[2019.10.28] Update Warspear Online 8.1: Celebration of the Dead. Preview

Peony

all the games already have the hallowen event less this. By the way that of that weekend of 50% of all the runes and crystals the last time I saw that offer was in 1980 I think I remember that times those. again

4 minutes ago, Akasha said:

"...because misguided women are the most dangerous creatures in the world!"  I see what you did here!

The only quote I completely agree with devs :fuck_that:

2 minutes ago, rumpormi said:

better publish the release

When you read a book would you just go to the middle of it and read the part where the very meaning of the story discloses or you 'd like to read from the beginning to the end? 

Hace 5 minutos, Higgings dijo:

Cuando leas un libro, ¿irías a la mitad y leer la parte donde el mismo significado de la historia revela o te gustaría leer desde el principio hasta el final? 

Who cares about this publication to anyone, not even to those who publish it. You have everything ready because you wait longer

Edited by rumpormi

4 minutes ago, Higgings said:

When you read a book would you just go to the middle of it and read the part where the very meaning of the story discloses or you 'd like to read from the beginning to the end? 

hmm..atleast enlighten us with release date

1 hour ago, Kazakus said:

better late than never i guess! :staringpumpkin:

you're welcome! 

19 minutes ago, Danfake said:

This idea of the day of the dead for Halloween, it was an idea of Akasha and Splendor, the two of them had proposed this idea two years ago, I think. And i credits it to them where

I just have the best job in the world, dear. )) Thank the team, they deserve all the credit.

Imagem relacionada

2 hours ago, Peony said:

Quinta etapa "Loucura com chifres"

Os truques do Barão Sábado estão ficando cada vez mais loucos! Ele interrompeu o rodeio festivo quando encerrou um poderoso demônio no corpo de um búfalo, que atingiu o rebanho com loucura. Somente os toureiros mais hábeis serão capazes de derrotar o touro louco!

This fifth stage is going to be very funny, I can already see the players running like crazy over the map and some getting crushed by the bulls 🤣🤣 

I'm in love! Each event better than the next! It was worth the wait! It may have been slow to announce the release, but this Hallow promises to be awesome! Congratulations to the developers and all of Aigrind, you are wonderful! 😍🎃

31 minutes ago, rumpormi said:

Who cares about this publication to anyone, not even to those who publish it. You have everything ready because you wait longer

Please, do a favor for yourself and for us, just stop saying things you don't know about.

37 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

The only quote I completely agree with devs 

I will have a private word with them about it. haha

16 minutes ago, Akasha said:

Por favor, haz un favor para ti y para nosotros, simplemente deja de decir cosas que no sabes.

Tendré una palabra privada con ellos al respecto. jaja

11year play warspear

mmmmmm??

58 minutes ago, bld said:

hmm..atleast enlighten us with release date

It's not of me revealing you all the release date (mainly because I don't know it as well), but if you make some calculations you may guess it. 

According to the logic, it shall be this week. This is all I can tell you 

1 hour ago, rumpormi said:

If this is the way you think there's little I can do for you. You'll have to wait for the release date anyway. 

34 minutes ago, RayCideN said:

This fifth stage is going to be very funny, I can already see the players running like crazy over the map and some getting crushed by the bulls 🤣🤣 

I'm in love! Each event better than the next! It was worth the wait! It may have been slow to announce the release, but this Hallow promises to be awesome! Congratulations to the developers and all of Aigrind, you are wonderful! 😍🎃

Oh, that's very nice of you! Many thanks on behalf of Aigrind! :love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

(And yes, I did find a themed gif)

Resultado de imagem para addams dance gif

🎃🎵🌮💃  - ¡Feliz "Día de Muertos", amigos! 

Edited by Akasha

3 hours ago, lallouss said:

i wana say few things:

1. im amazed by the new mechanics and new ideas of the dynamic event, gona be interesting i noticed some very very new mechanics

2. guild event activation button hell yes!

3. cool new bosses and scary themes, u have out done yourselves devs ty

4. i cant wait for test server to be up to discover all of it

5. i didn't yet understand Baron Saturday mechanics from the info but thats perfect, more secrets to uncover

6. Best New Stuff are:

Fifth stage “Horned madness” the mechanics of the bulls i love it please tell who ever came up with that idea special thank you from Zeus

also this“Activate” button

7. also this looks interesting in dungeon mwhahahahha 

2. meme.jpg 

1. I totally agree. It's more fun to play when there are new mechanics, players love it, and our developers get to test new things too.

3. I'm biased to say.) I feel genuinely glad to hear that players are enjoying the themes this year as much as I do. 😊

4. If they will open it for real tests before the release and not only during the update, we could expect it tomorrow or the next day.

5. His mechanics should be described in the next post. 

6. I can ask tomorrow if I have the chance.

7. :spiderpman1: sure

1 hour ago, Akasha said:

2. meme.jpg 

1. I totally agree. It's more fun to play when there are new mechanics, players love it, and our developers get to test new things too.

3. I'm biased to say.) I feel genuinely glad to hear that players are enjoying the themes this year as much as I do. 😊

4. If they will open it for real tests before the release and not only during the update, we could expect it tomorrow or the next day.

5. His mechanics should be described in the next post. 

6. I can ask tomorrow if I have the chance.

7. :spiderpman1: sure

Test up tommorow 15:30 Ye?

📣 Warriors! Tomorrow, 29.10 at 15:30 MSK approximately, owners of PC and Android will have the opportunity to test the upcoming update and mechanics of the Horrors Circus!

All testers will additionally be provided with 500 Miracle Coins per account and 100k gold for each character. Also the price for some consumables will be reduced to 1 miracle coins in the Miracle Shop during the section:

• Seeker's Stamina Elixir
  • Book of Oblivion
  • Teleportation Scroll
  • Life Scroll
  • Ticket for an Attraction

Keep in mind that all these bonuses are available only on the test server! The test will be open and accessible to all.

Links to the test server will be available closer to the beginning of testing.

(updated/original sources will be here)

Reports on found bugs should be written here:  https://bit.ly/2kLi15X

👆 Test server schedule and information above! See you tomorrow! 

@bld @NIGHTELF @Kiishazs @Antispeed @rumpormi @Correbarry @Doon @Rukiia

26 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Test up tommorow 15:30 Ye?

yep, Moscow time

Edited by Akasha

OMG THIS IS AMAZING!

i was affraid that AIGRIND woul look forced on recycle stuff from past events,but they are smarter than they look!

i'm so excited! the event minions look like they take up the 3 main roles on a party! they also look spooky as hell! i can't wait to try them!

i'm already hyped! i wish i could support AIGRIND somehow,but i am free to play,so....can't buy miracle coins

i'll just say,you're doing a good work,AIGRIND

7 hours ago, Akasha said:

👆  Teste a programação e as informações do servidor acima! Te vejo amanhã! 

@bld  @NIGHTELF  @Kiishazs  @Antispeed  @rumpormi  @Correbarry  @Doon  @Rukiia

sim, horário de Moscou

15:30 na capital da Rússia seria 8:30 horário de Brasília?

• Peony changed the title to [2019.10.28] Update Warspear Online 8.1: Celebration of the Dead. Preview
4 hours ago, Zoraida said:

15:30 na capital da Rússia seria 8:30 horário de Brasília?

I think, 09:30 at Brazil time zone

Edited by Cardinal

2 minutes ago, kishan_mage said:

@Akasha

Great update....&.....

When can we expect some more hotkeys to put on active skills to use skills in an effective way?

its already easier than before.. hotkeys 6-9 moved to QWERT is easier now 😄

23 minutes ago, Coldknife said:

its already easier than before.. hotkeys 6-9 moved to QWERT is easier now 😄

True,But...

1)I am not a Computer player,

2)There is always a room for improvement.

Just now, kishan_mage said:

True,But...

1)I am not a Computer player,

2)There is always a room for improvement.

ah touchscreen player ? i prefer landscape mode, put hotkeys panel to Center, and put the skills as u wish.

@Akasha i was trying log on test server with my bd but game crashed then when i reopened it my bd wasnt in the char list anymore:cry2:

Edited by VitoKill99