I was unfairly banned

Nansthoo

I went to sleep after a dg spam, and when i woke up it said my account was blocked, so i mssged tech support through the in game link and was told that i was banned for "fradulant purchase methods". Now i am not really sure what that meant, but i only ever purchased mcoins with google play, useing gift cards, and as far as i know you cant refund a used gift card. Im bringing this up in forums to try and figure out what exactly happened, and what i can do to fix the problem. When i messaged support from the in game link all i got was that i was baned permanently, that the reason i was banned was "fraudulant payment methods ", and when i asked about what i could do to get my acc back/fix whatever the problem was i was told that warspear is not required to provide proof of any infringement resulting in a ban. Nothing happened to my secondary profile, and i havent done anything differently than with my first. I hope that someone reads this and can provide the answers that im trying to find, and hopefully get my account back.

Hello, please wait for response from support team, as long as you wrote the explanations, no doubt they will help you. Mind that it takes them up to 5 working days depends on the case.

Thank you.