How often do you get a lv18 item at swamps?

Shitzo

How often do you get a lv18 item at swamps?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you get a lv18 item at swamps?

• Less than a week
    • a week
    • 2 weeks
    • 3 weeks
    • 4 weeks
    • 2 months
    • Once, then I was like fuck this shit I'm out

IF YOU CBA TO POST, JUST ANSWER THE POLL, THANKS.

I wanna know how often you people normally get lv18 items cause so far it's been 3 weeks and I haven't gotten one yet and losing hope in swamps now and getting lazier to doing it.

I just want to know if there is still hope out there.  :facepalm:

For me, it's more of like each 3-4 weeks.

I voted 3 weeks, although i haven't counted exactly. I haven't received a SD lvl 18 weapon yet.

Edit:

Ok, lets count. I have 2x GT hood, GT armor, VS boots, HE gloves, KW mocassins, RF hood and a lvl 18 shield = 8 items in total time swamp. The bad (or good) thing is; i received 2 items in the first week when everybody received zillions of items. So it is 6 in a lot of time, and i can do the shaman + captives-quest almost everyday.

everyday. sometimes 4-6 times doom wpn in row. lucky me.  :dirol:

LOL duck OFF KNOX XD

I'm tempted to say never, all i got until now is two Abyss black mantlet and a ring black power something.... i'm Priest.. and it's been at least a month  :'(

Don't give up bro

It took me 5 months to get a Blade of sudden doom, actually I did not get it, but a friend which I gave Stave of sudden doom gifted it to me.

Eventually you will get something,

Make good friends and maybe they will help you and you should help them too.

If I never helped my friends I doubt I would have these weapons and amplification level right now.

Goodluck bro.

around 2-4 items per week:P doin only sham q(captives= cryst or rune for me :bad: )

I do both quests and reach Kotaravva each day on atleast 2 chars a day, still get the good stuff in weeks or so  :facepalm:

ATM I'm only lucky with amulets, so far got 2 Medallion, Lavalier or something and Astral whirlpool of Inward Power in like 1 and 1/2 months. I wouldn't call myself lucky  :facepalm:

My friend Prochixx/Khalida/Phatwick managed to fully lv18 gear his Warlock and his necro is only missing Guiding thread vestments and got me a SD Blade by doing Captured shamans on around 5 chars and captives on 2 chars.

would u add "once in my life" to the poll cuz this is my situation  :unknw:

Edit: i do them with 1char i do all norlant quests including small,big rawa even cacher,...etc

I hate captives shaman now, why has everybody decide to camp there.. mc: chogix, Jedesomething, lordxx.  elf:cyrenz, caviteboy... what the hell is up with that. And from the one that is already hard to pass by, you guys know wich one. I really can't undertand what people gain from that... It's like pushing a blind grandma in front of a bus... don't worry peops... she'll get there somehow, no need for concern...

(refrain insults)

(refrain insults)

(refrain insults)

(refrain insults)

(refrain insults)

Yeah sorry not trying to be mean, it's just spoiling the game a little bit. I usually say lame and leave when they re elf, but then you know mc will do it back so it's quite silly...

Seen you a lot in game, never doing bs actions, you're right, there's frustrations hehe  :'(

So far, i have just recieved a Guiding thread hood :facepalm:  i don't do swamps anymore because im the unluckiest guy in the world, so ill have to vote for "once in a lifetime" :facepalm:

Yeah sorry not trying to be mean, it's just spoiling the game a little bit. I usually say lame and leave when they re elf, but then you know mc will do it back so it's quite silly...

Seen you a lot in game, never doing bs actions, you're right, there's frustrations hehe  :'(

I know the feeling  :friends: I never attack mcaken in swamp/kotarava. When i want a war i'll do that on irselnort.

The thing is; when only 1 side is doing this camping they will 'rule' that area and it will be impossible to quest for the other side. So i understand the camping players.

Thats what i dont get, at least hydra and island souls, kind of unfair but there's a point in camping there. (hehe actually i also hate those campings, i'm such a hater  O:-) ) but no seriously shaman... no use. I guess to get other factions out of kota but even them, waiting time just to .... oh well, i dunno where i was going anymore, i guess everyone plays his way...

This stupid shaman will never give me an sd stick for his suicide staff  :mega_shok:

I have never get lv18 items and i have done hydra so many times :bomb:  The best what i have got is a lv15 heavy armor belt. I havr missed KW moccasins, lv18 shaman/druid amulet,KW body and DD helm.So i think norlant swamps is the fuc**ng biggest troll ever.

P.S: you must add an option: Never

in january i got divine def helm armor and gloves  kw boots sd hatchet  and shaman amulet  8)

feeling so lucky sometimes  :blush:

so dont stop going swamps...its possible  :)

First two months doing swamps pulled 2 doom and a small handful of 18's- mostly heroic+radiant fame, 3-6 chars a day everyday.

Last two months been running one, rarely two, chars a day, all junky runes and crys.

in january i got divine def helm armor and gloves  kw boots sd hatchet  and shaman amulet  8)

feeling so lucky sometimes  :blush:

so dont stop going swamps...its possible  :)

did u read our posts :facepalm:

dont why when a guy who got 1lvl18 item say

duck off you so lucky!!

I hate captives shaman now, why has everybody decide to camp there.. mc: chogix, Jedesomething, lordxx.  elf:cyrenz, caviteboy... what the hell is up with that. And from the one that is already hard to pass by, you guys know wich one. I really can't undertand what people gain from that... It's like pushing a blind grandma in front of a bus... don't worry peops... she'll get there somehow, no need for concern...

(refrain insults)

(refrain insults)

(refrain insults)

(refrain insults)

(refrain insults)

Again; mcakens do it too ;)

Опубликованное фото

2 amulets so far.Everytime with crystals and runes.Neither armor or weapons after being getting killed by shaman cloumns and ganked by elves.

why dnt ya add one more option in poll ''Never got''

I m sure few players haven't got lvel 18 items like my shaman.

why dnt ya add one more option in poll ''Never got''

I m sure few players haven't got lvel 18 items like my shaman.

Because I am looking for people who have been farming swamps for like from the start and the hardcore grinders.

Ofcourse it's obviously impossible to not get a lv18 reward grinding Kotaravva with 3 chars for 3+ months,

Get my point?

And there'd prolly be some people who don't do swamps and will vote that, I want the feed back of people who done it a lot.

I got only once and I was like duck everything , taste my powah! (But it was only gloves for necro :rofl:)

After that only cristals from big quests and lvl 12 crap from noobish quests.

They should at least prevent us from getting other factions stuff... getting three valuable items, three dark base when you're Elf, really feel like a scam. I've done a lot of hydra, and captives and shaman... i'm starting a new char just to get new chances... seriously if i get a Sudden Doom Scepter (for lock) i kill myself... well i won't, but that would suck like a lollipop.

Tjsa, yeah right, there's already this one and Hydra that are always full of other factions... why can't they just leave shaman alone... It's funny how they always get where noone can't do much in return, i think they mixed up warspear for coward-♥♥♥♥s-spear(hide-with-you-re-friend-where-you-re-shitty-skills-wont-be-too-noticed)

Chovik, kill on sight, i know it's kind of the point, but this shit just turned into harassement  :diablo:

That might be interesting by the way, wich box do you guys pick?

I usually go for the forth but i always see sd weapon in the first and lvl18 piece of armor in the third (well unless i pick it obviously)

They should at least prevent us from getting other factions stuff... getting three valuable items, three dark base when you're Elf, really feel like a scam. I've done a lot of hydra, and captives and shaman... i'm starting a new char just to get new chances... seriously if i get a Sudden Doom Scepter (for lock) i kill myself... well i won't, but that would suck like a lollipop.

You can't get items from other factions, even norlant weapon enchants.

Hum i got two Black Mantlet Cape (dark magic) and an Abyss Zealot something dark magic... and you can always see Dark magic staff in market... still expensive lol

Lay low on the weeds man.

They got them from hunting the bosses which drop them.

I've been doing swamps almost everyday on all my chars for the past 5 months, not once have I seen an item with sun damage in the rewards, not even a norlant bow enchant.

Well my friend got a few sun magic abyss rings, while i got  a lvl 18 sun ammy once aswell. I'm not sure about lvl 18 gears though, i've never seen anyone getting a crossbow as a norlant reward or maces, etc. :unknw:

Well my friend got a few sun magic abyss rings, while i got  a lvl 18 sun ammy once aswell. I'm not sure about lvl 18 gears though, i've never seen anyone getting a crossbow as a norlant reward or maces, etc. :unknw:

Aqueducts and Wisp chest also gives items from other factions.

Aqueducts also used to drop norlant weapon enchants, which is why you can also see some opposite faction enchants in markets or idk.

But so far, from my Aqueducts farming since it's nerf, I've never seen any lv13 sun equips, either I'm lucky or idk.

I wish i had the weed you speak of but it wasn't there, i got the capes as rewards and the ring in a chest at island souls. So for the chest, i guess it's ok, for the capes, total fail

Yup, Ikr, I want some weed too

I'm off to school, duck life. xd

Lay low on the weeds man.

lol I function better when I'm high. I'm smoking right now! XD

but only time I get reward from enemy faction is wisp chest or aqueducts mobs.

never from an actual quest reward.

Aqueducts and Wisp chest also gives items from other factions.

Aqueducts also used to drop norlant weapon enchants, which is why you can also see some opposite faction enchants in markets or idk.

But so far, from my Aqueducts farming since it's nerf, I've never seen any lv13 sun equips, either I'm lucky or idk. Yup, Ikr, I want some weed too

I'm off to school, ♥♥♥♥ life. xd

true yesterday i got a lvl13 necro ring from aquadics D:

i been doing swamp a lot since the first update, but never got a doom, not even a lv18 chest piece. got many other lv18 gears but were mostly junks that sell for 10k each.  :facepalm:  best item i got is tread and plate glove of divine defence.