TOP PLAYER EU-Emerald

MR X

nice, they must've been like noob lvl12-17s?

jay jumped me at pvp cave this morning, now i kill him everytime i see him with my shaman, i killed him every single time, still on kill streak 5 :rofl: :lol:

I killed ur shaman 2 hits depending on ur skill u wont even survive 3 seconds in the open u always need people to help u or u trust ur high amped gear to save u

I killed ur shaman 2 hits depending on ur skill u wont even survive 3 seconds in the open u always need people to help u or u trust ur high amped gear to save u

lol bro u never hit my shaman before, 2hits? lol 2.4k hp 20%resilance16%def, u cant 2hit kill me, ucant even kill me in 1 string, my gears full lvl17, +2, +6 staff, dont get cocky, i killed u with my rogue, and if u want pvp my shaman go on, i will probably lose but i want prove  u that im not high amped brainless noob, most of the time i kill elfs by myself, i run alot tho..,  go pvp cave right now..

lol bro u never hit my shaman before, 2hits? lol 2.4k hp 20%resilance16%def, u cant 2hit kill me, ucant even kill me in 1 string, my gears full lvl17, +2, +6 staff, dont get cocky, i killed u with my rogue, and if u want pvp my shaman go on, i will probably lose but i want prove  u that im not high amped brainless noob, most of the time i kill elfs by myself, i run alot tho..,  go pvp cave right now..

Maybe 3-4 and yes i have killed ur shaman before

Just saw this topic. Behave, I accidentally hit you and you go mad thinking your good ganking my +5 ranger, not like i give a shit but whatever. Metal lol. Got your shaman to 500 hp in 3 hits and you stepped away. Not to mention this was after I resolved not to kill you because rafa is my friend. But ok, whatever. Fuzza Wuzza? Your welcome to try me too. Peace  ::)

Just saw this topic. Behave, I accidentally hit you and you go mad thinking your good ganking my +5 ranger, not like i give a shit but whatever. Metal lol. Got your shaman to 500 hp in 3 hits and you stepped away. Not to mention this was after I resolved not to kill you because rafa is my friend. But ok, whatever. Fuzza Wuzza? Your welcome to try me too. Peace  ::)

ok pm me in game when u ready..peace  :blush:

Nice edit. Gonna run again?

hahaha..r u serious?call 3 elf for kill me alone? :pleasantry:  if u remember i just kill u at crossing so many time also kill darkzain.. :mega_shok:

hahaha..r u serious?call 3 elf for kill me alone? :pleasantry:  if u remember i just kill u at crossing so many time also kill darkzain.. :mega_shok:

Came on their own, you think i need to help to kill a rogue? Maybe if you didnt jump me they wouldnt have attacked. Im free later when you actually wanna pvp. Also when have you killed.me at cross

Edit: Sorry I cant kill a warlock and rogue. Solo. Jst nt as pro as u r i gess eh?

Came on their own, you think i need to help to kill a rogue? Maybe if you didnt jump me they wouldnt have attacked. Im free later when you actually wanna pvp. Also when have you killed.me at cross

Edit: Sorry I cant kill a warlock and rogue. Solo. Jst nt as pro as u r i gess eh?

FFS u and lunatic the one who jump me 1st  :facepalm: and now u want asking for pvp? :aggressive:

im not pro ... :rofl:

FFS u and lunatic the one who jump me 1st  :facepalm: and now u want asking for pvp? :aggressive:

im not pro ... :rofl:

You come out of stealth and attack me. Thats what got you killed by Lunaticx and I. If you wouldve signaled for a pvp like a mature person maybe you couldve died by just me

Also I was talkin about Shikii and Suall

You come out of stealth and attack me. Thats what got you killed by Lunaticx and I. If you wouldve signaled for a pvp like a mature person maybe you couldve died by just me

lol im warlock not rouge  :wacko:  r u ok? :fool:

lol im warlock not rouge  :wacko:  r u ok? :fool:

Oh shit ha in that case you got your ass beat lol. Dont care if Lunatic helped, your guild talks too much shit. Just 2 rogues come from nowhere and attack me, Assumed it was you. Keep gettin raped buddy.

Oh shit ha in that case you got your ass beat lol. Dont care if Lunatic helped, your guild talks too much shit. Just 2 rogues come from jowhere and attack me, Assumed it was you. Keep gettin raped buddy.

bla bla bla~~~~

Also I was talkin about Shikii and Suall

today we boring to play elf so we play mc and killng elfss thats it you guys want 1 on 1 in crossing so tell me i leave you guys  :crazy: k?

Im shocked by the way this Top player post is turning...you just say mc names but many elfs are strong and not because they rich...i look who deserves to be pro and not his wallet!! You guys should look a bit around yourself to see that the pro people are not all rich and that they have better playing skills than others!! (For example hassn skill is :REVIVE) big deal....

if u consider 1-2 lava ilfrits attaking u, then yes i ganked u like a few times :aggressive: :good:

i didnt attak u, while there was 3noob mc attaking u and i just went pasted u, then when u died and came back u started attaking me, with like 2druids, lvl20 with +8 staffs  :lol: :lol: , i think thats a super gank  :rofl:

Im shocked by the way this Top player post is turning...you just say mc names but many elfs are strong and not because they rich...i look who deserves to be pro and not his wallet!! You guys should look a bit around yourself to see that the pro people are not all rich and that they have better playing skills than others!! (For example hassn skill is :REVIVE) big deal....

lol, elf not rich, mc rich always has been, always will be,

yes keep on topic guys plz

strongest ppl +10/9 >>WITH BRAIN

i didnt attak u, while there was 3noob mc attaking u and i just went pasted u, then when u died and came back u started attaking me, with like 2druids, lvl20 with +8 staffs  :lol: :lol: , i think thats a super gank  :rofl:

Lol Your memory is ♥♥♥♥ed. But i dont have time to go back over this with you. Ss or it didnt happen. All i gotta  Say.

Edit: I know your lying cuz only druid I hang with thats high amped is marceline. And uh, he was off. 

Bla bla bla. Bla bla bla .... Bla?