Problems with miracle coins

warspearbrasil

Guest Mioco

Same with me dude, im from Ind too... Im using Indosat n pay via sms.. and I GT NOTHING!!!!  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Instead forum facepalm message please write to support.

Sir,

GM Please bring the sms payment to INDIA back to normal as it was before.Because now we can buy only 10mcoins at a time but it take atleast 10min for us to get it and also we cant buy any thing with only 10mcoins.

Sir,

GM Please bring the sms payment to INDIA back to normal as it was before.Because now we can buy only 10mcoins at a time but it take atleast 10min for us to get it and also we cant buy any thing with only 10mcoins.

Pummy dear write to support from main site here they don't attend to such problems :drinks:

Sir, GM Please bring the sms payment to INDIA back to normal as it was before.Because now we can buy only 10mcoins at a time but it take atleast 10min for us to get it and also we cant buy any thing with only 10mcoins.

hi,a try buy 120 miracle,by sms. it says i get it from few mins,but i dont get it. i try second time and i dont get it too.i from lithuania

:give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: oops at da time i could nt open reply.never mind.10 mcoin a joke.sms payment alreadx costly.but if i hav to send sms for only 10 mcoins .the net cost triples for us. Ws team u kno dat even crystal cost minimum 19 mcoin. Wat da hel can i do wit 10 mc.and one more thing i aint got time to send 15 sms to get a decent mshop item.u guys are already loosing potential players.i think ws team is bringing doom to the game. Time to wake up . :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok:

Guest Mioco

hi,a try buy 120 miracle,by sms. it says i get it from few mins,but i dont get it. i try second time and i dont get it too.i from lithuania

Please contact support and write details of payment in your request.

http://warspear-online.com/en/support

Forum section -is not for request associated with payment and account restoration.

I have[/size][/size]also[/size][/size]problem with[/size][/size]sms[/size][/size]payment[/size][/size]I paid[/size][/size]5 times[/size], 3[/size][/size]times[/size][/size]240[/size][/size]coins[/size][/size]and[/size][/size]120[/size]coins[/size][/size]2 times[/size],[/size][/size]in[/size][/size]what[/size][/size]came[/size][/size]to me[/size][/size]only two[/size][/size]times[/size][/size]240 and[/size][/size]120[/size][/size]once[/size][/size]more[/size][/size]nothing[/size].[/size]Last time[/size][/size]I[/size][/size]also[/size][/size]happened[/size][/size]but[/size][/size]I had not thought[/size][/size]about it[/size][/size]before[/size][/size]but[/size][/size]a while[/size][/size]back[/size][/size]I[/size]wanted to buy[/size][/size]and bring me[/size][/size]money[/size][/size]taken from[/size][/size]me[/size][/size]but there[/size][/size]are no[/size][/size]coins[/size].[/size][/size]I am angry[/size]that[/size][/size]so[/size][/size]rob[/size][/size]good people[/size][/size]who[/size][/size]only want to[/size][/size]play[/size].[/size][/size]I would be grateful[/size][/size]if this[/size][/size]eventually[/size]resolved[/size][/size]and[/size][/size]the[/size][/size]system[/size][/size]checked[/size][/size]and were found[/size][/size]which[/size][/size]were[/size][/size]delivered to[/size][/size]the player's[/size][/size]coins[/size].[/size][/size]Alternatively,[/size][/size]removal of specific[/size][/size]knocked[/size][/size]on[/size][/size]their[/size][/size]gambling[/size][/size]accounts or[/size][/size]return[/size][/size]money[/size][/size]that[/size][/size]was[/size][/size]taken from[/size][/size]mobile phones[/size].[/size][/size]Thank you in advance[/size][/size]for your understanding and[/size][/size]for[/size][/size]an early resolution[/size][/size]to this problem.[/size][/size]Sincerely[/size][/size]Diginalt[/size][/size]...[/size][/size]in[/size]game[/size][/size]name ([/size]Diginalt[/size],[/size][/size]shaman[/size])

Yeap, use support. They first Dedecte if u lie or not. Then they watch system history or log files =D So,try support, cuz forum (normal players) wont get u ur mcoins back.

MoneySpend-Online =D Please dudes add survey system to game.

poor brazilians guys  :cray:

playing without buy mc

brazilians now only want arena equips, runes, cristals, costumes,etc....  :diablo:

admin please make sms payment for malaysia...! i waiting 2time update but cant buy mc... i want mc :aggressive:

When we have a solution???????

My contry is Chile, and we cant buy for SMS way....I send mail to support and bla bla bla....but i dont have reply.....

• 2 weeks later...

I'm  from Lebanon i sent msg via sms to buy MC they sent me back wrong game code what does that mean?

I sent two sms and I either want my money back or my MC

my profile is 727022

brazilians still without can buy mc  :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok:

i use all my gold for buy that for amplify.....  :bad:

I paid for my miracle coins and got nothing... I sent a support message and wasn't still not given my mc. This is angering me, I have paid for coins and received nothing. Warspear has taken my money :(

The msm not workin on the united states im in eu server why did yal post on new update that msm was gone b available on the states marked an update already happen yet nothing has change im turnin to u kuz I already send a msg to support center an all I got was srry we dnt support msm in the us pls fix problem

Hi this morning at 2:02am (GMT) 30\12\2011 i payed for 2880 Mcoins but have only been given 1440 Mcoins i have been changed for for both Texts can you put the Mcoins onto my account asap or give me my money back :unknw: :unknw:

i have kept the texts if you need Proof i will also have my mobile bill that will prove it

hope to have a response asap because iv paid for this so i expect you to getthis sorted out

many thanks

Hi this morning at 2:02am (GMT) 30\12\2011 i payed for 2880 Mcoins but have only been given 1440 Mcoins i have been changed for for both Texts can you put the Mcoins onto my account asap or give me my money back :unknw: :unknw:

i have kept the texts if you need Proof i will also have my mobile bill that will prove it

hope to have a response asap because iv paid for this so i expect you to getthis sorted out

many thanks

go to support hopefully get your mc  :drinks: http://warspear-online.com/en/support

I sent an sms (300mc) on 30.12.2011 and i received only that request: your "sms processed/ vash sms obrabotan." , but i didnt received miracle coins in my account. Please do something with that.  Sorry for my english

I create topic here because admins dont see in international please help. I lost money and support i send information of the day of sms etc...but no more replys in email i used every month 2000miracles sending sms 140 but after update 2.5 sms 140 dissapared and i and my friends send of sms 300mc the result is no money no miracles  :facepalm: THIS IS SUPPORT NEED REALLY HELP big problem in comunity spanish.....