Kaesarz

Seeker skill ideas

as many know, the seeker lacks a good defensive skill,  so, I will give  my idea and hope that at some point it will be taken into account:cat2:

Skill name:  berserk

Info: increase attack speed and  dodge by 30%  ( +5% in every level ) for 12 sec

Recharge time: 20 sec 

Skill animation: I was thinking about something simple xD, taking into account that most skills of some classes are copied from others:panda8:. . . I suggest that the animation be similar to the rogue's dodge skill .... but red:fuck_that:

What do you think guys?

Is a crap?

Too op? 

Is a good skill?

Leave your ideas:derpina1:

Edited by Kaesarz

13 hours ago, Kaesarz said:

as many know, the seeker lacks a good defensive skill,  so, I will give  my idea and hope that at some point it will be taken into account:cat2:

Skill name:  berserk

Info: increase attack speed and  dodge by 30%  ( +5% in every level ) for 12 sec

Recharge time: 20 sec 

Skill animation: I was thinking about something simple xD, taking into account that most skills of some classes are copied from others:panda8:. . . I suggest that the animation be similar to the rogue's dodge skill .... but red:fuck_that:

What do you think guys?

Is a crap?

Too op? 

Is a good skill?

Leave your ideas:derpina1:

Atm seeker lacks attack speed and accuracy, most of the experts are pointless ..so yeah it's a good idea...and rework of other experts may revive the fallen seekers