Barbarian vs seeker

user removed

1 час назад, Zurp сказал:

wdym bad? Cant do much while stunned 24/7. Also I couldn't start invis cuz he used aggro as signal

Maybe i tell you a secret... you need to use your slows properly. 
hit the barb 1 spot back. than hit again one spot back. He cant damage you properly))))
Sorry ENG is not native to me... can be misunderstood

And duels with stealth classes always start at distance whithout a signal... this is your core ability! Tell him not use his core skill if he want duel from a signal

Edited by 4ekaH

26 minutes ago, 4ekaH said:

Maybe i tell you a secret... you need to use your slows properly. 
hit the barb 1 spot back. than hit again one spot back. He cant damage you properly))))
Sorry ENG is not native to me... can be misunderstood

And duels with stealth classes always start at distance whithout a signal... this is your core ability! Tell him not use his core skill if he want duel from a signal

PvPs rules seem to be different accordingly to the server/people. In EU, for example, the 2 players begin to signal being one close to the other. 

Edited by Higgings
Typo

2 минуты назад, Higgings сказал:

PvPs rules seem to be different accordingly to the server/people. In EU, for example, the 2 players begin to signal being one close to the other. 

at that case rogue and seeker in badier position. do you think its right?

28 minutes ago, 4ekaH said:

at that case rogue and seeker in badier position. do you think its right?

It's not a matter of fairness, more than how people were taught to do PvP. Moreover, nothing is right when it comes to 1vs1, because the game is not designed for these scenarios 👀

5 минут назад, Higgings сказал:

It's not a matter of fairness, more than how people were taught to do PvP. Moreover, nothing is right when it comes to 1vs1, because the game is not designed for these scenarios 👀

By the way, Seeker kill Barbarian in 1vs1 with equal gear) if has hands from shoulders

2 hours ago, Venki said:

Nothing needs to be taken seriously

This is just a FRIENDLY PVP video i made for fun. 

Yeah but argument starts when you compared seeker with barb in last few seconds of the video