire:

Which apparently is supreman from eu emerald, is your darkseid from eu another player? Or is darkzeid from Us sapphire Your darkseid friend? :wacko:  (Anyways, sorry for your loss :(  i know the feeling of loosing a good friend in game)

37143_.jpg

you know what? Im very confused right now :wacko:

This is a warlock from us sapphire:

Which apparently is supreman from eu emerald, is your darkseid from eu another player? Or is darkzeid from Us sapphire Your darkseid friend? :wacko:  (Anyways, sorry for your loss :(  i know the feeling of loosing a good friend in game)

Its my friend and he always use barbar  :( . now he deleted all his char with reason, this game become worse. but he is not darkzeid in us server.

damn game became so so boring:

none.of my friends online

not a single party for lab,aa,or century

no mcs killing party

all pros i usually kill mcs with are ducking thier selves in norlant till they get a damn drop

im starting to think why am i playing this game again :( ?

i.ended up spending 2hours of my night working on the damn research of how gready bastards ruin the life is a mocking fact by Al-jahid which it.need me.2weeks :facepalm:

well at least this guy knows how to luagh on the life how it was ruin by greadies even 1600 years ago :friends:

a funny and same time.desperatfull fact about Al-jahid is that he died cuz the books.shelf.foolen on him in his home so he was killed by his best friend :(

damn im starting to become a philosophist after that wacky link kuzimitch gave us :(

Btw...Snorlax..used 300 signs trying +10 :facepalm:

Don't u think its a little to much??

How many i have to fail?

PS:.I was asking you long time ago if u change my nick name in Chrystall ...Ty.

Btw...Snorlax..used 300 signs trying +10 :facepalm:

Don't u think its a little to much??

How many i have to fail?

PS:.I was asking you long time ago if u change my nick name in Chrystall ...Ty.

the chance for +10 to success is 2% :crazy:

super retard spamming that disguising vid everywhere.

Backtracking here.... disgusting video? Have you even bothered to look at it? Lmao you didnt did you? I Have watched the anime series that it is from... no adult content.... its a good series.

I'm afraid he just did sir :facepalm: 

Amplifying to +10 is 1% btw, not 2%

That one percent is a pocket drainer, escpecially for a dual wielding class like a rogue or bladedancer.. i have spent $350 on trying to amp a single +9 to +10 with no success. I Dont think the money is worth it... not with those odds. Do you think i will bother amping anymore after that? Nope.