Problems with miracle coins

warspearbrasil

:cray: hello!Axis,telkomsel,3 - this operators don't really support premium payment with MT-billing.

If your phone belongs to one of these operators - contact to operator's support.

Warspear Online

Support Team

still hasnt respond from the support team until now, but if they sending the respond like that, i consider that it was weird.

last friday i brought the miracle coins twice with two different operator, which is : "Axis" and "3" and got 120 miracle coins instead 240.

i dont know from what operator that succeeded to  process on the miracle coins, but if these two operator really doesnt support premium payment with MT-billing, i wont receive miracle coins at all.

before the update (v 1.0.0), i purchased miracle coins once with "Axis" and it was succeeded, then after update (v 1.5.0), last friday, just like i wrote it up, i got only 120 miracle coins. according this experience, i assume that maybe "Axis" actually support this premium payment with MT-billing, and maybe "3" doesnt.

then again, if there is any operator on my country (Indonesia) that doesnt support this premium payment with MT-billing, why there is no announcement at all on forum or on warspear website on section miracle coins? and why the "9200" number sent the same reply sms like they sent to the other operator after i purchased it with "Axis" and "3" instead of refusing reply because they are not support the premium payment with MT-billing with these operator (already checked it with my friend that using the other operator that doesnt include on the list)?

dev, please checked the problem carefully and please fix this problem.

And please add the unsupported operator for purchasing miracle coins on your website and on the game.

a lot of player waiting for your good work.

sorry for my bad english

thank you

We can disable Indonesia sms payment as a troubled country. You satisfied with this version?

if you do that, then what happen to the money that we had paid for purchasing miracle coins and hasnt received until now? just disappear without any action?

best regards

Guest Mioco

before the update (v 1.0.0), i purchased miracle coins once with "Axis" and it was succeeded

before update, you just get coins for free, and didn't pay for premium sms

large number of people from Indonesia abused bug in sms-payment and and their actions have undermined the economy of the server

large number of people from Indonesia abused bug in sms-payment and and their actions have undermined the economy of the server

sorry for disapointing you, but before the upadate i paid my own miracle coins with the same rate as the game told me. and im not cheated at all, because if i cheated, you will blocked my profile.

before the upadate, i brought those miracle coin with the IDR 11000 for only 120 coins, just like the regulation on this games said (1,3 $ = 120 miracle coins). and i think a lot of indonesian player have paid with the same rate like i did.

i really dislike your way of thinking about all the Indonesian player. never ever generalization a few player action with all player action according their nationality. that is really rude!

@mioco, lol? as u can see its not just indonesia problem, many OTHERs have same problems... u wanna disable that option on other countries also?, will u be happy with that?

Kuz n team already said that they gonna FIX it, or u are not part of it?

need a wise reply, not a threat like u did...

Guest Mioco

@mioco, lol? as u can see its not just indonesia problem, many OTHERs have same problems... u wanna disable that option on other countries also?, will u be happy with that?

Kuz n team already said that they gonna FIX it, or u are not part of it?

need a wise reply, not a threat like u did...

Good answers will start when you, guys, stop to say that we are stealing your money.

Good answers will start when you, gays, stop to say that we are stealing your money.

like i said, i really really doesnt like your way of thinking about all Indonesian player.

as long as i can read in this forum, there is ONLY one person that accuse your team as a thieves on his post, others DONT! others ASK for a solution from your team! please read carefully!!

i admit that that person was really rude, but it doesnt mean that other person who had same nationality like that person THINK like the way that person do!

like i said, never ever generalization a few player action with all player action according their nationality.

be wise on judging someone and be wise on posting something. this applies also to the other!!

best regards

Guest Mioco

We know that you are communicating with each other. Please explain all your friendly players that:

1) Method they "bought"  MC before (in first half of august) - no longer works

2) The actual rate of purchasing 120 MC = 1.16 USD = 10,000 IDR

And if they don't have enough money to send SMS to the same amount - please don't to it!

Now we don't understand completely how billing works in your country - and why with the same phone number payment may pass or may not pass.

Indonesian operators don't somewhere properly handle billing information and we can't no one to ask about it.

And only players cooperation can help us to solve this problem.

What is wrong with the indian system? :(  I cant buy miracle coins with my profile anymore! my money is cut but im not receiving my coins! i tried with a new profile there its working! Im slowly losing interest! pls fix soon!

Guest Mioco

What is wrong with the indian system? :(  I cant buy miracle coins with my profile anymore! my money is cut but im not receiving my coins! i tried with a new profile there its working! Im slowly losing interest! pls fix soon!

Please report all information about you payments to e-mail or can PM me.

i want make a comlplain..

1.i use provider 3(theree)  to play and buy miracle coin..2 times i buy miracle coins always my lost but i didnt get mirace coin...i cool its oke...but today i used provider telkomsel then its realy work money gone and i get my miracle coin...but after few hours i lost my coin 199 coin....before that i have coin 240 and i didnt buy anything...THATS VERY VERY REAL PROBLEM FOR ME....can u give me or us solution or a few things to bring back that coin cause we or us realy need satisfied to enjoy this game.

2. all question and all the problem is you responbility as a developer in this game....developer need money and players need satisfied. i am indonesian too but not all of indonesian people using bug or cheat to making problem with you business.

so i hope this complain give me or us solution. i am sory if englsh bad...i am sory too if my complain make you hated me....thank u

Well, almost a week and I have not received my Miracle Coins, not even a response from support.

Kuzmitch says the support is overwhelmed and not "steal" anything. I know and I believe it. But my question is when I ll have my MC?

Sorry devs, but I'm getting frustrated and disappointed. I m seeing from outside and it seems like fire is starting everywhere. (Balance, Update,MC ..) Of course, this is my humble opinion. But it seems to me.

In order to try to mitigate some problems. I know that players will cry, but if SMS isn't 100% for some countries, why keep it?

I ll use my country as Example, Brazil, to demonstrate things implicit and explicit.

""Sorry Brazilians players, but we reported1 many complaints about operator "OI" for sms and we decided cut the brazilians sms for that operator for a while2 until we find the problem. So dont be Affraid because your complaints will be analised for our support and the Miracle Coins will be given for confirmed analised problems.3

Just stay tunned in the 'Updated list of countries where you can buy Miracle Coins by SMS' for news.4

If your country isnt on that list, please be patience that we are aware of some countries that have problems and try to looking for a solution, but meanwhile we would also remind you that more cheapest and secure way for you to buy Miracle Coins is using PayPal at the Buy Coins page5. unfortunately this isnt as pratical as SMS,but be patience.""

Explicit things marked in the text above:

1-This shows that you care and are aware of troubles.

2-Don't let problems became big. Stop and see what causes this. "Intelligent" players knows that you dont want interrupt sms services. But if stays, you ll lose resources.

3-Problems confirmed will be reimburse. This tells that you play fair. Reimburse for MC ofc.

4-Keeps us updated with the guarantee list of countries.

5-We wont die if we cant buy with SMS. We have another method for a while.

Feedback is the key, just think about it.

:drinks:

P.S: I know that you cant block only for the operator but was just a example.

Just to you know, this is my second MMO on cell phones,  the first one are more balanced, but i know that you guys have more potencial :D Sorry for anything

Regards.

@Mioco

i really dont understand you mioco. you really more rude than i thought you are!

first you accused me as a cheater on your previous post,

then you accused my friend as a cheater too

We know that you are communicating with each other. Please explain all your friendly players that:

1) Method they "bought"  MC before (in first half of august) - no longer works

2) The actual rate of purchasing 120 MC = 1.16 USD = 10,000 IDR

And if they don't have enough money to send SMS to the same amount - please don't to it!

which part of my post that makes you thinks that my friend was a cheater? how come you accuse us in public like this without any evidence for proofing our guilt and you doesnt even ask or checked first about me and my friend?

wow, you really have a miraculous psychic power because you already know all about us without the need to ask us again or checked the real matter about us.

for your information, in case your psychic power doesnt told you, the friend that i mentioned on my previous post was my real life friend who i already known for a long time, even for years.

both of us paid every single SMS that we send for purchasing the miracle coin just as regulation said which is 120 MC = 1.16 USD = 11.000 IDR (details was 10.000 IDR for puchasing and 1.000 IDR for SMS cost) that is why there is no reason for accuse us as a cheater!!

or maybe before you post your accusation post you already have the evidence that proof our guilt? if that so, then publish it!!

i wont give you any further information about my self and my friend because i assumed that you already know all about us and which is why you dare to accuse us in front of public!

show us the evidence that me and my friend are really guilty for paying you with fake money!!

if you cannot do that, that means you only blindly accuse us due our nationality, which is a very bad things to do for a person who work in International business, and especially as a moderator on international forum.

i hate for being rude, but your post really make me angry!!

try to think twice and be very careful before you posting something that concerning sensitivity things like nationality. realized it or not, you not the only adult in this forum.

as an adult you have to use your logic side more than the children and the teenager, and see the whole matter, not only pieces, according to the fact. dont be easily provoked by some  irresponsible action due this miracle coins matter that done by a few person and assumed that the other person that have same nationality will do the same.

either you consider or not, as an adult and as a moderator, you already become role model for the children and teenager that read and active on this warspear forum.

try to be more careful next time.

Now we don't understand completely how billing works in your country - and why with the same phone number payment may pass or may not pass.

Indonesian operators don't somewhere properly handle billing information and we can't no one to ask about it.

the IT and communication really wasnt my things, so i dont understand about this matters either. i only can suggest you to use the same method that you use when the fake money problem appear.

i think that your last method for seeking who are using fake money and who use the real money for purchasing miracle coins was a good method, because at that time the innocent one still can play smoothly and the naughty one that use the fake money being blocked

that means this miracle coins problems can be solved either without any need for questioning their operator, just like you solved the previous problems. just checked on your account with the same method like previous and give the miracle coins to all player that paid you with the sum of money just like the regulation said and ignore the one who dont (if there is still so) .

this applies also for other country, not only indonesia. 

then again, im sure that those naughty player had learn their lesson after they were blocked on previous time. im quite sure that they wont dare to repeat their mistake because im sure that they doesnt want to be blocked again due their naughty act.

i hope this miracle coins problem can be solved with a nice result for both of all the player and developer.

thank you for the attention

best regards

Guest Mioco

i want make a comlplain..

1.i use provider 3(theree)  to play and buy miracle coin..2 times i buy miracle coins always my lost but i didnt get mirace coin...i cool its oke...but today i used provider telkomsel then its realy work money gone and i get my miracle coin...but after few hours i lost my coin 199 coin....

probably you bought 5-slots bag - http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=14988.0

Guest Mioco

Well, almost a week and I have not received my Miracle Coins, not even a response from support.

Kuzmitch says the support is overwhelmed and not "steal" anything. I know and I believe it. But my question is when I ll have my MC?

We responded to all messages received before 7th September. And i don't see any letters with e-mail as you have in your forum profile.

We have significant differences on a daily basis in our data and data of SMS-billing provider (number of SMS does not match). We can not charge money for lost sms, because we don't get data on these payments at all.

All we can do at the moment:

1. Charge a money after users report.

2. Block those countries that have problems with SMS. Traffic from these countries is very large, but we can not afford a repeat of Indonesia accident (that was fault of our billing partner).

3. Seek a new sms-billing partner (we are looking for, but it is a difficult and lengthy process).

We responded to all messages received before 7th September. And i don't see any letters with e-mail as you have in your forum profile.

We have significant differences on a daily basis in our data and data of SMS-billing provider (number of SMS does not match). We can not charge money for lost sms, because we don't get data on these payments at all.

All we can do at the moment:

1. Charge a money after users report.

2. Block those countries that have problems with SMS. Traffic from these countries is very large, but we can not afford a repeat of Indonesia accident (that was fault of our billing partner).

3. Seek a new sms-billing partner (we are looking for, but it is a difficult and lengthy process).

I hope theres a sollution soon ! so we can all get back to supporting warspear, our community and you guys for doing a great job ! :good:

Well Mioco, today when i logging, i received my Coins, THANK YOU. And about the mail, i use the support page as metioned to do. I only make a thread in forum because last to long for an answer.

P.S:

We can not charge money for lost sms, because we don't get data on these payments at all.

I know, but we know the difference between just SMS and something more ;)

Just keep us updated :D

We can disable Indonesia sms payment as a troubled country. You satisfied with this version?

MIOCO

LOL  :diablo:  It's not an answer from a wise man/woman. this forum to solve problems rather than just making left hand. I think you are not fit to be a moderator if the answer is simply this. noob

by the way thanks, i already receive the coin now  :good:

The truth is, not only indonesia country that has a problem bout mc, hr also in US, its just payed my phone bill and it shows there that i payed extra than my regular mothly bill, and i still dd not recieve my mc yet. Plss fix it coz i dont want to accused anyone or anybody bout stealing. So plss plss give us our mc, the players whos honestly paying for mc deserve it.

MIOCO

LOL  :diablo:  It's not an answer from a wise man/woman. this forum to solve problems rather than just making left hand. I think you are not fit to be a moderator if the answer is simply this. noob

by the way thanks, i already receive the coin now  :good:

:crazy: ur crazy obviously disabling Indonesia sms is probably the best option, think about it  :crazy: :crazy: :facepalm:

The truth is, not only indonesia country that has a problem bout mc, hr also in US, its just payed my phone bill and it shows there that i payed extra than my regular mothly bill, and i still dd not recieve my mc yet. Plss fix it coz i dont want to accused anyone or anybody bout stealing. So plss plss give us our mc, the players whos honestly paying for mc deserve it.

US already disabled till 8th september. And if you wrote to support - you will receive answer.

I am very upset, because I live in South Africa, and 8 days ago I bought 620 Miracle Coins without any problems what so ever. But today, 8 days later, I try to buy Miracle Coins again, but all I get is: "Unfortunately, the current Miracle Coins purchase via SMS for your chosen country is not available".

Can someone please explain to me what is going on??

I really need the Coins to get better :(

I am very upset, because I live in South Africa, and 8 days ago I bought 620 Miracle Coins without any problems what so ever. But today, 8 days later, I try to buy Miracle Coins again, but all I get is: "Unfortunately, the current Miracle Coins purchase via SMS for your chosen country is not available".

Can someone please explain to me what is going on??

I really need the Coins to get better :(

they have taken down the service for your country because there have been problems with the service... same for alot of other countries ! lets just wait and see im sure the service will be back up as soon as the problems are solved  ;)

they have taken down the service for your country because there have been problems with the service... same for alot of other countries ! lets just wait and see im sure the service will be back up as soon as the problems are solved  ;)

That's a relieve...:P To know they've taken down for other countries as well!

Thanks

Excuse me devs or support manager mioco when sms was workin in U.S. I tried ur new payment option for 4.99$ to 23333  a txt message was sent to me instructin me to reply "Y" to get my coins. This was on the 8/29 the response was invalid payment type. I tried again to be sure on 8/29 again same response. I tried bck on 8/31 & on 9/1 same response so i gave up no problem. Now i have bill in hand n there are four charges to 23333 but yet i recieved no miracle coins. How do i remedy this problem? I have my bill as proof.  Could u get bck to me ASAP. THX it will be greatly appreciated

P.S.total charges incurred  $19.96

my email is [email protected] let me know if u need my number

Excuse me devs or support manager mioco when sms was workin in U.S. I tried ur new payment option for 4.99$ to 23333  a txt message was sent to me instructin me to reply "Y" to get my coins. This was on the 8/29 the response was invalid payment type. I tried again to be sure on 8/29 again same response. I tried bck on 8/31 & on 9/1 same response so i gave up no problem. Now i have bill in hand n there are four charges to 23333 but yet i recieved no miracle coins. How do i remedy this problem? I have my bill as proof.  Could u get bck to me ASAP. THX it will be greatly appreciated

P.S.total charges incurred  $19.96

my email is [email protected] let me know if u need my number

Please send all information here - [email protected]

I wanna buy miracle coins via sms from Poland

but i see : Transaction has failed :/ i dont know why

please fix this bug

i have got enough money for payment and everything should be ok but its not

help me

I wanna buy miracle coins via sms from Poland

but i see : Transaction has failed :/ i dont know why

please fix this bug

i have got enough money for payment and everything should be ok but its not

help me

420 coins cost 12,30 PLN, do you really have enough?

Dev,

Yesterday i played the game and had the announcement that my other 120 MC that i havent received last week now had been added successfully to my account.

Thank you for your hard work for checking this problem carefully.  :)

best regards

US already disabled till 8th september. And if you wrote to support - you will receive answer.

"What the " i thougth this forum is to help and solve the problem.. is that all u can say? I dont think its not our obligation to tell you guys or the support bout it coz its ur obligation to take good care of ur system and ur client. And i am one of your client here. Wat do u think of what this forum for? For YOU through us ur client to know what happen to your business, and to take good care of it rigth away, not just talking none sence and accusing ur clients bout anything. If i still dd not recieve my mc after a couple of days from now, consider it charity and expect me to believe bout everybody says about YOU bout the system and bout stealing, you cant blame me or ur other client to think and feel bout that, and you cant stop me and other client to accused bout stealing unless u fixed it.

Yes, I can imagine that you dissapointed. It's not so easy to find the right partner for SMS payments. We still working on the right solution for the SMS payments. Probably we will switch to another provider in the nearest future.

U have to send those issues to support email account.i did n my mc are here today so their system is working fine n they arent stealing. Thx for dealing with my problem in such a hasty fashion  :yahoo: :good: :drinks:

hi, admin..

why in the game i can't see the space between gsrws and my profile id  :facepalm: (i use pc mode .exe)

on the web n the phone i see the space..

my pulsa was gone :S 10.000 Rupiah

im from Indonesia..can you fix this?

Опубликованное фото

i just bought twice the miracle coint.. with space and without space..

I get only 120 miracle coins.. not 240 coins  :cray:

hi, admin..

why in the game i can't see the space between gsrws and my profile id  :facepalm: (i use pc mode .exe)

on the web n the phone i see the space..

my pulsa was gone :S 10.000 Rupiah

im from Indonesia..can you fix this?

i just bought twice the miracle coint.. with space and without space..

I get only 120 miracle coins.. not 240 coins  :cray:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=6208.msg68652#msg68652

Once again - if you have any troubles with  payment - write to support.

This is only one right way of your action.