TOP PLAYER EU-Emerald

MR X

Top player allowed:

1. 5 Top killer (always kill enemies ppl)

2. 5 Top Rich

3. 5 Top Pro ppl (low amp, 6 or down )

4. 5 Top Pro ppl (high amp, 7 or up to)

5. 5 Top helper

6. 5 Top noob ( ;D jst kidding or it may be fun)

7. 3 Top player per class.

8. 2 Top best friend for you

9. and other.

Who is he/she that you know.....

I think Hornig could be in all top 5 in my opinion :drinks: . Players who could be in top 5: Kuribooh most pro elf in low lvls (not always kill him with Demoniuks :good: ), top elfs haters Mercuriall and Crossfit :rofl: . Bigest noob Gradex because scamed and deleted my Assasins, Tamsius, Fallensun :facepalm: .

To chose other top best players is to hard because there is to big variety of them :pardon: . But dont forget if you are not richest or strongest ppl maybe you are best in other points :yahoo: :yahoo:

Overall best player id pick suprememan, extremly strong, smart playing, friendly, hard working (he did earn all 18 gear way before swamps). In my book best overall.

spanish is also a candidate - same criteria for this guy, strongest shaman on the eu server.

honorable mention to mercuriall (sange), very helpful and active here on forum. Also a very good player ingame.

1.top killer i vote gabranouth,livefox(i always do mcs hunts with him 8) )

2.richest player well too many to name but i start with mahmdzaki(he is the anti-hassn in this thing 8) )

3.low amps i vote Timekat he beats lvl20locks with like +7sd weps with his arena +6 stick 8) he also hace a very nice behaiver and always help others,play nice ...etc

4.me cuz my wep +7 and i beats ALOT of lvl20s with +9weps (must of them shamans :P )

5.as for top helped i vote meandyou or maandyou she is very nice and always helps chanless(i wonder when does she do hunts cuz she ALWAYS helping someone do quests :) i wonder if she even hear the thanks they say after help :) )

6.i vote sondor lock and dragonec lvl20 shaman(not the lvl15 one) they are very noobish always disturbe pvp cave till all elves started killing them on sight in pvp cave and btw tell Blacklion i wanted to pvp hin but they always interfare

7.well for my class i vote me :P #1 larax (she is nice too :) ) #2 notawolf (he has top equips while larax do the job done with low amps ) #3

8.well this is hard but my best friend is khaleds paladin then merliane mage they are very nice,helpfull,have alot in comon with me :)

9. me #1 player of all times muahahahahaha(the madness spreads :P)  :crazy:

Can't really be bothered to list all

but my top 5 would be

Suprememan - Strong, high amp, smart, kind, this guy is probably the reason why we ever even hunted Eyes without failing, MC owe him a lot for that and his tactics.

Spanish - Funniest guy in EU, strong, high amp, smart, shares a lot even if he has less

Sulla - Good friend, strong, mid amp, smart, Great sense of humor, good leader at wars/arena

Warlunatic - Smart, mid-high amp, strong, kind, Epic sense of humor, and just so motherducking epic.

Shyleen - She was probably my first close friend in EU, though she may be noob in game and lag a lot she is still pro at being a friend, and a peace maker when me or my bros get into dramas.

And special mention, I did not forget him

Pvprange #1 Pro Player

6.toctorkill and his gang

and I'm who thought mcs agrea on thier noobish gangs @_@ aperiantly they hate thier gangs but cant do anything  :unknw:

lol last time i killed seedz and 3of his ang alone he went elve and pm me saying dont ever attack any of is again or we will turn your life into hell,accuse you of scamming,make pvp cave a forbbiden place for you so dont interfare in stuff out of your bussnise :crazy:

i told him ok then brought livefox with me and ducked them all 8

even though till now i always tell the kids to never leave homes of talk to strangers :wacko:

Pvprange Pro #1 Hotdog eater

Pvprange Pro #1 Hotdog eater

this guy is drunk :crazy: check who gave me -1 and why and you will know why i said this :facepalm:

PS:the first -1 the second 1 was made by a crazy 2faced man which i exposed him -.-

at lvl 10 dmg is 321  :good:

ring and amulet is physical dmg  :facepalm:

well i was a nice nightmare for elfs  ;D  now im only a scammed rogue without device for play again and trolling with books for a longggggggg time  :facepalm:  even so when can return i be disturber making stronger my rogue or maybe warlock  :spiteful:

Suprememan = best barb in universe

Elfkiller = hard to kill

Spanish = any way to kill him? best shaman

Mechademon = first good necro i ever see

Tocino = op lock

Timekat = ver smart druid and sometimes  :bomb:

Notawolf = good priest

Niteris = necro better then me

Zethu = monster bd(i never beat him)

Omie = best priest ever see

Meggido= u die fast fighting with him

Petergabi - very smart barb at arena(mayby not top but very good player)

Loki = very smart i learn how to cross on volcano to get enemy fast

Mokrapacha = very good and strong druid

thats my opinion

:blush:

Suprememan = best barb in universe

Elfkiller = hard to kill

Spanish = any way to kill him? best shaman

Mechademon = first good necro i ever see

Tocino = op lock

Timekat = ver smart druid and sometimes  :bomb:

Notawolf = good priest

Niteris = necro better then me

Zethu = monster bd(i never beat him)

Omie = best priest ever see

Meggido= u die fast fighting with him

Petergabi - very smart barb at arena(mayby not top but very good player)

Loki = very smart i learn how to cross on volcano to get enemy fast

Mokrapacha = very good and strong druid

thats my opinion

:blush:

alice didnt you forget me ;D ?

comon both me and Nota was beaten by you in pvp cave :wacko:

btw Lordyasir still waiting for your new shaman :spiteful:

Top player allowed:

1. 5 Top killer (always kill enemies ppl)

2. 5 Top Rich

3. 5 Top Pro ppl (low amp, 6 or down )

4. 5 Top Pro ppl (high amp, 7 or up to)

5. 5 Top helper

6. 5 Top noob ( ;D jst kidding or it may be fun)

7. 3 Top player per class.

8. 2 Top best friend for you

9. and other.

Who is he/she that you know.....

top killer mc side sulla  elf side  blacknia

top rich hassn ginis

top noob nia( always every 1 call him nianoob ) ;D

i delete my shaman

its too hard for me i thing pro shamans are pro players useing it

in future mayby i make rogue,i like this class especialy u can kill enemies by 2 hits  O:-)

but i stay in necro .... but

nvm

i delete my shaman

its too hard for me i thing pro shamans are pro players useing it

in future mayby i make rogue,i like this class especialy u can kill enemies by 2 hits  O:-)

but i stay in necro .... but

nvm

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

• 3 months later...

u forgot most mc invader :rofl: everyday im in elvenside with my rogue seriously with a barb and dk i stole kratt and dinalt :rofl:

why there is nt top sexiest player all woul vote me 8) muahaha

show ur photo

why there is nt top sexiest player all woul vote me 8) muahaha

mayb most stalker player :rofl:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=86870.0 its prove my words :rofl:

if good warlock come u ♥♥♥♥ed, warlock and someone else

XD lol me and jay at gg 3 warlocks 4 rouges 2 shamans and 3 barbs xD they got owned xd

XD lol me and jay at gg 3 warlocks 4 rouges 2 shamans and 3 barbs xD they got owned xd

nice, they must've been like noob lvl12-17s?

jay jumped me at pvp cave this morning, now i kill him everytime i see him with my shaman, i killed him every single time, still on kill streak 5 :rofl: :lol: