How often do you get a lv18 item at swamps?

Shitzo

How often do you get a lv18 item at swamps?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you get a lv18 item at swamps?

• Less than a week
    • a week
    • 2 weeks
    • 3 weeks
    • 4 weeks
    • 2 months
    • Once, then I was like fuck this shit I'm out

First it was so so easy. Even Newbie had level 18 items. Then developer team understood that it shouldn't go like that. They droped the rate to get level 18 items. It must be a joke...

First it was so so easy. Even Newbie had level 18 items. Then developer team understood that it shouldn't go like that. They droped the rate to get level 18 items. It must be a joke...

Yup, unfortunate for me, I was still a newbie at swamps during the first 3 or 4 days of " all quests giving lv18 rewards at Kotaravva " and ALWAYS easy kill Hydras, I did not understand anything that much and didn't even knew it was kotaravva that gave the lv18 rewards and since I was playing on phone since Wifi had a problem didn't get to explore that easy  :facepalm:

Though I do remember, a week after the maintenance changing the Kota rewards I always used to get lv18 items each 1 or 2 day/s and I was only using 3 characters those times. Now I don't really know what's happening, I see the same person getting SD weapons each 2 weeks and armours each 2-3 days  :facepalm: and I do on 5 chars and get shit in weeks

So , Right Now im doing swamps quest only with my priest for xp.

I used to do it every day with my Dk , So i got 2 Or 3 lvl 18amulets ( i trade one for my Glaive , yayyy!)

1 gloves for lock 18lvl , and my divine helm.

Thats all.Thats Why i stopped doing swamps quest.

Maybe Ill start again one day , for Now im using my time for level up my priest..

So , Right Now im doing swamps quest only with my priest for xp.

I used to do it every day with my Dk , So i got 2 Or 3 lvl 18amulets ( i trade one for my Glaive , yayyy!)

1 gloves for lock 18lvl , and my divine helm.

Thats all.Thats Why i stopped doing swamps quest.

Maybe Ill start again one day , for Now im using my time for level up my priest..

wth you bestgirl :shok: ?

i knew there was something un-usuall with you @_@ properly your costume :P

I only got one lvl 18, which is KW helm.. I sold it. But after that, ive been getting pots, crytals. So, i just gave up going to swamps entirely.

Hmm I think me and Agus had lucky, we got already more than 20 items lvl 18 since swamps 1st day... Ciriloo got Samiel's blade, we didn't get yet any suddem. But nowadays we got like 5-6 items:

*Heroic Helm

*Divine Helm

*Shroud shoes

*Killing whisper gloves

*Killing whisper mask

*Shroud diadem

*Warlock amulet

and maybe some other item but I can't remember them all. These things we got in the last 2-3 weeks, Agusia hands are so lucky in getting items with my chars  :blush:

wth you bestgirl :shok: ?

i knew there was something un-usuall with you @_@ properly your costume :P

Yea,it's me  ;D  as you can see i can level up fast if i love the character... mage isnt my type  :blush: :blush:

Truly says till norlant introduced i got only one lvl 18 item i.e heroic endurance

I was doing kota quest from 4 char but i left doing norlant quest from more then 20+ days coz i started to feel bored and starting to feel unlucky

I've do qsts in Kotaravva since some months ago but I only once got lvl 18 item and it's KW High Boots while the others were junks :facepalm:

But I will never give up until i get Scepter and Blade of SD..!!

Divine Heaume, 2x Heroic Helmet, Whisper Helm, Whisper Bracelets, Guiding Hood, 2x Guiding Gauntlets, Violent Shoes, Shroud Diadem, Shroud Boots, warlock amulet

Got this in last two weeks, questing with 2 chars.

How is it that some ppl get nothing but runes 95% and others get multiple armors and doom weapons?

i have been questing at kota for 4months now and for 2months i didnt get a single item but runes,pots,scrolls till todayy luck changed and i got lvl17 ranger bracers which i sold for 2k ^^

And not to mention when those unlucky people get crappy Impenetrable Shroud or Violent Storm pieces and those motherducking amulets which sell for 15k below........

How is it that some ppl get nothing but runes 95% and others get multiple armors and doom weapons?

the entire article is mostly about the probability of winning a car and probability of getting a goat.

the car, would be lv18 items, goats would be runes, pots etc.

the problem is, they mostly talk in terms of choosing a different "door"

Idk how we can apply that to swamps since we don't get a choice to switch our reward ._.

or is there??????

or maybe Kuz just meant that after choosing, they show you the items you had a chance of winning, by doing that quest.

all i know the only lvl18 thing i got was that guiding thread vestemers which i sold for 130k and it was in #4 and i see in screenshots most of ppl cursed with bad luck like me and sange ....etc gets their only lvl18s in #4 so i dedicated my life for #4 and this way i got the lvl17 2k worth bracers today :wacko:

the entire article is mostly about the probability of winning a car and probability of getting a goat.

the car, would be lv18 items, goats would be runes, pots etc.

the problem is, they mostly talk in terms of choosing a different "door"

Idk how we can apply that to swamps since we don't get a choice to switch our reward ._.

or is there??????

or maybe Kuz just meant that after choosing, they show you the items you had a chance of winning, by doing that quest.

my deaf kuzi was trying to disable/destroy our brains/minds/CPUs/Calcs clearly cuz this link only leads to hundreds of words about some phiolosophy bullshit

im quite sure of afew things:

1) the boxes are NOT pre-decided

2) no matter what box you choose you ALWAYS have rate like 10%sd,10%lvl18,10%lab,60%shit garbage or something similer to these rates

3)the rewards showen in boxes after u choose are randomly put there just to show us what we would got

all i know is the 5hiden rewards system ducked my mind so so so so so bad :crazy:

i wish it was just 1 box choosen by game so you cant blame your bad choise you just blame your luck :facepalm:

i mean in hunts i used to do 2hours hunts without getting.mad at all if i dont get.any drop cuz it all goes to luck

while in ducking norlant it is players choise and luck so players may end up ducking their selves saying "you choose the worst B.I.T.C.H!!!!!"

which makes me.try to MAKE my self believe incthe 3 stuff above mensioned so i never get pissed by bad rewards ^^

in other words Lie on your selves and keap ducking them till they believe in the 3 stuff above and you will become.norlant masters :crazy: even though devs do thier best to make players believe that the proplem is the player choise not his luck as we can clearly see from kuzi evil,twisted,mind breacking and seducive link ^^

I'm getting lucky with my new way of picking rewards.

I pick a slot depending on the quest and atm I got Guiding thread vestments, Heroic boots and Lavalier in 1 day.

At first I always picked 4th slot, got nothing that way.

Then I picked random slots got shit in like 2 weeks or so.

I think it's just random but still there's a mystery in why a certain person gets shit while another gets armours and weapons each week.

I camp kota on 6 chars and it takes like 2 weeks to get something, if I do every single day on all 6. And then I get the worst of the lot, Impenetrable shit. Ever since swamp came out I got 4 shroud items, 1 divine helm (old reward system), and doom scepter.

6 chars doing captured every day for month and that's all I get, I'm fukin spending my life on kota, never can do pvp our war, or assassination or raids :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

boxes not pre-decided, but I believe reward is

Its happen to me once,  after done buried alive quest, i goto

npc penemu for report, then i chose no 5 n got chased ring

while i saw divine def armor at no 3, before i push next button

other elf do rawa kisses quest, npc turn to warlock and idk how

my report got cancelled, after npc respawn i report again.

This time i chose no3, but still got same ring while divine dev

armor move to no 4. So its true no matter number u chose

the reward always same.

For me done more quest= more chance to got good items.

this happened to me too. someone tried to do ravvas kisses, turned penemu into hostile mob, I waited for npc to change back.and still.got same exact reward

boxes not pre-decided, but I believe reward isthis happened to me too. someone tried to do ravvas kisses, turned penemu into hostile mob, I waited for npc to change back.and still.got same exact reward

It's the reward that is pre-decided, this was already proven long time ago by a Russian.

He turned in Dedirich quest while taking his connection off repeatedly so that he can keep turning it in and he picked all boxes still he got the same reward.

It's the reward that is pre-decided, this was already proven long time ago by a Russian.

He turned in Dedirich quest while taking his connection off repeatedly so that he can keep turning it in and he picked all boxes still he got the same reward.

I did the same too but it wasn't intentional .. my connection was fukked as usual xd

but yea, kept getting same reward

Interesting russian dude.

But have one advice: don't live on one box. I was living on box 3 then after maybe a month I decided 4, maybe get doom and I did.