Bye my dear friend

baskentli

Today I come to say goodbye I leave and I Warspear already bored of the game xD.

I despedrime and some of my friends some not so friends some that I bothered you and close friends.

weezyart my brother will not let me take care dmarzo steal your dog lol.

edstark like that one day you will have all your barbarian +10 hopefully soon.

taxor that damn thief to stop stealing it would never come to any good.

to panembra and ghostship you two stop womanizing and stay with onexD

to trinithy estrañar I'll always were my best crumb.

hopzz to ♥♥♥♥ you.

rokzz to ♥♥♥♥ you.

moofii and laaloo to ♥♥♥♥ you.

to pvp♥♥♥♥♥ (pvprange) you are not the # 1 stop dreaming i am the #1.

Kaworu leaves ladigy quiet she will never be your girlfriend besides you are gay xD.

to legionn you and I could never do pvp but I leave that to weezyart's going to survive: D.

to ♥♥♥♥ you ♥♥♥♥a modforever.

:give_rose: :cray: :give_rose: :cray:

i not selll chars :nea: :nea:

no buy too :nea: :nea:

weird, i guess somebody was hating on you. because they were spamming you sold your chars in trade chat lol.

youll be back... they always come back  :diablo:

weird, i guess somebody was hating on you. because they were spamming you sold your chars in trade chat lol.

youll be back... they always come back  :diablo:

i leave this game only because im bored is all :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Bye scammer noob, maybe if you knew how to build a pvp druid you could win some and perhaps you wouldnt be so bored... Enjoy whatever your pathetic rl is..

:blush: Lol Kaworu wanna date Ladygi?? ;D

Why don't you ask gi what the situation is, any other useless posts you care to contribute to the forums?  You seem to be so pro at it...

Bye scammer noob, maybe if you knew how to build a pvp druid you could win some and perhaps you wouldnt be so bored... Enjoy whatever your pathetic rl is..

Why don't you ask gi what the situation is, any other useless posts you care to contribute to the forums?  You seem to be so pro at it...

Douuuble owned  :shok: ;D

Yea, you guys r abit late  ;D ;D

:shok: I dont know why u look so mad....But I just wonder what the situation is??

Coz im also Lady's friend.....*sigh* :facepalm:

:shok: I dont know why u look so mad....But I just wonder what the situation is??

Coz im also Lady's friend.....*sigh* :facepalm:

I dont understand why the author of this thread feels like unnecessarily dragging my name through his broadcasted departure, please excuse the curtness.

Stop wondering, just ask her :D

gio let these jelly jellyfishes be jelous on u and jimbo :D

They fail ingame creating good char for pvp or som3thing like that  So

They stay in town and try find friends who are same like them, so they can trashtalk about player who are better than theirselves :D

8)

Anyway ill kill these shiti jeolifishi on sight billy joe :P

gio let these jelly jellyfishes be jelous on u and jimbo :D

They fail ingame creating good char for pvp or som3thing like that  So

They stay in town and try find friends who are same like them, so they can trashtalk about player who are better than theirselves :D

8)

Anyway ill kill these shiti jeolifishi on sight billy joe :P

Weeew im so glad im your friend, im scared of you  :cray: ;D

Yea, stay away from my future husband, you jellyfishes!  :aggressive:

Or me and Kathi gonna kick your ass haha

Billy Joe power  :crazy:

alot of players look like there quiting ...but are they really quiting c'mon... :facepalm: ....i dont think so  :dirol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kaworu your gay bro ere not talk about forming a druid but then when you were sending me always killing pm asking for forgiveness jajajaj you're gay bro. YOU AND YOUR ♥♥♥♥♥ LADYGI GOING TO DIE ALL THE TIME IN PRICE BUT NO LONGER PLAYING THIS SUMMER AND I LEAVE A WEEZYART CHARGED FOR THEM kick the Rear :diablo: :diablo:

Kaworu your gay bro ere not talk about forming a druid but then when you were sending me always killing pm asking for forgiveness jajajaj you're gay bro. YOU AND YOUR ♥♥♥♥♥ LADYGI GOING TO DIE ALL THE TIME IN PRICE BUT NO LONGER PLAYING THIS SUMMER AND I LEAVE A WEEZYART CHARGED FOR THEM kick the Rear :diablo: :diablo:

Can anyone translate this for me?  :)

All i see is blablabla

I wonder how many people will actually believe that I was asking for forgiveness. How many times did I kill you while you tried to gank me on thrashx today? Were you counting? Btw, my necro gear is all +0 ;) looks like your ranger needs work too.

I talked to weez, maybe you should as well instead of running your mouth and telling lies trying to inch on some spotlight. You are a nobody. Mexiicano was a ganking noob and nothing has changed now that you are playing baskentli/thrashx.

Only uncultured children and ignorants use gay or fag as insults. Really pathetic.

Did you quit yet?

I wonder how many people will actually believe that I was asking for forgiveness. How many times did I kill you while you tried to gank me on thrashx today? Were you counting? Btw, my necro gear is all +0 ;) looks like your ranger needs work too.

I talked to weez, maybe you should as well instead of running your mouth and telling lies trying to inch on some spotlight. You are a nobody. Mexiicano was a ganking noob and nothing has changed now that you are playing baskentli/thrashx.

Only uncultured children and ignorants use gay or fag as insults. Really pathetic.

Did you quit yet?

;D ;D Kaworu Besketi is Mexiicano????that noob?

Enough , baskentli wont enter cave with any of his chars :) finish

Kathi raging  :shok:

May God have mercy on your soul  ;D :crazy:

Did you quit yet?

Speechless

;D ;D Kaworu Besketi is Mexiicano????that noob?

I posted it in the forum to say goodbye and ladygi and seems unwilling Kowaru me this ducking fence if I did not put them in the forum for duck

uh dude atleast he doesnt lose pvp to a lv15 rogue  :diablo: :diablo:

Cough ( all i said was FUKE YEA!!! ) :yahoo:

Lol lost count how many times i killed him at lvl 14, he used to gank me  :wacko:

Baskentli n kaworu .... arguing... omg  :facepalm:  both good players in my eyes really cant comment ..cant we all just get along  :friends:

Is this some kind of bad joke or something???  :shok:

Baskentli a good player??  :nea:  :bad:

Is this some kind of bad joke or something???  :shok:

Baskentli a good player??  :nea: :bad:

i agree id call that weaksauce :facepalm: :wacko:

( origanal Pvp quote)  :crazy:

Thats being racist to Xherobrinex  :good: :shok:

Wahhh? Racist? Lol

Being gay is now a race?  ;D

Both men and girls wants to take Eld away from me, thats just laaame  :sorry:

:facepalm: :facepalm: but i dont kill u because melzie and anihalator pm me for dont kill u because u are so weak :facepalm: :facepalm: