Problems with miracle coins

warspearbrasil

Dear Staff,

I tried to buy Miracle Coins again and still the same problem, i got the Miracle Coins but i didnt pay  :sorry: .

Well, I paid 5€ and did not receive any coins. I already entered a Ticket in the Support system, but so far there is

* no email from support with a ticket ID

* not anything at all

* still missing on the MC, of course.

I did receive an SMS stating that the MC were added to my account, but they did not get there.

Still waiting since Saturday for anything ...

Well, it was weekend, and maybe today someone finds the need to work on support cases.

A ticket ID would be nice, though. For a start.

MC's would be nice as well!

Well, I paid 5€ and did not receive any coins. I already entered a Ticket in the Support system, but so far there is

* no email from support with a ticket ID

* not anything at all

* still missing on the MC, of course.

I did receive an SMS stating that the MC were added to my account, but they did not get there.

Still waiting since Saturday for anything ...

Well, it was weekend, and maybe today someone finds the need to work on support cases.

A ticket ID would be nice, though. For a start.

MC's would be nice as well!

Support solved the issue on Wed, 5th Oct 2011; this is 4 days (2.5 working days) after problem creation. That is OK for me; though it would be nice to send an automated email to the issuer (e.g. me) after submitting the issue.

(I work at an IT company ...)

This topic: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=10348.0 states that we can buy Miracle Coins through sms in South Africa. When I try, it still doesn't work...

Please help

i have the same problem, i am from argentina when i send the menssage for 140 miracle coins nothing happen and i lost my money, please help, i tried this method two times.

I bought Miracle Coins through SMS and received a message which said:

You have purchased 300 Miracle Coins in Warspear Online Shop

What will happen now? I had bought from the United Arab Emirates and all I sent in the text message was like what it said:

gsgetrws 485635

[/size]

[/size]please help me!!

Same problem in itally i send sms for 300 mc and nothing but in first week after update it was everything ok. good now dear support please make something quick.

after i buy my miracle coins (i can believe it is 560mc bcoz it was 280 each time i buy and i bough twice) i didnt received and contacted support, they told me to send more informations then i sended then they asked my phone number, i send too, no answer yet, few days since i sended my number, what now?  :unknw:

Dear Kutzmitch after update v1.9.0 italians players cant replenish the miracle coins with a sms. Its a bug? Before the update I  could replenish them. Now when the message will send appear "the sms has been successfully sent. Your account will be replenished within a few minutes". But the miracle coins dont be replenish. Please do something. Thank

Salve,

Im Italian too but for respect the forum i will talk in english (pm me if you want to talk).

I couldnt try payments right now because i have a problem with my operator so im waiting to see if the staff is changing it. If they wont change anything i  will try with another operator (however they promised me to do something)

Right now i could say that mobile operatos wich are 100%working on italy are: vodafone, tim, wind  .. with h3g you could have some problems if you have a monthly bill.

Miracle coins sometimes couldnt recharge so fast, so, if you have been waiting more than few hours, you should send a message to support ( http://warspear-online.com/en/support)

Best Regards,

RainbowZ

I play from a month and i want to buy miracle coins.Every time when i go to market and click replenish then i have to choose option.I click on SMS payment and then choose my counrty(bulgaria) but there are no offers for my country.Pls make something about that i realy want miracle coins. :'(

Guest Mioco

Sorry but im 14 year old and i dont have paypal :facepalm:

But you have parents.

But you have parents.

Maybe he hasnt  :unknw:

You should try to do the best for your customers.. I really hope you will get a better provider  ;)

at the first time i try to bought coins here in qatar via sms a confirm message says "you have purchased 240 miracle coins in warspear online shop" but i still dont recieve the coins and my phone load has been reduce ive already sent an email at support I wonder when they will rply  :unknw:

at the first time i try to bought coins here in qatar via sms a confirm message says "you have purchased 240 miracle coins in warspear online shop" but i still dont recieve the coins and my phone load has been reduce ive already sent an email at support I wonder when they will rply  :unknw:

u should specific in your report, what time, server, class, char name, your pants and shoes size, under wear size, etc...

Maybe he hasnt  :unknw:

You should try to do the best for your customers.. I really hope you will get a better provider  ;)

I have a little suggestion... Why don't WarSpear use Zong? It is a really good sms-payment system. And I know they are working together with Paypal, and because you already use PayPal, you might as well use Zong :)

Heyyy,this is my 3 times i lost my money but i cant get my coins.im from indonesia n use Telkomsel n pay via sms.my id is 611249

I can take the first n second,but this time i cant take this.you sux

I love the game,but i hate this error payment.dont ruined warspear juz beacuse this stupid problem :wacko:

Not heree. Write an email to support. Go on the official homesite and click support, then write an email and wait. Theyre not thieves just your country payments is bugged.

:diablo: Im buying miracle coins by sms. My credit was decreased.. BUT, i gt nothing!!!!... GIVE BACK MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Heyyy,this is my 3 times i lost my money but i cant get my coins.im from indonesia n use Telkomsel n pay via sms.my id is 611249

I can take the first n second,but this time i cant take this.you sux

I love the game,but i hate this error payment.dont ruined warspear juz beacuse this stupid problem :wacko:

Same with me dude, im from Ind too... Im using Indosat n pay via sms.. and I GT NOTHING!!!!  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: