Be careful...when u talk to a brazilian player

Megadethbr

Well,i'm brazilian but i'm very sad to say that many brazilan players are not trustful...

I've realized that most (not all) of them wants things easy,and they try hack and scamm ppl(one of them already scammed my acc :facepalm: )...

And also when one of them die in pvp cave they call many others brs to gank(and they go)

so be careful when u have a brazilian "friend"(as i've said before NOT ALL)

the only Brs i trust US-Sapphire :Reaperdark/Reaperface/Boneface(same);Gilsonbr/Gilsunbr(same)

Brcataclys/Brcata/Brkratt.......3 ppl :facepalm:

I have met one cool brazilian player since I started playing ws and have known of 2 others who seem like decent people. Most every other br simply have poor manners, poor farming habits, foul mouths and a love of disturbing cave and farms. Bad mmo etiquette all around. Most names containing br are permanents on my ignore :D

I have met some friendly BRs.

But sometimes I play a stereotypical BRs with friends, saying "gibe moni plas", "i repot yu" "huehuehuehuehue" "gib dag" and so on.

Also, I really hate polacks in videogames. Most of them are underage feggtz who are annoying, shriek, throw shit at you, try to scam, threat you with lies, and so on.

do u talk about 'br' deathly virus?? coz its already infected eu also :facepalm:

brs infecting european server?

oh yeah I forgot we have russian servers.

BRs usually swarm US servers, Ruskies swarm EU, アジア is アジア, Australian servers have high pings, so there is no hope until we get Moon Servers

brs infecting european server?

oh yeah I forgot we have russian servers.

BRs usually swarm US servers, Ruskies swarm EU, アジア is アジア, Australian servers have high pings, so there is no hope until we get Moon Servers

Australian what now?  :crazy:

Yes , this players are ruining all brasilian players reputation.

In my own i trust eaSely people , But it doesnt happens with brasilians.

Most of Them are scammers etc. , So people is being afraid of Them all.

Thats nice to see that At least one br admit the true , and Not defend the others only Cus they come from the same country.

Be yourself , play fair and Show to people that you are different :good:

true ,  many for no say all brs are motherduckers and personally know how feel when get scammed by one , also i see  many spanish players are scammers maybe because we are on crisis  :lol: becareful guys scammers everywhere

Опубликованное фото

• 3 weeks later...

but as ive said, NOT ALL....only 95% :spiteful:

Actually its 97.8 percent. This includes in all other games. Brazilians will scam in groups, and usually only scam non brazilian players

In US Sapphire the population is basically formed of Indonesians and Philipines

I got scammed 2 times by indonesians (my fault ofc)

My most  trustworthy friends ARE brazilians

So if you got scammed by someone from another country,you'll call their entire country as a "scammer"?

comments like these below has a little touch of racism

Make a server for them. They invading Sapphire!

Actually its 97.8 percent. This includes in all other games. Brazilians will scam in groups, and usually only scam non brazilian players

yES make a db douchebag server for BR's they invade us sapphire :facepalm:

Devs should create a server just for brs before they completely ruin SS Sapphire.

do u talk about 'br' deathly virus?? coz its already infected eu also :facepalm: 

This world is so simple minded  :facepalm:

• 3 weeks later...

In US Sapphire the population is basically formed of Indonesians and Philipines

I got scammed 2 times by indonesians (my fault ofc)

My most  trustworthy friends ARE brazilians

So if you got scammed by someone from another country,you'll call their entire country as a "scammer"?

comments like these below has a little touch of racismThis world is so simple minded  :facepalm:

You took the words out of my mouth

:crazy: This is so True....Most BR players are Aggressive and Mad.......Scummer I dont know.....This is my experience :drinks:

:crazy: This is so True....Most BR players are Aggressive and Mad.......Scummer I dont know.....This is my experience :drinks:

Some looks aggressive with their poor english,but yea when someone gets a +7 they think that they're unstoppable  :tease: :lol: