I love this game alot!!!!!!!!Thanks GM :))

migs19

cool looks new effects of skill new graphics wew but too expensive in wedding dress Haha I love this game shit happens as in.....i love this game woooo congrats WarSpear Maker You'll be a legend

this game is awesome as it a phone game, it is online play and look like nintendo graphics(i love these :D) so it have many things to be one of the best games, with the MC that ppl pay to have, the game must be upgraded faster now, or i m wrong?

• 1 year later...

old topic :facepalm:

when warspear update :shout: ?

last update 11 december 2011, and when guild update :shout: ? and when new skill and new ayvondil released? :shout: 

last update 11 december 2011, and when guild update :shout: ? and when new skill and new ayvondil released? :shout:

we all dont know yet xD hope it comes soon  ;D ;D ;D

we all dont know yet xD hope it comes soon  ;D ;D ;D

ya

The game improved a lot since v1.5(when i started playing)

idk why...but i prefer the older version...when it was updated to 1.9 ,was very fun to play(still funny ,but not like before)

some things are better when are simple

I started to play warspear around february 2011 and things have improved alot.

But that doesnt mean i like the newer versions better than the older ones :sorry: . To be honest, i would prefer the older versions of warspear, because everything felt so different... It felt amazing knowing that high lvled players were always there for you, everyone were friendly, everyone knew each other. In order to not get killed by the other faction you had to earn their respect. We never knew what true hatred was at that time, which is why elves/mcs wouldnt even kill chainless questors at all. (The high lvlers were busy helping low lvlers, and they didnt even bother killing questors.(they did it rarely)

I also miss the old ranking system, my old friends, and the awesome experience i had at the old version of warspear. :/

There was no such thing as "Rich high amped players" as miracle shop didn't even exist. There were no crystals and runes, and things were balanced. I miss all the fun time i had with my old friends when farming irselnort bosses for items. We would talk for hours enjoying every moment while farming.

There were times when a whole group of mcs would join the elves farming party, we would help each other out, and we were like a family.

(Don't get me wrong, elves used to kill all mcs if they were bored, but that hatred that exists today, did not exist back then)

I miss everything about the ancient warspear versions, i miss the item looks, i miss the old party size, i miss everything about ws... R.I.P old school ancient good old times warspear :sorry:

I'm afraid aigrind has grown greedy like all other online games. Take runescape as an example, dafuq is this squeal of fortune gambling wheel? Or the aura shop that adds more damage? Dafuq is this solomons store? Or jagex store?

True. About the old times....

I wish i could go back to that time though.... :sorry:

Everything what u mention is true about ancient warspear ;D

Nice post :good:

Update is out for symbian  :yahoo: