[2011.08.08] Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar 1.0 Release

Kuzmitch

• The PC client is so tiny that I can fit 9 of them on my right screen.
  • The symbian client doesn't install/update (Nokia 5800xm). Either "update error" or "impossible to install".
  • I have some items/armor of lvl 16 in a lvl15 char. I guess that's what makes so ducking hard to kill mobs now.

WHY IS IT DISAME VERSION ON SYMBIAN!

I was wondering this too I have a nokia e71 phone & can not update it at all The ovi store I can install but it is 0.7.3 it says I need to update once I open the game so I do but it won't install after the download it some sort of certificate error & won't install the update.

so druid combat goes like this; attack heal lightning bolt repeat 3 times then find a corner to hide in for more than 5 minutes for mana to regen... no mana regen food?

I was wondering this too I have a nokia e71 phone & can not update it at all The ovi store I can install but it is 0.7.3 it says I need to update once I open the game so I do but it won't install after the download it some sort of certificate error & won't install the update.

I have E-5, and cannot update too. I just uninstalled the old version and downloaded the new version from the download page (not Ovi Store), installed it and is working great.

Greetings! :)

I have E-5, and cannot update too. I just uninstalled the old version and downloaded the new version from the download page (not Ovi Store), installed it and is working great.

Greetings! :)

Can you tell me how you did the install (I'm not sure where to download it to & when I go through the update with the game itself I get an install error of the certificate or something) Maybe I'm installing it wrong?

the berenguar armor looks horrible now like someone dipped the fighters armor from 1st island in some bright red paint !  :fool: im so glad i did guards before update because at the moment i can hardly even kill a griffin with my lvl 16 ranger.... :facepalm: with the party limit now down to 5 how is anyone supposed to kill any boss now ??? pls change back to old warspear because this just isnt doing it for me....  :cray:

at this rate it will be impossible to do the dailys in a 24 hour period. FIX MANA regen issues pls.

And HP regen too. Ranger with 1200 HP regenerating 22 HP per 5 secs, it takes me 3/4 mins to regen full life... :(

Help tells me I can not update install

inlaid inpossible delete the previous

version to see if that was yet not let

me install it I have a n5530 and

hopefully I can help.

Can you tell me how you did the install (I'm not sure where to download it to & when I go through the update with the game itself I get an install error of the certificate or something) Maybe I'm installing it wrong?

Uninstall the old version.

Download this: http://warspear-online.com/files/warspear.sisx from the phone or from the pc and the copy to the phone via USB.

Run the installer, install in the phone memory.

I had a promp with the certificate, but it let me install anyway :)

Regards.

BAD BAD BAD  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Im a Ranger on Sapphire server, i logged and i just found that my equipment was replaced by another one.

I'm lvl 8 and the replaced equip requires lvl 9

The new equip looks like a s*it .. its horrible!

I want back the equip that i payed for ! Not that horrible thing!!!!!!

And why the hell i cant use my equip?!

Really bad bad bad!!!  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I hope this will be fixed, if it wont ill stop playing (i really like this game .. and thats bad  :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :nea: :cray: :cray: )

Download this: http://warspear-online.com/files/warspear.sisx from the phone or from the pc and the copy to the phone via USB.

Regards.

Thanks I'm giving it a go again LOL Wish me luck  8)

I bought a miracle coins 2 hour ago and still do not have them :(

how long I must wait?

i used sms payment :P (Poland)

ya this mana regen has made game play twice as long. im on my first daily 5 and a half hours becuase of regen time. and only half done another 5 more hours on this one daily. FIX MANA REGEN OR MAKE FOOD FOR IT!

BAD BAD BAD  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Im a Ranger on Sapphire server, i logged and i just found that my equipment was replaced by another one.

I'm lvl 8 and the replaced equip requires lvl 9

The new equip looks like a s*it .. its horrible!

I want back the equip that i payed for ! Not that horrible thing!!!!!!

And why the hell i cant use my equip?!

Really bad bad bad!!!  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I hope this will be fixed, if it wont ill stop playing (i really like this game .. and thats bad  :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :nea: :cray: :cray: )

That's bad... sorry for you... My equipment changed too, but i like it anyway... i'm really hating the new battle mode!...

rough patch for you developers. hope youre not overwhelmed. we love this game but 2 things need to be fixed fast. ya the gear change is weird but its ok. what you need to address is the screen size on pc and mana regen rate.

Regards.

Yeah it isn't going to let me install at all Once I go to install it won't go past the certificate error So I guess I'll onlu be playing on my pc :-(  I hope they update through Ovi store soon!!

I juts discovered that everyone hates the new patch! !!!  :facepalm: :facepalm: 

Just look sapphire chat!!  :diablo: :diablo:

WE WANT THE GAME BACK!  :diablo:

I CANT EVEN KILL A STUPID RABBIT!!  :diablo: :facepalm: :facepalm:

THE NEW STATS ARE BAD!

I HIT ALOT BUT THE GAME IS x3 HARDER THAN BEFORE

THE EQUIPMENTS CHANGED AND THE NEW ARMORS ARE HORRIBLES (for ranger)

I CANT PLAY ANYMORE BECAUSE KILLING MONSTERS IS TOO DIFFICULT

EVERYONE DOESNT LIKE THE NEW PATCH!!!!

I CANT WEAR MY EQUIP ANYMORE AND I CANT BUY A NEW ONE!

YA GUYS ARE U KIDDING US?

I hope u are.    :facepalm:

I could kill the green guards of the cave by kamp-riff like nothing after update cant even get them to half health then I die....  :facepalm:

US-sapphire firstborn.

Zhy-level 15

Xxzhyxx-level 15

Kakazu-level 13

1: Previa

Опубликованное фото

2: intalando

Опубликованное фото

3: imposible intalar

Опубликованное фото

Buenas, de donde sos?. Qué celular tenes?

Yo tuve el mismo problema para actualizar. Tuve que desinstalar el juego, bajar el nuevo instalador e instalar nuevamente para poder jugar.

Saludos!.

Yes, new mechanics in not always easy to undesrtand. Tomorrow we will open official thread for collecting feedback for 1.0.0 update to release patch in August.

OVI submission process usually takes about one week.

I bought a miracle coins 2 hour ago and still do not have them :(

how long I must wait?

i used sms payment :P (Poland)

Don't buy anything to relieve your frustration or to compete with other players. Buy things as a reward for the developers.

Personally I will not buy anything until our main concerns are solved.

They only want to make the game harder and harder to motivate us to buy game items with real money. But we have to use our money only when they make the game funnier.

the game is impossible now... have u tryed kill guards any time? i think it may need more than 30ppl... why make us so easy to die? the new dungeo... best dont ever talk, bcoz if u do, 3 guys will kill u...

Yes, new mechanics in not always easy to undesrtand. Tomorrow we will open official thread for collecting feedback for 1.0.0 update to release patch in August.

OVI submission process usually takes about one week.

i just screened the ingame feedbacks http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=6214.msg46550#msg46550    :facepalm:

Like everyone sais this game is unplayable right now. Mobs hit you way to hard, and takes you forever to kill even random trash mob for dailies. don't even think about goin to new dungeon. You can't make it more than five steps before 6 mobs kill you. Why you make everything so hard to kill and reduse the amount of people you can have in a party is redicilous.

You did a nice job on the ui. the new graphics and icons are great. Friend list is verry helpful. but the fighting mechanics, and pc resolution need to be fixed before game is playable again.

Yea, hp/mana fill should be doubled, if u have 30 then it should refresh at least 60hp per 5sec. And mobs are too crazy! Its dangerous to even walk near lower lvl mobs! Something is not right! And damn miracle shop eat money but dnt gve coins in return. Eh.. Waiting for patch now.

Hi,

great update!

+++

* still like the game

* graphic is wonderful as far as I have seen it

* map revamp & minimap

- - -

* mana & health regen could use a little push

* Conloss on Ipod frequently (can still run round, but not interact for a minute or more, and my wife has no conloss on the samsung tablet sitting next to me in the same WLAN)

* Windows client could indeed be a larger. I usually don't change resolution, because that screws up the icons on the desktop.

IMHO you won't keep/attract new players if the start is already so hard and needs groups. I found out soon enough that I cannot do some boss monsters solo. Most of the game so far was possible, though hard, to solo. Except Bosses. But that is fine by me.

After the update we needed to be 3 people in the party for the ancient monster. As L8 Rogue and L8 Shaman we stood no chance. Needed support from Dwarfie (L11 Berserker) to spill all the ancient monsters blood.

Did I mention I like the new graphics?

BTW, I am only on the noob-island so far.

Twi

Chiming in with a few things:

Size on the PC is TINY... I understand you thought changing to a better resolution would make the game look nicer but I don't play this game for the graphics... My neck is hurting after playing for 10 minutes...

Mana regen rate for Shaman is pretty ridiculous... I fight 6 mobs then go afk for 5 minutes because I can't cast anything... I know with the new shop comes gems and runes for mana regen but that is paid material and I'm not sure about going that route just quite yet...

What's with the reduced party size? 10 was nice, and since you made mobs harder to kill I just don't really understand the change.

Friends list is a pretty nice addition, though....

Freinds, please do not panic! As was written before we just rolled out new mechanics which we will tune during the August based on your feedback. Currently we see that the game in so good condition at we did in internal testing, or maybe developers are better players :)

Going to bed, see you soon.