hey

what fear does at lvl 5, you can make anemy run and deal damage wont stop enemy or what?

how much dark circle at lvl 5 have duration a guy tell me at lvl 4 longh 3 sec :|

why all warlocks say is good to have fear, i dont like 2 much this magic why is so good?

Lv5 fear has a duration of 6 seconds. Allows you to make enemy run around in blind direction and allows you to hit. The % of the enemy getting out of fear in lv5, is absurdly low. Hit all you want, he won't wake up.

Lv5 Circle has duration 6 sec seconds too. Well, no explanation needed, just stun.

12 seconds stun if both lv5. That's warlock's best power. Crowd Control.

I find that is easier for the fear effect to end if the enemy receives many hit, multiple opponents attacking or being under plash of darkness effect for exampe, otherwise yes its very unlikely for the enemy to wake up.

Skills: first dark circle to 5, the fear to 5, then arrow to 5. Raising arrow at the beginning makes ur lveling up easier (warlocks are probably the worst pve class untill u have enough mana regen) but worse in pvp.

I find that is easier for the fear effect to end if the enemy receives many hit, multiple opponents attacking or being under plash of darkness effect for exampe, otherwise yes its very unlikely for the enemy to wake up.

Skills: first dark circle to 5, the fear to 5, then arrow to 5. Raising arrow at the beginning makes ur lveling up easier (warlocks are probably the worst pve class untill u have enough mana regen) but worse in pvp.

u sure circle full lvl 5 first?  another answeres

Yeah sure, you can also raise fear and dark cirlce at the same time if ya want. But again, this is for pvp purposes only, I put my first 2 skill points in arrow to lvl up easier.

• 3 months later...

i start this post on feb now we are in may...i think .. xD well my lock was lvl 5-9 then, and now im lvl 17 i think im good i have all lvl 17 arena things and my baton is +5 :D broke 30 signs in him  :facepalm:  for a newbie i find myself a good lock player... now i have a question, what rings and pendants are good for lvl 17? not 18 i dont have 18 atm :o ty