Problems with miracle coins

warspearbrasil

as in the subscription system and now the miracle of sistena coins is not available for the payment via SMS brazilians.o I feared has happened I am angry or outraged Brazilians are the best!

I got weird problem with miracle shop.. I tried to buy 340coins twice at game, and both time i got sms "sorry! Service not working".. But i lost my money! Wtf!

i try to buy from the site and i send a message to the number 44844 and the answer was "Sorry! Service was not worked" but my money was gone and i dont receive the Miracle Coins im from Brazil too. Kuzmitch give a answer please

yesterday after the update was released, I immediately played this game, and I tried to buy the miracle coin, but after I make payment via sms payment (I come from Indonesia) I get an sms reply to the current that does not work, then I tried once again the result remains the same ... after tu i try to close my account and change the level 18 level16,, turns the coin miracle that I bought on my account a level 16. I am so confused by this incident why I bought a coin miracle wear my character account level buy why can move to another account? and finally I spend my coins miracel dilevel 16 by buying the crystal and then I trade to lvl 18, now the rest of my coins dilevel 16 live 130 .. .. strangely again my day online character is level 16 and check the coin miracle I even lost lives 0 (i online via handheld telepong nokia 5800) and I try online via the computer and then I check my character is level 16,, miracle coin suddenly become 60 ... ,,,,,,, So I felt it lost a lot >>>??? please dijelasin .. U.S. sapphire: Supersaiya (level 18) flash (level 16)

hey there  :blush:  emmm, i was trying to buy miracle coins but i have one problem when i tried to buy it via sms..  :unknw: my country wasnt in the list ~ soo...... add my country ? I live in Brunei Darussalam..

first post  ;)

Me too,I tried twice and twice I been discount and no miracle,no coins,no money, I'm from Argentina!!!

Something we can do???

Thanks

Lost 40 MC coins, bought 2x 100 mc from PayPal,  first one spent in one login,  so bought another 100 and spent only 60 mc, had 40 left, logged in now and it's 0.

Char name: "sulla" on eu server, check the account plz devs.

hello dear developer :-) days ago i follow the link get free mirage coins i send mi id number. #5068760xxxx i from costa Rica but i no got nothing. Me others friends from indonesian, russian, all got gift code but i am no please help :-( its imposible for me buy purpuse coins please help me with the code. Thanks 

i have a some eror....  2 hour ago i have 50 MC and now im online all gone  0  USsapphire : Supersaiya .... and  character Flashdisk i have 130 MC all gone 0 ;; omg.. SOME DEV PLEASEEEE HELP........  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  Lost much money to BUY MC and now no got anything.. IM from Indonesia...............

Hi,

I love the new update great job, and im looking forward to more of them. I was just wondering when i was going to get the coins i purchased?

Guest Mioco

Please check once again.

I see only in Paypal can people in Philippines buy Miracle Coins. Is it possible to enable it also in SMS? or it will really is in future? This is my biggest problem in game now. Thanks.

There was SMS issue with some countries after we released update, this morning all was fixed. I see some passed SMS from Poland in logs.

Could you please write your SMS problems to technical support at [email protected]? Thank you!

Hi,

I don't have paypal so this is not an option for me. So I have to deal with the SMS stuff.

The prices mentioned on the website after selecting a country, are they actually in US Dollar or in the local national currency?

(GB Pound in UK, €uro in France, Germany etc., US$ in USA, Zloty in Poland)

TY,

Twi

kuzi why isnt it working. i sent few sms and i still dint gwt any miracle coins. im from india.

All detailed report about SMS issues please send to [email protected] with you private phone number, account ID, SMS text, Short number, Country and Operator. Thank you!

Anyway, I am not sure I trust these SMS payment numbers. You never know what you end up with in my country.

Might there be an option to pay via VISA, AmEx, Mastercard?

regards,

Twi

yeah finaly I can get miracle coin... :yahoo:

but after buy Small crystal of courage (for two handed axe) who give +43 damage (not the other one +22).. I can't enchant to my weapon two handed axe Sharpened poleaxe... :cray:

please answer this problem kuzmitch... :( ..

I was wondering if you have this SMS payment stuff sorted out already.

In Switzerland you get

240 mc for 0.92 $ (you pay 3.83$ for 1000 mc)

360 mc for 2.76 $ (you pay 8.63$ for 1000 mc)

If I buy 50% more coins I pay 3 times the price? How could I to trust these numbers? I am quite certain that there is an error!

But is the error on the website displaying the $ or in the SMS system?

Twi

PS: I wanted to send this as PM to Kuzmitch, but I cannot get past the recaptcha stuff. Somehow my Firefox (adblock pro, noscript, cookie-safe) is unable to get past your captcha shield!

In Switzerland you get

240 mc for 0.92 $ (you pay 3.83$ for 1000 mc)

360 mc for 2.76 $ (you pay 8.63$ for 1000 mc)

Thanks for info! It was mistake, we fixed the price for 0.92$ to 100 MC.

but after buy Small crystal of courage (for two handed axe) who give +43 damage (not the other one +22).. I can't enchant to my weapon two handed axe Sharpened poleaxe... :cray:

no answer for this mr kuzmitch?

no answer for this mr kuzmitch?

Tap on the lvl requirements for the crystal and read,  then look at the axe,  made the same mistake :D

Please look at the requirements for this crystall - items at least of 13th level. BTW, "SMALL" for this item is A BUG - we will fix it in next update.

Опубликованное фото

Lost 40 MC coins, bought 2x 100 mc from PayPal,  first one spent in one login,  so bought another 100 and spent only 60 mc, had 40 left, logged in now and it's 0.

Char name: "sulla" on eu server, check the account plz devs.

After another relog got the message account received 100 mc, and the 40 mc returned , already spent 60 before got this message,  so alls good, but definitely bugs with notification.

Gud to hear it

got 230 MC on first time ol after update

and the second time ol,all my MC turn to 0 :facepalm:

this really make pple mad

i just wonder if I can get them back

And one more question

Is sms payment for indonesia available after maintence??

really need to buy some MC

Peace  :yahoo: