My suggestions

321titan5

fix the bugs with the new update

-players cant use there equipment due to too low of level yet could use before the update

-monsters alot stronger stuff that 1 person could kill on there own before now it takes 2 or more people

-the new magic stuff is confusing  how armor value in physical resistance on the mighty cowl went from 165 to 75

-skill value went from 25 to 5

can you trying fixing theses soon otherwise i think your going to loose a lot of players i know i missed some so to other players what ever i missed please add onto here

Hi everyone...

The new update is amazing, except for a few things i think will be solved soon.

My question is:

¿Why you implemented the experience/level system?, ¿Wich advantajes have?, ¿Is it any chance to rollback to Ranks?. This ones were much more honorables than having a level.

I was playing just to get to rank 4, silver, and further... thinking that the golden rank will appear in some update...

I encountered (and loved) this game different from the other ones for the rank system, between other things... and now you just blow it away... so sad...

I think nobody hear the player suggestions...

Sorry, i'm sad, 'cause i was a few quest away from reaching Rank 4.

Levels don't mean anything to me... Ranks UP!.

Thanks and sorry.

PS: Sorry for my bad english :)

I think make more mob's HP bigger is good but please don't make mobs attack overpower, green mobs now can atk 300 just one critical hit! :wew:

No problem the mob has 5000-10000 HP, the best point is that mob just can atk 50-100hit in rate (no critical)

For solo hunters, i want to kill boss with my own hands, it doesn't matter the mob is stronger, the good point is i can still use potions when fighting or have a chance to use it many times whatever i use 10 potions killing boss alone

They will make an official thread for what needs to be fixed soon. Gather your complaints and repost them there. For now these comments will be pretty much ignored by the devs...

first of all, the game looks very good, that makes me happy to play it, but:

as said by someone else... I did like the rank system in this game layout; ranks connect when you get experience for doing quests, which hasn't changed, u still get experience only for finishing quests... i mean if you change to level than that should mean that you get experience for each creature/monster/enemy you kill in my opinion. so you should also get experience when farming for gold for each creature you kill...this should be fixed either way, back to ranks the way it is now, or experience for all kills not just quests... which brings me to the next problem:

i have tried and killed creatures outside quests, just in the field(farming for gold), and i am sadly amazed that not one of the creatures is dropping any items, unless they are the ones needed to kill for (daily) quests... This is not good, we need to be able to get items to sell by killing random creatures.... please fix

and of course as so many already have said; killing anything is sooo much harder than it used to be , please balance better.... i didn't dare trying to do the new main quest yet, because a simple kill before now kills me

furthermore, i was making an npc help with kill of daily, and again i was amazed, no drop if npc hits wolf after i attract it to there and let the npc take first damage... this always used to work perfectly... pls fix the way it was is much better although i understand its not really fair..hehehe

in short:

-give experience for all kills (even if you only get 1 exp per 5 kills, or something like that, is better than nothing), you should be rewarded for everything you do(or back to ranks);

-make killing easier, balance;

-get random kills to drop items again. we need to be able to farm for gold like we are used to.

i would love to spend some money for miracle coins, but atm even runes and cristals wont make a great deal of difference

i hope my feedback helps in completing a really cool game 8)

new version getting worst than old version,ppl in d prty reduced,mobs like iron,druid clothes like someone who want take a nap,on the first screen it say that druid elf have strong magic than the other.yes on the v0.7.0 not for v 1.0.0..perhaps the old version rules,still used,but crystal,rune,new armor,new quest,like new version...sorry,english suck...:D:D:D

Still some guys want experience by farming, this game isn't like that. You advance through quests and that's it and it's good. And the new version is good, not hard, but fun and challenging. Mobs are now slightly harder than before which is good so. ;)

1.too fast to die,yeah i think in this version(1.0.0) my hero to fas to die and too long to regeneration(heal). I have one sugestion,why GM not make sleep feature.so in this feature we can heal our hero faster more than we not sleeping in everywhere,but enemy still can hit us in sleep feature,so we must find a safe place to sleep.

2.Guild,i think many ppl has post this topic

3.Too hard to kill boss or finish our mision.Why GM not make Monster Pets,so that pet can help us in the war,but we must make that pet from egg to adult Monster.and we must give our pets food or he will sick but if we have no food we can sleep so our pet can healing him self,and in the town our pet will healing him self without sleeping

Thank u

I think that the forum should have a specific section where members of the different servers can post what items theyre looking for/ if they have something for sale ! That way you wouldnt have to kill bosses for hours to get a specific drop  :unknw: 

I know you want to introduce a place to auction/sell your stuff in-game but i think that the forum section would be very usefull as well !

just a suggestion  ;D

1. You don't die to fast. You can use various pots and food for regeneration. Or use druid/shaman for self healing.

2. Being developed

3. You don't need any pets, just a good party. Bosses are not meant to be killed solo or easily.

1.too fast to die,yeah i think in this version(1.0.0) my hero to fas to die and too long to regeneration(heal). I have one sugestion,why GM not make sleep feature.so in this feature we can heal our hero faster more than we not sleeping in everywhere,but enemy still can hit us in sleep feature,so we must find a safe place to sleep.

2.Guild,i think many ppl has post this topic

3.Too hard to kill boss or finish our mision.Why GM not make Monster Pets,so that pet can help us in the war,but we must make that pet from egg to adult Monster.and we must give our pets food or he will sick but if we have no food we can sleep so our pet can healing him self,and in the town our pet will healing him self without sleeping

Thank u

Nice suggestions, i die too faster now, enraged boar is killing me with 5hits, i have searched in all shops and i don't see any potion of instantly healing, only with cash, a party to kill boss, if you won't see anybody online and if has lefting 1 quest to go to another place, you will can't do that, my suggestion is, dropping equipable items, stones and runes that you can hear, sell or trade for a good price, But the item that drop depends on the level of the mob. Sorry my bad english

I know its all around this forum, but make monsters worth exp! I wouldn't even care if it was worth next to nothing compared to quests. Not having that option immidiatley looses my attention. This game has the potential to be the best andriod mmo there is. Take a look at the reviews.. Everyone is screaming the same thing! Also, you need to add more loot. Monsters loot tables aren't surprising in the least bit considering you get the same thing everytime. As it stands theres no point in killing anything unless a quest tells you to . This is the first time I ever took the time to write something for an android game. Reason being, as I said before. This game could be number one, just give the people what they want! In return I can promise that you, the devs, can get more of what you want in return. Its a win/win...  Capitolize on this opportunity before its too late.

Also, in the long run... Maybe add some ways to make that predictable monster loot worth something more than a waste of bag space. Maybe in the form of crafting?

Still some guys want experience by farming, this game isn't like that. You advance through quests and that's it and it's good. And the new version is good, not hard, but fun and challenging. Mobs are now slightly harder than before which is good so. ;)

If you were to do a poll regarding exp from mobs vs quest only, exp fro mobs would cripple the other.

If you were to do a poll regarding exp from mobs vs quest only, exp fro mobs would cripple the other.

Still i think questing is a better way for experience. Many people who play this game like it because of it's unique approach in some perspectives. Then again, some like you want to make it just a simple clone of the hundreds of other games that work on the same principle. There is a ton of such games out there. Why don't you try them. Don't ruin warspear for the others who like it. :facepalm:

But ok, everyone has the right of a opinion. I just hope the devs don't change to a farming lv up. :bad:

I am afraid exp get by killing will make warspear world filled with bots

I am afraid exp get by killing will make warspear world filled with bots

I agree, but first the game has to be worth botting. I wouldnt be scared of botters, I would welcome them as a challenge to put my hack/bot prevention skills to use.

*I was doing the daily quest "Hunting for Ogres" I had to kill 60  and then when I got the reward I realized that it was too low, 8 exp and 60 gold isn't worth it, So if you can, Please increase the daily rewards to 15 exp and 100 gold, Thanks,

*And if you can also, Increase the regen from every 5 seconds to 2 seconds or decrease the food and potion price by 50%,

*Add hotkey to Nokia 5230, just atleast 5 small buttons and remove the "Use" button,

*Make Nadir-Sard a peace zone to Legion and Sentinel (Enemies can Trade, Chat and Etc.)

*Increase Druid/Shaman and Ranger Damage

*Increase party size to 8 or 10 (Bosses are more stronger and we don't want to kill it 2 times for other party)

*Make a "View" option when buying armour like in Miracle Shop

*Add a penguin suit in the Miracle Shop

*Bring back the looks of Berengar gear, The revenge set looks like leaves and the Druid and Shaman gear looks like Pajamas :facepalm:

The bad thing is that you cant get exp from mobs, only quest. I have done every quest for my level but i still have 2 exp to the next level. I cant even get a higher level.

Then you are doing something wrong. You missed some quests, search. And on the second island (Irselnort) are a lot of daily quests, so there is really no need for mob exp.

- Mailbox

-Guild

-Music in the World (like WOW

-Characterchange Button in the Menu

-A Button in Interact to be able make duells with other Players in the World

-A Button in Interact to be able to look at the Equipment of other Players

-A Global Channel to chat (Trade Chat is just for trading -.-)

-Have Mounts in Game that we can travel faster in the World

--> And new skills we are all waiting sooo long for them i thought by this update they where finished :( i know its much work but pls delevope some like by Druid the ability to transform into Animals like Bear,Panther and so on, Hunter should have a Pet wich helps him, Blade Dancer a little heal skill thats transforms Energie into hp if you can make that it would be the best Mobile Game from all :)

Dont expect too much my friend.. Some of your suggestions are already in development. And Im sure devs know what to do to make the game better and keep a small memory to play it, this is just a MOBILE MMORPG though, remember that.  :give_rose: :good:

Dont expect too much my friend.. Some of your suggestions are already in development. And Im sure devs know what to do to make the game better and keep a small memory to play it, this is just a MOBILE MMORPG though, remember that.  :give_rose: :good:

Marshal I think your wrong. These can happen. These suggestions that he/she said wont take a lot of memory except skills i think. But they are working on the skills thought.

That's like spying. I don't think other players should know what i wear, unless i allow it.

i dont think so, this should be very useful for the players (imho  ::) )

I want a chat wich i can use if im not in a city.

In my opinion the MUST todo are:

-Add guilds

-Add bank (inventory slots are to low if i have also miracleshop's item in: like outfits..)

-Add a general chat wich can we can use everywhere

-A button to directly open chat, and allow to use it only by pressing enter

-Add new skills

I agree with Xamus to add:

-Mounts that increse ur speed by 70, 90 or 110%(only in miracle shop or from events)

-They should add some cool music ;)

-Mailbox

Imho they should add:

-Arena

-More equips

-Honor system, see how many times you killed guys from the enemy's fanction , how many times you have been killed and a number depending on this 2 things.

(maybe called credits: usefull to buy rare things... they scould remove crimson corundum)

-See the player lvl before the name (or later >:0 )

- Mailbox

-Guild

-Music in the World (like WOW

-Characterchange Button in the Menu

-A Button in Interact to be able make duells with other Players in the World

-A Button in Interact to be able to look at the Equipment of other Players

-A Global Channel to chat (Trade Chat is just for trading -.-)

-Have Mounts in Game that we can travel faster in the World

--> And new skills we are all waiting sooo long for them i thought by this update they where finished :( i know its much work but pls delevope some like by Druid the ability to transform into Animals like Bear,Panther and so on, Hunter should have a Pet wich helps him, Blade Dancer a little heal skill thats transforms Energie into hp if you can make that it would be the best Mobile Game from all :)

i like your idea about  druid being able to change into an animal  but at the same time maybe give us some kind of stat boost  move speed  health or mana regeneration  but  still just being able to change into a animal would be  cool  ;D

the game is almost perfect as it is, but a few suggestions of Mercurial post 18 and Xamus post 22 could be very usefull:

-party increase to 8 or 10

-increase regen for sure...

-bank/warehouse

-chat and trade with all (incl. enemy) in peace-zone in nadir, or maybe another new location...

-see other players equips through 'interact', but player should be able to choose 'show' or 'not show'

-button for duel in 'interact'

-in assign buttons also chat and interact so you can chat or interact with just one click,

-maybe more equips,

-and for sure let the new skills come..... give us skill points to assign, but also a 'reset' button to change into different skills if not happy

After reading all posts i do agree with every single NO to any suggestion made before that. Maybe gaining exp. for killing mob is the worst idea of all, lotsa dailys like it is wil get exp. up quick enough...

:drinks: to the devs...

the game is almost perfect as it is, but a few suggestions of Mercurial post 18 and Xamus post 22 could be very usefull:

-bank/warehouse

-chat and trade with all (incl. enemy) in peace-zone in nadir, or maybe another new location...

-see other players equips through 'interact', but player should be able to choose 'show' or 'not show'

-in assign buttons also chat and interact so you can chat or interact with just one click,

-maybe more equips,

-and for sure let the new skills come..... give us skill points to assign, but also a 'reset' button to change into different skills if not happy

After reading all posts i do agree with every single NO to any suggestion made before that. Maybe gaining exp. for killing mob is the worst idea of all, lotsa dailys like it is wil get exp. up quick enough...

Yes Party back to 8. I think you wont need party members to 10 after Clans and Yes we cant write on Trade Chat at Nadir Sard thats a problem :aggressive:

-bank/warehouse

-maybe more equips,

Then in pc version they should assign click dx on a player like interact button, and when i use it show a little menu on the player & on the mobile version maybe with a long tap.

They should assign chat only by pressing enter and a chat button for mobile version ;)

• 2 weeks later...

For next update,

Can u make level point sistem each time level up?

Make level point,

So we can raise status manually.

Can choose what stats to improve like dodge, accuracy, etc.

So leveling up and level sistem more cool and more meaning full than  1 damage each level.

Sry for my bad english.

May all be happy

Namaste.

For next update,

Can u make level point sistem each time level up?

Make level point,

So we can raise status manually.

Can choose what stats to improve like dodge, accuracy, etc.

So leveling up and level sistem more cool and more meaning full than  1 damage each level.

Sry for my bad english.

May all be happy

Namaste.

Do you mean like I leveled up to 16. They give me 6 level points. There are 6 skills to improve..

Like:

Dodge

Critical hit...

Right?

1. bank - in few largest towns that we can store items or drops for daily quests etc.

2. hero - it will be special satus from arena fights. for example player gets few skills or special weapon. it could be one hero from each class like best in ranger,bd etc. for one month.

3. teleport - few spots in diffrent map sides teleport for 50 gold.

4. aoe buffs - longer than self buffs for all party members for example each class gets 1 aoe buff, also increase buffs count that player can receive not 2 like now.

5. mounts and pets - i saw dis suggestion and in my opinion we dnt need cuz this game not for pc platform originally.

6. level - bigger level gap.for example 40 lvl max, each 20 lvl class gets new proffesion for example 1- ranger 20 -archer 40 - scout.

7. exp - exp from mobs or bosses.that means more time in game-stronger player.

8. items(weapons) - different looking weapons (armor good) ,at least more colors plox.

please comment, together we can make this game better.

Tired of farming for crappy to sell jst to get 1gld for each item, killl, kill, kill for hours and wat Ten gold r u freakin serious! And the up date wat da hell took all my bag away! Not to mention all the other crappy I can agree with! Honestly I am a disabled army man on low income, and yall are acting like a gold digging druken prom date that won't take no for an answer!  U want me pay kool, but god make the game worth it, I Dnt wanna wait all day and hope I find someone to help me beat sumthing wen there's either nuthin but lower lvls on r its a freakin ghost town, r people r jst to "i'ma get mine n forget u!" Attitude, and ranks n quest versus experience Dnt care if u make it easier to get my better gear to kill stuff, please fix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in new client(v1.5.0) almost everything is fine ;D

only one : new skill for shaman isnt good(

its useless  :(

maybe u sd change smth in this skill :facepalm:

and the second:

healing - its become weaker? :( 

heal skill not weaker, just things changed a little, u wont have great heal just to be high lvl, the astral need less to get more heal, before was 2.5astral= 1hp, now is less than it, so u can get more heal (before, max heal i saw:212 on russian, now i m seeing 220+ on EU)...

heal skill not weaker, just things changed a little, u wont have great heal just to be high lvl, the astral need less to get more heal, before was 2.5astral= 1hp, now is less than it, so u can get more heal (before, max heal i saw:212 on russian, now i m seeing 220+ on EU)...

ok :good: