[2011.08.08] Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar 1.0 Release

Kuzmitch

If you feel PC client is too small as a temporal solution you can use Magnifier application until we realize what to do with that.

Good alternative but most of the time it isn't practical to be zoomed like that because of other things that you are doing.

Опубликованное фото

Nothing but emotions.

The staff is killing their game! Lot of people is quiting and lot of people who just started cant play because is too hard.

Im not a genious but thats was a really bad update, you should go back to the old one ore imho the game will dead.

Its not funny anymore. We MUST buy stupid things with real money to make it just playable!

Everything is great except health regen I mean wtf is all my armour broke crazy is just daft.. can't believe it just pure stupid.

I think there are many "crys" for such a short time since applying the update. The staff knows the current problems and I think over time to repair these failures.

not met even one day of the update

att: jorge from Colombia

yes. my English sucks  :shout:

I love you guys, and I love this game... this is why most of us are freaking out. I understand now that you need time to make the game better, but please rush in doing so. Good luck to the devs, we are all scared!

Hello,

For everyone that has a Nokia phone having updating problems, here were the fixes to mine. I have a Nokia E71.

I was getting the "certificate error" and I fixed it by going to Menu -> Installations -> App. mgr. -> Options -> Settings -> change Software installation from Signed only to All.

I also kept getting the update error and I solved this by removing my old Warspear game then installing the new one.

I hope this helps all of you so you won't have to wait for Ovi store to update. :good:

Everyone flipping out really needs to shut up. Can you people even read?

They are going to be taking serious suggestions (real suggestions, not little kids crying that the game sucks now) during this month to fix things the players think need fixing.

Posting stuff like THANKS FOR BREAKING MY GAME GOOD LUCK I QUIT isn't going to do anything... besides be ignored.

What a nice new dungeon. Try to reach center part to see cool monsters: 8 minibosses Animater armour 18lvl and Underground horror 53lvl. Yes 53lvl miniboss. It hit me 800dmg with my 22% defense.

Irony...

They will make a topic tomorow . You can leave there your feedback. And for the next patch this month things will be fixed and some will be adjusted. Dont empty your feedback here its pointles. They aspectted this for sure. Dont rush soon we will enjoy playing again.

They are going to be taking serious suggestions (real suggestions, not little kids crying that the game sucks now) during this month to fix things the players think need fixing.

Agree

:clapping: ,  the people just cry but not interested in helping

or maybe developers are better players :)

Really?! That's not even funny, I have many of the best items you can get from bosses on 3 charactors and yes it is way to damn hard to kill mobs as well as they hit you for far to much damage! Someone just posted that new boss hits for 800 damage!... That will 2 shot kill any player in the game.

i really dont want to cause probs but the client is way to smalll for us hard of sight and gives me headache straing to see all whats happening im sorry im old shot me lol but if something  can  be done it be great :)

Strider, change your resolution 800x600  8)  worked for me as a workaround.. for the feedback I wait for the official thread, but hope Mioco will moderate, many ppl only post useless posts and too emotional comments..no added value..

Yes, new mechanics in not always easy to undesrtand. Tomorrow we will open official thread for collecting feedback for 1.0.0 update to release patch in August.

OVI submission process usually takes about one week.

so does that mean we have to have the new client that small until patch available ?

Hello,

For everyone that has a Nokia phone having updating problems, here were the fixes to mine. I have a Nokia E71.

I was getting the "certificate error" and I fixed it by going to Menu -> Installations -> App. mgr. -> Options -> Settings -> change Software installation from Signed only to All.

I also kept getting the update error and I solved this by removing my old Warspear game then installing the new one.

I hope this helps all of you so you won't have to wait for Ovi store to update. :good:

Thank you it worked like a charm that way Maybe place that hint on the downloads page :-)  Oh yeah & the sound works now Woohoo  :yahoo:

update need to be fixed monsters are way over powered cant kill anything on own  easily stuff that i could hold 2 or 3 and kill all just fine now 2 attacking me i cant even kill first before im dead 

regen is way to low for the health level i have over 100 hp and only 10 regen

when you switched from ranks to level it made it so that some of the equipment we were using un usable by us  due to too low of level

armor def rank drop my hood went from 165 physical resistance to 60 or lower 

armor that increased my lighting bolt skill now increases my healing skill

all players who are level 18 in 1000 lack of experience to deliver the same level 19 quests does not decrease the amount to the next level.

max lvl is 18, admins word's.

i can buy a nice ferry item? can it teleport?!!!

i can buy a green orange red blue black item with same stats for a new currency.

i cant do quests, no fun. its to hard. 2 seconds in fight and i die in sanctury.................

10min ingame and i hear 100problems! YOU HAVENT SEEN THE PROBLEMS?!

im developer, i know whats the problem. you have not tested it!

no fun for me, so i dont spent money.

i don't do dialys :P i have max lv and my 144 pots have bug  :bad:  i must get 80 crimson and i want started hunt bosses :) the only minus update for me is limit lv ;p ..and bugs  ;D  i still waiting for my coins  :diablo:

What a nice new dungeon. Try to reach center part to see cool monsters: 8 minibosses Animater armour 18lvl and Underground horror 53lvl. Yes 53lvl miniboss. It hit me 800dmg with my 22% defense.

Irony...

i just managed to reach north lol

i liked most of the stuffs in this update the UI is really good. but it very hard to kill mobs just fix that fast.

Also i sent a couple of sms to buy Miracle Coins i still dint get it its been more than 12 hours.

While painfully and grudgingly doing dailies today I would have to say that I believe all skills crit, speed, accuracy, ect. are now working. Also atleast on elf side classes seem to be equally balanced in dame output. Score one for devs!  :clapping:

I believe that if mob damage output was reduced by ~10-15% and you increase mana and health regen the game would be playable and still chalanging.

Really liking the whole neutral ground idea for nadir. Would it be feasible to expand this idea to all faction cities? Let's say in all FB cities MC would not be aloud to kill FB but could attack npcs. FB could attack MC to defend town if they wanted to. This would completely eliminate mean players camping respawns. As well it would be a heavy deterrent to even enter the city unless devs add faction npc that drops loot. All pvp would take place outside cities.

The game quickly became a ghost town.

I don't understand how this made it through play testing. Make a new character and time how long it takes to get to the equivalent of rank 2.

We have reverted PC version to old resolution. If you wish you can re-download it from download page. In a next few days we will realize what to do with the new version, but still if you like it it available for download here.

WHY invisible after update my druid has a small level. My ranger who has about 600less has a reputation for a level less and more beats from me. I am waiting for a response.

We have reverted PC version to old resolution. If you wish you can re-download it from download page. In a next few days we will realize what to do with the new version, but still if you like it it available for download here.

We've done it. The final version of client looks like this. You can re-download it from website:

Опубликованное фото

Are you kidding me?!?

Before the Update I could slash mobs in an area one by one without to much trouble. After this Update iam dead at the 2-3 mob in row.  :facepalm:

I just went for the quest "Amulet of Control" where I have to kill the Necro Commander. I barely kill one of the guard mobs and this necro at the tenth time. When the guard respawn again and kill me with one hit before I even could grab the amulet. The game seemed not balanced at all anymore.

I'm BD LvL10 with full guardian armor (Health 1146, Def. 521, Attack. 134), but apparently very short life expectancy.  :unknw:

I have no idea about balanced, but you should check this, I think.

Some other suggestions about the hotkey panel. It would be nice to see at the panel how many scrolls, potion and so on are left. ;)

Wtf...  :shok: kuzmitch why you dont tell us on your first post that if we have less lvl than item need we need dont take off them...  :facepalm: what i should do without my carved staff and decorated signet?  i buy twisted baton and other ring, but still i vs aslh hyena= gradex almost die . bd damage was bigger than mine even then i was with carved staff and d. signet... what i should to do now? i cant even do dailys... i pull 2 grimy coyotes and they kill me :D maybe you should change older version while you will fix new one? if you do that ppl at least can do their dailys normaly...

Kuzmitch, can i buy MC? i wanna help u guys :give_rose: , it is a gr8 game, the only things that need to be fixed is:

*HP/MP regen; very slow tbh :facepalm:

*Druid/Shaman; they are kinda Nerfed! healing spell is good thou (almost too good :blush: )

*Mobs HP; they have more hp than i have! Its just annoying :wacko:

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Love the new graphics and the loading thingy when i pick flowers  ;D

It looks like im the only one that like this update  :crazy:

Peace man,

FewtoN