[2011.08.08] Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar 1.0 Release

Kuzmitch

We have reverted PC version to old resolution. If you wish you can re-download it from download page. In a next few days we will realize what to do with the new version, but still if you like it it available for download here.

I try to download again but still same small client so just upped screen res until sorted  :unknw:

This update is cool, and more hard. :D

I have a big problem!

My shaman before the update was no equips, nedd staff now lvl 16 and my shaman is level 15 LOL I can not play without the staff :D

Please change the Staff level to level 15 LOL

[Carved Staff]

U win he in Quest, no nedd level hight to use :D

Thx

Update: Great,  :good:

Balance: Enemies too strong, Reduce attack and Health points, Sir,  8)

Hmm, I'ma make a Barb account,  ;D

before update ppl could proud that they are done berengar guards, but now ppl can proud that they done dailys  :lol:

Currently we working on balance tuning, hope we will roll out a fix soon. Please stay tuned.

hey, it is for me?  :sorry:

Or is it about the dayles? ;D

This update is cool, and more hard. :D

I have a big problem!

My shaman before the update was no equips, nedd staff now lvl 16 and my shaman is level 15 LOL I can not play without the staff :D

Please change the Staff level to level 15 LOL

[Carved Staff]

U win he in Quest, no nedd level hight to use :D

Thx

this update is good? the number of players has fallen dramatically, and complaints do not stop at trade chat.Brazilian and can not buy (miracle coins )!!!!!!!!!!!!

i  still dont get free miracle coints

Like Kuz wrote:

Action is over! Thanks for participation. We will roll out gift codes in a few days.

So just w8 and see  ;D

Well, apart from all that imbalance, i must say i like the new look. The graphics is wonderful and all the new icons and looks of gear and other things, looks very cool. And i like the pc client, it looks much smoother. Hope we can download both whichever suits us better. :good:

before update ppl could proud that they are done berengar guards, but now ppl can proud that they done dailys  :lol:

LOL. "Daily quest" means that you have to spend one day for one quest!

Warspear Maniacs can do all daily in two or three hours :P.

That would be "Day-long quest" or "whole day quest" or "full day quest", not "daily quest", which denotes an event happening each day but says nothing about its duration (like a newspaper), but I'm not a native English speaker, so I could be wrong.

When I watch "daily news" on the TV I don't expect them to last one day long.

Anyway, the words and their meaning don't matter. We don't want quests to last that long, specially when the duration is increased artificially by numbers, e.g. having to hunt 40 mobs instead of 10. Everyone hates repetitive tasks.

If you want a quest to last longer put more content, not just "well, the base task is to hunt a wolf, now do it 348634 times more".

What I would like to see is all dailies to take only 1 or 2 hours each day (the four together).

Great update!

The great: Guards in MC towns.  New look and damage great.  Skills all fixed.  Miracle shop is awesome.  I like new balance where shaman and druid healing more important.  Group size 5 makes questing easier.  All awesome.  :drinks: 

Bugs:  no crystal available for enchanting boots.  Shadows of berengar quest u cannot speak to berengars spirit.  A few weapons to high lvl for people to use.

Suggestion:  make regenerate level out of combat triple, but in combat leave the same.  That's the only thing to make update perfect  :yahoo:

I got the code sms I can not him atkywować because the mistake jumps out

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') where id='218675'' at line 1

:( helo now i cant play warspear on my android  :facepalm: :facepalm: when i push play i see update and then i got internet eror beforr all working. what to do please help  :shout:

I got the code sms I can not him atkywować because the mistake jumps out

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') where id='218675'' at line 1

xD

You Fail at Google Translate

Guest Mioco

:( helo now i cant play warspear on my android  :facepalm: :facepalm: when i push play i see update and then i got internet eror beforr all working. what to do please help  :shout:

1. Remember your login and password

2. Delete the game client via programm manager

3. Install new version via Androidmarket

If you have any other problems - just write to support http://warspear-online.com/en/download

Skills doesnt lvl up

Why?

skills can not be increased by use no more (it's a part of new mechanics).

love the update!! thanx and good job!! :shout: :shout: :shout: ;D ;D

i just met him in game.. and i discovered that there is something wrong whit the balance in-game  :facepalm:

Bladedance has more hp than a ranger

Bladedance hits more than a ranger

Bladedance has x2 hp than a ranger (my regen is 49, bladedancer regen 80+)

Bladedance can wear better equips than ranger!

I have the best equip there but a bd is better x3/x4 (or more) on everything than me!!!

If a bd has so much hp he shouldnt hit so much! (i hit 150/160 with the best bow there & and a bd hits 180+)

I used the rune that improves +126 physical resistence, but however the bd has more defence and more hp than me!! (and is more powerfull WTF?!  :shok: )

Pls fix that.. the ranger has no advantajes ... and there arent still good skills!

:diablo:

EDIT:

I know that the balance is hard to do.. but wtf.. you can have all the time you want, but please make a good balance (without bugs!)

:facepalm:

Kuzmitch, can You give us a photo of all sets from buyer-up npc? Several items looks identical in shop and we don't see the difference.

i think its true ... ranger nerfed

and dodge of the monsters is overpowered ... i miss 4 atacks in a roll >___>

Im lvl 13 and a vultur actualy take 60/65%of life.. and for a quest i have go kill 10of them

And i see bladedacers killing them without problems... I have to rest every 2-3mins

Im lvl 13 and a vultur actualy take 60/65%of life.. and for a quest i have go kill 10of them

And i see bladedacers killing them without problems... I have to rest every 2-3mins

My ranger friend lv18 has higher dps than me with high crit chance. Pls make sure your observation is based on correct data.

When my party fight bosses ranger should control their attack due to more critical hits.

You still lv13 and need much time to learn how to make a good conclusion

My ranger friend lv18 has higher dps than me with high crit chance. Pls make sure your observation is based on correct data.

When my party fight bosses ranger should control their attack due to more critical hits.

You still lv13 and need much time to learn how to make a good conclusion

Maybe rangers have more dps, but the problem is they HaRdLy survive a group battle, BDs have more Hp and Armor, Shamans can stand out due to their HP regen skill, but wHaT abOuT rangers?!?! can they really rely on their eVaSiOn sKiLL  :unknw:

when i use this skill my dodge chance reaches almost 30%, but practically only 5% of incoming attacks are missed, but what is really tortures me is rAnGers have 50% chance to suffer critical dmg  :facepalm:

I hardly pass through a regular dungeon...  :'(

i think its true ranger should have enhanced dodge/raised higher and higher chance of hit/crit to make up for insuficcient hp regen !

Can I update this game now? All the time I tried to update it said "Update error!". Even now. When are they going to fix it? If I uninstall my previous version and then install this new updated version would I lose my progress in the game?

make sure you link your account to your email and set a password before anything if i was you lol go main menu on start up screen then my profile

It's true, I'm ranger too and I was partying today with a druid and a bladedancer.

While the bd was continuously grinding without making a break, I had to wait for HP regen after every second mob!

His HP regen was more then double of mine. I also noticed that he almost never missed an attack, while I miss around 25%.

Also, my dodge rate is 20% but the actual dodge rate in a fight is much lower. On average, I dodge every 20th attack (which is 5%).

Guest Mioco

Kuzmitch, can You give us a photo of all sets from buyer-up npc? Several items looks identical in shop and we don't see the difference.

Tomorrow will be topic in English

Russian here - http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=7084.0