Problems with miracle coins

warspearbrasil

Ok,, that why I can,t use that crystall....  ::)

should find axe with rank 13... but I dont know where :unknw:

Thanks mr kuzmitch

i think u should reach level 13 to use the axe.... not find  axe with rank 13 :crazy: :crazy: :tease:

Ok,, that why I can,t use that crystall....  ::)

should find axe with rank 13... but I dont know where :unknw:

Thanks mr kuzmitch

Such weapons are usually only available as quest rewards or boss drops, i didn't see any that you can buy in shops with that high level.

All detailed report about SMS issues please send to [email protected] with you private phone number, account ID, SMS text, Short number, Country and Operator. Thank you!

Same problem, sms purchase in game not working for me. Sent my info but still waiting for reply.

@strider, £1.50 got me 220, it`s damn cheap! hope they make some more options like $9.99 for 2300 on sms, or half that, 220 mc is max for uk, wanna buy more in bundles Опубликованное фото

loveing the update so dnt mind supporting them.

I see only in Paypal can people in Philippines buy Miracle Coins. Is it possible to enable it also in SMS? or it will really is in future? This is my biggest problem in game now. Thanks.

What about this? I just want an answer for now.

I see only in Paypal can people in Philippines buy Miracle Coins. Is it possible to enable it also in SMS? or it will really is in future? This is my biggest problem in game now. Thanks.

Bringing this up AGAIN..... Answer please! Im still willing to buy even if you double or triple the price. Just make it enabled.  :good: :cray:

I'm still out of luck even getting coins my sms in game says its working and my stock will be replenished in minutes but Iget nothing.

Hello Developers. I submitted my phone number for free miracle coins near the beginning of the period, and I have yet to receive my coins. I am on US Server (Sapphire) and my character name is Zeusx.

Thank you and have a nice day.

can you add more options for sms please i hate havin to buy 220 each time can yOU CHAGE IT FOR LIKE 1000 EACH OR 2000 SOZ CAPS

I have had this same problem but I was waiting to see what the Mods would say. So far I haven't gotten any news about this, so I'm starting to worry I won't get my 220 Miracle Coins...  :unknw:

I got same problem, but i writed email to support (Kuzmitch said to do it) and after 2days i got my mc back. Tq support team. ;)

We can write to support team to help us with Miracle Coins? I submitted my phone at the beggining for the free Coins and haven't gotten anything yet. I also bought 220 Coins through sms and haven't gotten them yet.

I did not get any free coin from register, and can not buy via sms payment it say 'payment transaction has failed' my country is Cambodia. Plz check!

Guest Mioco

The main case of this problem - unverified postal adress of payer. Such payment receives status "is not confirmed".

Just wait for support answer.

I did purchase a 350 and 100 mıracle coıns via Paypal but did not receive the mıracle coıns.. :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw:

Guest Mioco

I did purchase a 350 and 100 mıracle coıns via Paypal but did not receive the mıracle coıns.. :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=7621.msg51571#msg51571

Guest Mioco

Technical support is overloaded, but today we have processed all unverified payments via Paypal.

please verify your Paypal accounts to have no problems with payment in miracle shop. Thanks for your patience, please check your coins.

hi :D

I send one question for support, but withou sucess :P

Can buy with Paypal, just nedd one Card internatyonal or have other site for help.

paypalfacil :P

Helo, im a player from indonesia.

i feel sorry for what happen lately, now the sms payment system has been shut down for my country.

hope you guys fix the system and open again for indonesia.

i always buy m.c via sms, and even i know theres a bug on the system, i still buy m.c follow the rule.

thats why my char not blocked :dirol: :good: 8)

please re-open again the sms system for my country A.S.A.P!!! im stuck in the game and really need to buy m.c

tnx

i think payment option will be returned once everything is fixed. indonesians are the biggest population in game afterall 

i think payment option will be returned once everything is fixed. indonesians are the biggest population in game afterall

The only problem isnt this. I think Turkey should be able to Pay via sms. We have many players too to pay.

phillippines have no giftcode and sms.

I got gift code,

GM please add SMS payment in Philippines,

Here are the Mobile Services:

Smart

Globe

Sun

Please add in Smart, cause that's what I use ;D

brazil was able to pay trought sms, but i dont know why, they disabled... do they hate me?  :crazy:

i hear the u.k. sms service not working either now maybe all sms been disabled ?

i hear the u.k. sms service not working either now maybe all sms been disabled ?

So if i try to buy mcoins ill pay but i wont recieve anything?  :unknw: :unknw: :sorry: