[2019.10.28] Update Warspear Online 8.1: Celebration of the Dead. Preview

Peony

Orra o serve test ta muito apelao sou lv 18 e fui fazer a tw3 o boss tem 200 k de vida e vem mobs de 3 0u 6 k de vida nao lembro mn ta muito dificil o aigrind arruma isso pq se o serve teste tá assim e vai continua então nei tem como fazer as tw3 arruma isso aii ne 

1 hour ago, VitoKill99 said:

i was trying log on test server with my bd but game crashed then when i reopened it my bd wasnt in the char list anymore

Do you still have a problem?Keep in mind that your data from test server is not updated, any changes made to your account will not be available there. It's impossible for me to help you without knowing what actually happened.

1 hour ago, Warcorelegend said:

Why cant i log into my main acc It says wrong pass or login wtf..

Try using your old/regular login and password, for the same reason above. Now if I'm guessing wrong and you didn't try to change anything, check the spell and also upper and lower case letters, otherwise it will result in login error.

Incase your having problems with Server like most heres a Video with most items. 🎃

I hate how late it is but developers did a good job lv30 Dg Boss and mobs need a hard nerf though full +10 PTs having issues without wardens :piggy:

Horror Items

25 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Incase your having problems with Server like most heres a Video with most items. 🎃

I hate how late it is but developers did a good job lv30 Dg Boss and mobs need a hard nerf though full +10 PTs having issues without wardens :piggy:

Horror Items

We been slaughtered by dg mobs It was total mess.. :scaredpumpkin:

📣 Warriors! Tomorrow, 30.10 at 13:00 MSK (7:00 BRT / 10:00 CET) approximately, owners of PC and Android will have the opportunity to test the upcoming update and mechanics of the Horrors Circus!

All testers will additionally be provided with 500 Miracle Coins per account and 100k gold for each character. Also the price for some consumables will be reduced to 1 miracle coins in the Miracle Shop during the section:

• Seeker's Stamina Elixir
  • Book of Oblivion
  • Teleportation Scroll
  • Life Scroll
  • Ticket for an Attraction

Keep in mind that all these bonuses are available only on the test server! The test will be open and accessible to all.

Links to the test server will be available closer to the beginning of testing.

(updated/original sources will be here)

Reports on found bugs should be written here:  https://bit.ly/2kLi15X

Edited by Akasha

1 hour ago, Turtle said:

I hate how late it is but developers did a good job lv30 Dg Boss and mobs need a hard nerf though full +10 PTs having issues without wardens 

We did it many times without warden. Even my noob seeker could tank the boss while mage/pala had fun with the mobs.

Also, @Akasha is the event gvg same time as the sea gvg?

Edited by Zurp

18 minutes ago, Zurp said:

We did it many times without warden. Even my noob seeker could tank the boss while mage/pala had fun with the mobs.

Also, @Akasha is the event gvg same time as the sea gvg?

Maybe I was doing it wrong? We were stun cycled by boss 

2 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Maybe I was doing it wrong? We were stun cycled by boss 

Yes, it stuns a lot. Lure mobs couple yards away from boss.

4 minutes ago, Zurp said:

Yes, it stuns a lot. Lure mobs couple yards away from boss.

We did that but for 4 dmgers there was to many mobs and we got over run lol. 

40 minutes ago, Zurp said:

Also, is the event gvg same time as the sea gvg?

I don't recall a single time when two events happened simultaneously, it sounds messy.🙂  Why would you think so?

12 minutes ago, Turtle said:

We did that but for 4 dmgers there was to many mobs and we got over run lol. 

Your signature is way too big. Do you mind making it smaller so that we can concentrate in what is being written in the posts? Let me know if you need help,thank you in advance! :give_rose:

Edited by Akasha

1 minute ago, Akasha said:

I don't recall a single time when two events happened simultaneously, it sounds messy.🙂  Why would you think so?

Your signature is way too big. Do you mind making it smaller so that we can concentrate in what is being written in the posts? Let me know if you need help,thank you in advance! :give_rose:

I just Adjusted to suggested size. :unknw: Ill look into it. and redownsize the pixels.

1 minute ago, Akasha said:

Idk that time is good to have events.

5 minutes ago, Akasha said:

Cut In half is that better :piggy:

2 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Cut In half is that better :piggy:

Perfecto! :love-food-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

4 minutes ago, Zurp said:

Idk that time is good to have events.

What time? haha.. I'm a bit confused. I wasn't in the test server today. (shame on me!)

Do you mean the time when the gvg event happened? Are you suggesting the event to be held in the same schedule as the sea gvg normally is, perhaps replacing it? 

Pls.....put slot to new expert skill for 1 mcoin

I know it is not a skill update...

But this way i can record my video 

Would be cool if we also have experts at 1k gold

Edited by Zeusthegod

3 minutes ago, Akasha said:

What time? haha.. I'm a bit confused. I wasn't in the test server today. (shame on me!)

Do you mean the time when the gvg event happened? Are you suggesting the event to be held in the same schedule as the sea gvg normally is, perhaps replacing it? 

Hey @Akasha on test server i didnt see them but someone sent me a screenshot of Rings lv30 with Attack speed and damage. Is this for real? and if it is,is it available at all levels? 20-28?

17 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Hey  on test server i didnt see them but someone sent me a screenshot of Rings lv30 with Attack speed and damage. Is this for real? and if it is,is it available at all levels? 20-28?

Wait for the release post. :smile:

25 minutes ago, Zeusthegod said:

Pls.....put slot to new expert skill for 1 mcoin I know it is not a skill update...But this way i can record my video Would be cool if we also have experts at 1k gold

I'm afraid not, I'm so sorry.

It's not a skill-related update and the purpose of the open test is to try the mechanics of the horror circus.

31 minutes ago, Akasha said:

Yes, the scedule for sea gvg is good now imo. Idk if 2 gvgs is a good thing tho, sea might get kinda empty.

edit: but I guess you guys know when most ppl are online and know when to have events like these. 

Edited by Zurp

I found the problems with the boss and stuns too but specialy at the boss wich eventi have strong dmgs+fatefull connection wasnt eugth

30 minutes ago, lore said:

I found the problems with the boss and stuns too but specialy at the boss wich eventi have strong dmgs+fatefull connection wasnt eugth

bugs should be reported here:  https://bit.ly/2kLi15X

1 hour ago, Akasha said:

Wait for the release post. :smile:

or you could just tell me 😞 but if you guys do itll highkey break the game as a Ranger main i know this. and actaully hope its not true.

Android 4.1 and higher http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/8.1.1-test/warspear-newsdk.apk
Android 4.0.4 and less http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/8.1.1-test/warspear-oldsdk.apk
Windows Desktop http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/8.1.1-test/warspear.exe
Windows XP Version http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/8.1.1-test/warspear-winxp.exe

Edited by Akasha
official content

23 minutes ago, Kara Savaşçı said:

Hi there! Keep in mind that official content is reserved to admins and, sometimes,moderators. Please read the community rules before posting. Thank you!

22 minutes ago, Akasha said:

Hi there! Keep in mind that official content is reserved to admins and, sometimes,moderators. Please read the community rules before posting. Thank you!

Hello,I will keep that in mind. But I wonder why post of test links just sharing in russian forum? Why nobody(admins) do that here? While the post itself says "The test is open and accessible to all comers." Those "all comers" are just russians i guess..

6 minutes ago, Kara Savaşçı said:

Hello,I will keep that in mind. But I wonder why post of test links just sharing in russian forum? Why nobody(admins) do that here? While the post itself says "The test is open and accessible to all comers." Those "all comers" are just russians i guess..

Because it's more convenient for developers to receive bug reports in Russian. As most of them don't speak English. I'm not going to answer your sarcastic comment, but the next time you wish to make a point, please do it in a non toxic way. 🙏

Edited by Akasha

6 minutes ago, Akasha said:

Because it's more convenient for developers to receive bug reports in Russian. As most of them don't speak English.

Hmm.That explains why this game losing players everyday..

1 minute ago, Kara Savaşçı said:

Hmm.That explains why this game losing players everyday..

Not really. Russians are quite effective in doing so, in fact they represent the majority of players who actually test mechanics, while international players seem to use test server for many other purposes than what is asked. Perhaps, it's due to the significantly larger amount of players in Russia over the rest of the world. And I don't know how bugs reported by Russians have anything to do with gaining or losing players, well, it doesn't 🙂