So...?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. So...?

• Nice videos, thanks for the info!
    • Try hard wanna be fat nerd!
    • Pvprange/Pvpshaman #1 Pro Player <3
    • My phone is a crappy Nokia! :( Lmfao.
    • I also like chilli cheese hot dogs :)

If your interested in making them with your phone also, heres how.

Use Screencast or ASC from the PlayStore on Android. Cost about $3.00 each and worth it. Also check out Screencast app.

An app called ASC records game play right from my phone. Free version only records 20 seconds, i recommend buying the full version for only 3.20$, it's worth it. ASC doesnt require your phone to be rooted either, but if its not you do have to download a program on your pc to activate it, its pretty easy. Another app called Andromedia combines separate videos into one and adds transition effects, only the upload to youtube option doesnt work in this app so you will have to find the finished project on your SD CARD and copy the finished product to your pc via usb and upload to youtube. And the last one i use is Vidtrim for cutting out parts of a video, all of these are for your phone. And my phone is a LG CONNECT 4G 1.2Ghz dual-core, 1Gb ram, Gingerbread 2.3.6.

So pretty much my phone is a full fledged video editing machine :D For when im playing on pc i use bandicam to record. But much funner to do it all from the phone.

Heres the finished product, all done from my phone. Just finished uploading this one check out the transitions between videos. Also has different styles of transitions to select. Also the keyboard you see on my phone is called Swiftkey 3 it's only 2.99$ and it's the absolute best.

P. S.  -  I HAVE RECORDED NEW VIDEOS, JUST GO TO THE  LAST PAGE TO SEE THE NEWEST ONES.

34513_.png

34514_.png

34515_.png

34516_.png

Check out Modern Combat 2 Black Pegasus gameplay from my phone, seeing it in person the graphics are so beautiful.  Subscribe to me! Search channels for "Qiyamata1" and "Pvprange Warspear"  or just click on the watch on YouTube on the video to find me.

More! :D

WEW!

Are u cheaters?in many combats, before they start, chakar and u say:kill nechro,or kill elforme, before knowing who are our enemies.that has a name...guess it

WEW!

Are u cheaters?in many combats, before they start, chakar and u say:kill nechro,or kill elforme, before knowing who are our enemies.that has a name...guess it

coz we fought them few times before this. they knew it was gonna be us again so pvprange comes up with #1 pro strategy, kill elforme first  ;D

• 1 month later...

2 new video compilations all made from the phone. 2x2 Arena on Pvpshaman and Pvprange.  Also a 1v1 in pvp cave on Pvpshaman.

• 1 month later...

Arena troll compilation and the second is trolling Thorrrrr  :clapping: On the first one pay attention the the 3rd video, EPIC  O:-)  And pics of pissing off a nub cake ranger  :blush:

47685_.png

47686_.png

47687_.png

• 2 weeks later...

My warlock and my TSP (The Sorcerer's Pro) guild raid elf land! Theres 2 parts because i accidently hit stop record on my phone.

And then a pic of some TSP members.

49386_.png

So the day before Sorceressz pm's me that him and Xwarxlogx was a better team then me and Debuffer. From this i guess he was wrong?  :unknw:

Notice the last video, i started recording half way through the fight. See Sorceressz try and run  :rofl:

Me and Debuffer are the #1 mc duo.

Also are pictures of separate fights i didn't record same day.

50893_.png

50894_.png

50895_.png

50896_.png

What can i say? I guess you have faced each other for more times and they won you too sometimes... It´s very simple to post a few victories and say that you are better, but they dont spend their time taking screenshots trying to prove anything.

In addition, i think sorce doesn´t spend mcoins, so u and debuffer´s items are better, and if they win you (that they do), their victories are more deserved than yours...

Just my opinion  ;)

You are a good duo, but not the best. Try to win kern (best shaman) and shadowtear (best warlock) in the same team more than 10 times and maybe i believe your words...well, shadowtear and any other pro shaman. shadow is a ducking beast, he could win with any good shaman :D

[/size]

You are a good duo, but not the best. Try to win kern (best shaman) and shadowtear (best warlock) in the same team more than 10 times and maybe i believe your words...well, shadowtear and any other pro shaman. shadow is a ♥♥♥♥ing beast, he could win with any good shaman :D

kernlabba is a nub

Опубликованное фото

he dies so fast

He would be disconnected  :lol:

thats what you will say if i kill you in arena? :P he did 0 cuz im hyper skilled high damager fast hitter  ;)

Just a quickie of my druid in action, low quality because i picked wrong record settings. And then The Amazing Spider-man game on my phone. The graphics are actually really good and fun game play.