[2019.10.30] Game servers restart. Welcome update 8.1!

Holmes

11 minutes ago, XreaperX said:

I hope the GM will improve this. 

🙂

No no, GM does a great job and has nothing to improve )) as a matter of fact, this is a job for the community department and we're working on solutions constantly, thank you for the constructive feedback! 👏

12 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

Take time.... Just saw the release post in russian section...it's very very long

Exactly

Edited by Akasha

16 hours ago, necrotp1 said:

Hi there guyz... please enlighten me... is there anyway to avoid the hallow dg boss life exaust? Because if it isn't, please explain to me what use is the "relaxation" skill for warlock if you're gonna keep bringing bosses that disable it all time?

Think...

But I'm Really looking forward to the event

yes, get out from the boss room when its gonna cast, but do it is really hard or for just ignore the dmg, change area n do nothing till the effect dissapear or if ur a mage or barb use the skill able to make u invicible to it

4 hours ago, Akasha said:

No no, GM does a great job and has nothing to improve )) as a matter of fact, this is a job for the community department and we're working on solutions constantly, thank you for the constructive feedback! 👏

Exactly

"...And has nothing to improve..." I wonder do you really think GM doesn't need to improve anything on the game in general ;--) How much are you mods getting paid from them, maybe i'll become a mod as well ;--) 

1 minute ago, XreaperX said:

"...And has nothing to improve..." I wonder do you really think GM doesn't need to improve anything on the game in general ;--) How much are you mods getting paid from them, maybe i'll become a mod as well ;--) 

Good luck for the second part. You'll need it.

5 hours ago, bhaghyaraj said:

It's been a decade and you guys still haven't found a way to optimize the release process... Feeling sad for your development team...😑

4 hours ago, XreaperX said:

I hope the GM will improve this. 

You were talking about the release (in that case, I believe he put his frustration about the delay in release posts on devs) while it has nothing to do with GM's or development team tasks. Each of us works hard somehow to deliver good content to players, and we have succeeded so far )

1 minute ago, XreaperX said:

"...And has nothing to improve..." I wonder do you really think GM doesn't need to improve anything on the game in general ;--)

Oh dear, there was a misunderstanding from your part.

I'm pretty sure that I was talking about community department tasks. Are you sure that you read the whole thing?! Your comment is rather twisted 🙂

37 minutes ago, XreaperX said:

How much are you mods getting paid from them, maybe i'll become a mod as well ;--) 

And who the hell are you to imply that my opinion on people's competence has anything to do with my salary? :suspicious1:

13 minutes ago, Kamisama said:

thanks for making impossible to kill boss lvl 32 Aigrind 

It's not impossible. You need a well organized party, which is kinda hard to build, especially with randomers. 

4 minutes ago, Higgings said:

It's not impossible. You need a well organized party, which is kinda hard to build, especially with randomers. 

+10 full shaman 

+10 full dk 

+10 hunter 

+10 rogue

+10 necromancer 

and we all died in just 5 sec 

the boss use priest skill and fear at same time 

what can we do ? 

its sometime possible to kill 

only if he dont use Fear skill every 5 second 

Just now, Kamisama said:

+10 full shaman 

+10 full dk 

+10 hunter 

+10 rogue

+10 necromancer 

and we all died in just 5 sec 

the boss use priest skill and fear at same time 

what can we do ? 

its sometime possible to kill 

only if he dont use Fear skill every 5 second 

I said Organized, not fully amped. This is the hard part of this boss - we managed to do it with a less amped party than yours bro. Keep going! 

11 hours ago, Higgings said:

Yesterday I was fooled... I m lv 28 and one party invited me and tricked me to go in lv 32 DG without telling me ...we did it without any problem :panda3:

• Akasha unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2019 at 7:51 PM, Akasha said:

You were talking about the release (in that case, I believe he put his frustration about the delay in release posts on devs) while it has nothing to do with GM's or development team tasks. Each of us works hard somehow to deliver good content to players, and we have succeeded so far )

Oh dear, there was a misunderstanding from your part.

I'm pretty sure that I was talking about community department tasks. Are you sure that you read the whole thing?! Your comment is rather twisted 🙂

And who the hell are you to imply that my opinion on people's competence has anything to do with my salary? :suspicious1:

I just love the fact that you guys can be triggered this easily 😁

Edited by XreaperX