[2019.10.28] Update Warspear Online 8.1: Celebration of the Dead. Preview

Peony

4 minutes ago, Muzanka said:

Akasha quiere pelea >:l

Él quiere probar una opinión, pero no tiene ningún acceso a los datos de la empresa para discutir. ¿Por qué pelearía? es tiempo perdido..

47 минут назад, Kara Savaşçı сказал:

Hello,I will keep that in mind. But I wonder why post of test links just sharing in russian forum? Why nobody(admins) do that here? While the post itself says "The test is open and accessible to all comers." Those "all comers" are just russians i guess..

Everything is very simple in fact, there is no conspiracy. The errors found during testing are sometimes difficult to explain even to one's compatriot. And tormenting yourself and tormenting the developer, trying to explain "where, who, and how", trying to translate the game terms, probably makes no sense.:smile:

28 minutes ago, акм said:

Everything is very simple in fact, there is no conspiracy. The errors found during testing are sometimes difficult to explain even to one's compatriot. And tormenting yourself and tormenting the developer, trying to explain "where, who, and how", trying to translate the game terms, probably makes no sense.:smile:

This was explained by Daria 2 years ago as well. 

1 hour ago, Kara Savaşçı said:

Hmm.That explains why this game losing players everyday..

Players may get bored at certain points and take a break for awhile or being busy in real life, but most of them come back to play when there are ongoing events.

Edited by Caramel

3 hours ago, Akasha said:

Not really. Russians are quite effective in doing so, in fact they represent the majority of players who actually test mechanics, while international players seem to use test server for many other purposes than what is asked. Perhaps, it's due to the significantly larger amount of players in Russia over the rest of the world. And I don't know how bugs reported by Russians have anything to do with gaining or losing players, well, it doesn't 🙂

Agreed! From what I see by players on BR Server they focus test server just to see the new stuff and the items that might drop. Doing that to make videos and post screenshots to gain views and clicks around the web 🤔 Hard to see one focused on testing out mechanics to help out the development. Sad, but true.

1 hour ago, bld said:

test over?

Yep, the testing process is over for today, but there is a chance that we'll see them opened again tomorrow, hence stay tuned! 😉

Soon there might be the Newest Topic which will announce it but:

Tomorrow, 31.10.2019, at 10:00 Moscow Time, servers will be closed and unavailable for 6-8 hours due to incoming update. Test Server's links will be available during the update. 

Stay Tuned! 🙂

8 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Soon there might be the Newest Topic which will announce it but:

Tomorrow, 31.10.2019, at 10:00 Moscow Time, servers will be closed and unavailable for 6-8 hours due to incoming update. Test Server's links will be available during the update. 

Stay Tuned! 🙂

Omg! U made my day @Higgings😍😍😍

24 minutes ago, lallouss said:

Sneak Preview of Horror Smileys, Costumes, Weapons, Accesories

Count Onofre is a Balrog *-*

33 minutes ago, lallouss said:

i see a Lotr fan!

Related image

I have recently finished the Lotr book (Giant version made of all of the three books together) and am at 3/4 of The Silmarillion. Man... those books are so fascinating and I'm loving The Silmarillion. 

Hehe, I suppose not only Anatomy or Medicine books are that fascinating huh? :greedy:

• Akasha unpinned this topic