PLEASE HELP.. MY HACKED CHARACTER Iijong

gentle_licker

shrimpdog hacked my account:'( my character is iijong. lvl 18 bd. having +7 champion plate. it has approximately 12k of gold..please help me recover it ;'( i already send a report on warspear page :'(

he told me that he will give me mcoin as a gift bcause its my birthday :'( and he asked me to change my email address. but he did not asked for the password. then suddenly he log out. then when i log out i tried to log in again but i cant :'( then after 3-4 hours my iijong was logged in by others. i dont know who :'( i asked him to give it back :'( he tol me that he bought it :'( please help me :'( it would be the greatest gift for me please :'(

Sorry to say, but u can't get u account back.

It's your own fault u changed your e-mail by his command u not a freaking dog that u listen to a someone :facepalm: .. unless it is your mommie or daddie  :blush:

Hello.

If you already sent a ticket to support, then we will check the whole situation.

yes sir i already did  that.. im so foolish doing that. i thought that shrimpdog is just a very nice player :'( and he didnt asked for my password so thats why i thought its safe :'( please sir please :'( my character is not strong but i cant start again from zero :'( coz thats my 1 and only account :'( thank you very much for listening. i have just created new coz i cant log in my iijong's account :'(

and to you mr. arthq, thanks, but sorry, i know im foolish but instead of cheering me up ur making fun of me. :'( it did not help:'(

thanks again mr snorlax. please help me :'(............ more power warspear

Well i hope you learnt a lesson now, NEVER TRUST ANYONE WHO CLAIMS TO GIVE YOU FREE ITEMS AT THE COST OF YOUR IN-game email or password. It is a SCAM, the only thing they want is your account.

Think about it, would you give a random stranger "free" mcoins if it was his birthday? :)

he told me that he will give me mcoin as a gift bcause its my birthday :'( and he asked me to change my email address. but he did not asked for the password. then suddenly he log out. then when i log out i tried to log in again but i cant :'( then after 3-4 hours my iijong was logged in by others. i dont know who :'( i asked him to give it back :'( he tol me that he bought it :'( please help me :'( it would be the greatest gift for me please :'(

next time u'll be smarter. it's only ur fault. u wanted free mcs as a gift for ur birthday?!!!!  :lol: 

:sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: sorry guys .. and thank you very much.. from now i on i will not trust any 1 for that aspect in this game :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

:facepalm: iget it now your the one telling in trade chat thats you want gift cuz its your berthday.. hahah its give to him the opportunity to backstabb you, maybe he really want to give you but when he saw your items, evil whispers him hohoho :diablo: