[2011.08.08] Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar 1.0 Release

Kuzmitch

where as mc now can get Ashes of despair? and why food dismiss after some rush you(player or mob)!? And Sanctuary of Constelations is gone...where i take!?...after mainentance it disappered,and cant take again (npc in Ghost village)

@ rainbowz

You really shouldn't conclude to fast. Enemies dodge me also quite often. When you compare yourself to other players you must know that there are a lot of stats that  affect various things, like accuracy affects dodging for example. And different players have different gear and stats, also, watch the level of the player. Damage is affected by penetration and the attack value. He could have more of everything than you. So take a closer look.

@ rainbowz

You really shouldn't conclude to fast. Enemies dodge me also quite often. When you compare yourself to other players you must know that there are a lot of stats that  affect various things, like accuracy affects dodging for example. And different players have different gear and stats, also, watch the level of the player. Damage is affected by penetration and the attack value. He could have more of everything than you. So take a closer look.

I DID IT!!

Just bladedancers are overpower!!! and rangers need to rest every 1.5min... Everytime i kill a monster i have to rest.

Look what i wrote on the thread on suggestion section.

I DID IT!!

Just bladedancers are overpower!!! and rangers need to rest every 1.5min... Everytime i kill a monster i have to rest.

Look what i wrote on the thread on suggestion section.

If you want to be tough ranger just enchant all your armor with rune of defense.

My BD wear leather armor and can reach up to 20% reduce from physical damage.

And to increase your regen just enchant your cloak and amulet with crystal of regeneration.

If you want to be tough ranger just enchant all your armor with rune of defense.

And to increase your regen just enchant your cloak and amulet with crystal of regeneration.

please buy us crystals and runes for enchant then  sir :blush:

please buy us crystals and runes for enchant then  sir :blush:

Patient, I heard coins can be purchased by game gold in future update

are u kidding me?!?!?? I already said that i have the best arnor with runes and crystals too, but my stupid rangeri still worse than a nornal bladedancer wth a normal armor!!!!

This only means that this is not calibrate or developers never test the server.

Bladedacers are overpower and dont say that are not.. because u are a bladedance and you know what i mean..

Ts happened with yesterdays patch.

Guest Mioco

are u kidding me?!?!?? I already said that i have the best arnor with runes and crystals too, but my stupid rangeri still worse than a nornal bladedancer wth a normal armor!!!!

This only means that this is not calibrate or developers never test the server.

Bladedacers are overpower and dont say that are not.. because u are a bladedance and you know what i mean..

Ts happened with yesterdays patch.

Ranger is pure dd (damage dialer) class. And it's normal that ranger has no healing skills and tanking skill ( without pet).

Increased health regen - is also a skill for a tank.

GO! WARSPEAR! GO GO GO! BE THE BEST MobILE MMORPG EVER!

KNOCK DOWN TIBIAME~!

BEAT DOWN TIBIAME! GO GO! :D

range is type dd?

then what bout b.dancer, druid, barb, rogue, n shaman! :)

Guest Mioco

GO! WARSPEAR! GO GO GO! BE THE BEST MobILE MMORPG EVER!

KNOCK DOWN TIBIAME~!

BEAT DOWN TIBIAME! GO GO! :D

range is type dd?

then what bout b.dancer, druid, barb, rogue, n shaman! :)

bd/barbarian - hybrid class (tank/dd), druid/shaman - hybrid class (dd/heal), rogue pue dd class.

Guest Mioco

does this mean rangers gonna have pet later? :D

Who knows  :pardon: