Symbian Update Problem client 1.0

migs19

why my e63 cant install the game warspear while my other cellphone unit which is e72 can....i downloaded several time in e63 but its error it always says contact the application manager zzzz....but in my e71 can huhu reply please I dONT know what to do

Guest Mioco

why my e63 cant install the game warspear while my other cellphone unit which is e72 can....i downloaded several time in e63 but its error it always says contact the application manager zzzz....but in my e71 can huhu reply please I dONT know what to do

You need to

1. Save your config file in other place

2. Delete game folder (\\e\data\warspear)

3. install new version and return config file in game folder

yeah i did that to my e72 and it works ......

But in my e63 i deleted all files of warspear and install new one but still cant hmmmmmm....i followed your advice but still it cant but in the previous patch i can play well hmmm

Guest Mioco

yeah i did that to my e72 and it works ......

But in my e63 i deleted all files of warspear and install new one but still cant hmmmmmm....i followed your advice but still it cant but in the previous patch i can play well hmmm

It must work

Check all folders - maybe you have 2 game folders. Or you can use nokia PC Suite for reinstall.

why i cant update v0.7.0 to v0.7.3 for my Nokia 5730 expressmusic...? :aggressive:

Read this topic.

Hello....

I have a question

I always play this game in my handphone. My handphone is nokia e65. but after update , i cant install this game in my handphone. why i cant install this game? :mega_shok:

please answer my question...

2698_.png

why i cant update v0.7.0 to v0.7.3 for my Nokia 5730 expressmusic...? :aggressive:

i dont know , how to fix in your problem update V0.70 to bev 0.73.

why do you not  try to downlaoding V 1.0.0  ???.....

i use client V1.0.0 after install it. i play it very well , nohing problems.

than we got server maintance ( i hear  a liitle patching / balance fix  problem ).

than after maintance  server , i try to log in to game. but the game always lost connection, there's  a updating file about 168kb .  but i always failed to updating / lost connection .

i try in my phone and pc. i have some problem , its lost connection when updating

help....

i have same as problem ...cannot instal after download for my nokia....i  have try 4 kali.....binggung deh, my two problem myy game is lost after i have delete old game...my profil 372567 can u help me find my pasword

8) :blush: I GOT SOLUTION FOR YOUR PROBLEMS.....HAHA I'VE ALREADY SOLVED IT  1.YOU MUST DELETE ALL FILES OF YOUR WARSPEAR..2.YOU MUST CHANGE YOUR DATE SETTINGS FROM AUGUST 2011 CHANGE IT BACK TO MARCH 26 2006...AFTER DOING THAT REDOWNLOAD IT IN THE SITE AND YOU CAN PLAY WHATEVER YOU WANT....BUT INSTALL IT FIRST :)THIS IS FOR NOKIA PROBLEM ONLY BUT TRY IT IF YOUR  PHONE IS NOT NOKIA I CAN PLAY WELL IN MY E63 YIPEEE

i use client V1.0.0 after install it. i play it very well , nohing problems.

than we got server maintance ( i hear  a liitle patching / balance fix  problem ).

than after maintance  server , i try to log in to game. but the game always lost connection, there's  a updating file about 168kb .  but i always failed to updating / lost connection .

i try in my phone and pc. i have some problem , its lost connection when updating

help....

I have this same problem, I've tried everything but I have not played since the last fix

my client pc whether it could be updated, I'll try copying that file to the phone but not sure

My phone is a nokia 5530xm, and use wi fi conexion

thanks for your solution :good:

i can play warspear again...

a solution problem for my handphone is delete your oldest version

戦うことは終わりじゃない。。

2731_.png

if you have version 1.0.0, and the log says can not connect to the server this can be a solution, the Nokia phones that do not update fix

1. install the client on the computer

2. logs to update the game

3. copy the files: waspear.pack.1, warspear.pack.2, warspear.pack.3 (located in the folder intalacion in pc)

4. paste them on your phone in the folder data / warspear (cell installation folder)

5. ready to play

NOTE:

* This method may vary by phone model

* Files find them in folders of the game install

* Only tested it on my nokia 5530xm (s60 v5)

* any other problems relate to the support section

;)

:aggressive: I HATE YOU ALL ...NO ONE CAN HELP ME SOLVE MY PROBLEM..I HAVE SPENT MY TIME TO BUILD MY PLAYERR HAVE 1400 REP...NOW I CANNOT INSTALL MY GAME TO NOKIA C5-03...AND I HAVE FOLLOW ALL INSTRUKSI AT THIS FORUM BUT NOTHING ALL...DAMMED

:aggressive: I HATE YOU ALL ...NO ONE CAN HELP ME SOLVE MY PROBLEM..I HAVE SPENT MY TIME TO BUILD MY PLAYERR HAVE 1400 REP...NOW I CANNOT INSTALL MY GAME TO NOKIA C5-03...AND I HAVE FOLLOW ALL INSTRUKSI AT THIS FORUM BUT NOTHING ALL...DAMMED

if your problem is error update, uninstall previous versions, and install the current version

if the problem is with the certificate, change your phone date to an earlier, then install the current version

if you have the current version, and gives the error can not connect to the server, copy the files. pack.1, 2, 3 of your pc, client on your phone

if you lost your ID and password, follow these steps

just read  this topic  http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=6469.0

and write here http://warspear-online.com/en/support

if in the end nothing works, expected to be ready the ovi customer in the store, and install from there

:good:

if the problem is with the certificate, change your phone date to an earlier, then install the current version...?????

there is a certificate problem if i try to install it with today's date. When i change it to earlier date, it says certificate may not be valid or phone date may be expired.

I don't know where to install or download this 1.0.0 version of war-spears. When i click the client link, it sends me back to download at war-spear online.com downloads. there comes (Download SISX-file) and (Download ZIP-archive). Then is the link for Nokia Ovi store.

SISX-file and ZIP-archive, have a certificate error and when downloaded from Ovi store, it gives 0.7.3 version. When i start playing it, it says for an upgrade, which automatically sends me back to this download link again.

What to do ????

i am nt able to download and install v1.0.0 on my nokia e63 due a certifiacte error i have tried changing all sorts of date but it repies certificate expired .hlp me cant get my own certificate signed by a signer bcoz i cant do it ..when will be the ovi version online ...mioco hlp

Just downloaded Warspear from the ovi store on my Nokia E5.  I hit PLAY, choose to create a 'New' profile....Connecting..., then: "Your game version is outdated.  Update it now?"

I choose 'Yes' and I'm redirected to the Warspear downloads page.  I don't have an iPhone or Android, so under 'Symbian', I select 'Download SISX-file

I begin the installation... after continuing past a security warning, and selecting a memory option, I get an "Update Error"

What am I doing wrong?

hi.. I had the same error with my e63 as well. Though i was able to install it. First i updated the e63 software via pc suite. Then, on applications settings allow all not just signed certs then turn off the check online thing. finally download v1 to ur pc and have it installed using pc suite as well. There's an option there. I hope it works for u as well dude.

hELLO !

You need in fact not only to delete the folders where warspear is but also UNINSTALL it !! ^^

It takes some time for me to understand it because on phones it is not easy the right place for everything.

For it : (my mobile is french but I will try to translate it correctly) :

Go to : 1. MENU

2. Panel control

3. Application manager

4. Installed applications

5. Find Warspear and desinstall it !!

Then you Download SISX-file and  download this archive :  http://goo.gl/HNd4p on your computer.

Finally you copy these files on your mobile (where you want) and LAUNCH warspear.sisx.

Normally it will work !

My Nokia is E52 so if you got one different : find on internet the user manual and find how to go in "installed applications".

Hiope it will help !!

Hello Guys. Im not Really sure but try these.

1.Download Freesigner and try signing it. Download it try this http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/861576/ if it doesnt work try this http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/861576/

2.Maybe your phone date may be wrong check it

3.Try Downloading It from Ovi Store

Im sure one of these will solve your problems  :good:

8) :blush: I GOT SOLUTION FOR YOUR PROBLEMS.....HAHA I'VE ALREADY SOLVED IT  1.YOU MUST DELETE ALL FILES OF YOUR WARSPEAR..2.YOU MUST CHANGE YOUR DATE SETTINGS FROM AUGUST 2011 CHANGE IT BACK TO MARCH 26 2006...AFTER DOING THAT REDOWNLOAD IT IN THE SITE AND YOU CAN PLAY WHATEVER YOU WANT....BUT INSTALL IT FIRST :)THIS IS FOR NOKIA PROBLEM ONLY BUT TRY IT IF YOUR  PHONE IS NOT NOKIA I CAN PLAY WELL IN MY E63 YIPEEE

Loooooollll,i did it...thx for the instructions.this topic really is lifesaver

Guest Mioco

New client released at OVI-store.