Best poster competition

snorlax

i just uploaded my entry :) i wish i could win even  :pleasantry: consolation price  :pleasantry: by the way is there any criteria for judging? i mean what is the percentage for the graphics, or in the meaning and the humor on the text included? just wanna ask.. to know if i have a chance to win :blush: :blush:

• Developer

just want to know is the poster we creating for ad prepuse or something? i mean will the winner poster be the game offciel poster?  does it have to include writing or can be like game start screen if we remove the play button which have no writing ???

We will post best works to our facebook page, so feel free to do almost anything.

-When is the last day to summit the poster for the competition?

Winners will be announced on Feb 28, so before that date.

So we can or not to use memes?

Nvm,got the answer

Please, do not use memes. Let them stay for other occasion :)

i just uploaded my entry :) i wish i could win even  :pleasantry: consolation price  :pleasantry: by the way is there any criteria for judging? i mean what is the percentage for the graphics, or in the meaning and the humor on the text included? just wanna ask.. to know if i have a chance to win :blush: :blush:

I couldn't answer to this question. Honestly, we do not have any formula of perfect poster or ideal one. There will be a jury from our colleagues and we will choose the winners. Simple as that.

Im newbie how can I join I want to join.  Were I can post the poster,. Plss tell me how

Just start a new thread with your contributions right here - http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?board=86.0

In order to take part in the competition, you need to create poster with motivational and spirit-rising title or call. Your poster must be related to game subjects, themes of Warspear Online. For the basis for your poster you could use almost everything: screenshots from the game, military propaganda posters or even your photo!

Humor, imagination and creativity, of course, welcome.

Background of poster is free or must like that?

And what diferrence memes and poster in this competition?

i see myself there  :shok:

it is yesterdays lake quest.Group of elves came for chainless but many MCs gank them all.Yes you were there too i think when i took screen shot.

It is not my poster.I don't know how to make cartoons in photo shop.I have no chance of winning.

what happen if your poster is a from a meme photos  ? be disqualified ? like do one from www.memegenerator.net is approved? or better search from google images some fun photo and apply paint ?  ;D

what happen if your poster is a from a meme photos  ? be disqualified ? like do one from www.memegenerator.net is approved? or better search from google images some fun photo and apply paint ?  ;D

i think when u dont make a meme and use just the meme background with motivation-text it should be fine :drinks:

YOU CAN NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT ALL IMAGE UPLOADED BY COMPETITORS, ALL ALMOST FROM INTERNET, EVEN SNORLAX POSTED HIS IMAGES LIKE "WE CAN FARM IT" OR "WE CAN DO IT", THATS ALL FROM INTERNET. ITS LEGAL, JUST YOU NEED CREATIVITY HOW YOU TO MODIFY AND EDIT IT, MAKE SURE IT WILL BE BETTER THAN ORIGINAL

Can the Poster was screenshot from the game, i mean like make our own poster, not from the internet poster?

yes

i think when u dont make a meme and use just the meme background with motivation-text it should be fine :drinks:

i have awesome ideas without memes xd

YOU CAN NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT ALL IMAGE UPLOADED BY COMPETITORS, ALL ALMOST FROM INTERNET, EVEN SNORLAX POSTED HIS IMAGES LIKE "WE CAN FARM IT" OR "WE CAN DO IT", THATS ALL FROM INTERNET. ITS LEGAL, JUST YOU NEED CREATIVITY HOW YOU TO MODIFY AND EDIT IT, MAKE SURE IT WILL BE BETTER THAN ORIGINAL

:good: i agree with this. the rules says that we can use  :pardon: EVERYTHING :pleasantry:

yes, yes.

36388_.jpg

hi frends,can u tell me,when wil be the last date to post my poster.i know doubtly last date is 28th feb,2013.am i correct?.reply me,or pm me.

hi frends,can u tell me,when wil be the last date to post my poster.i know doubtly last date is 28th feb,2013.am i correct?.reply me,or pm me.

They announce the winners on the 28th, so I think the last day to submit is the 27th?

They announce the winners on the 28th, so I think the last day to submit is the 27th?

so last date  wil be 27th feb......

thank you ice killer.

soon i post my poster :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ::) ::) ::)