Killerxxl

Pawnedlt

Rules:

1 1. Have a nice behavior

2 2. We speak only English

3 3. Do NOT share your char

4 4. Leaders(main+sub) have the right to invite people

5 5.When we hunt, the drops:

A. If someone picks a drop and he needs it  for his main char he keeps it.

B. If someone picks a drop and he doesn’t need it for his main char then the drops goes to members of clan who need it for their main char.

C. If no one needs the drop then the person who picked it , can sell it.

Every exchange of drops must be reported at leaders.

66.You must log in and participate at hunts or other activities.

7 7.Leaders are not responsible for your items lost from amplification or from any exchange with an unknown person or with a member of clan without the knowledge of this exchange from leaders.

8 8.You can’t ask from leaders to give you gold or mc items for free.

Requirements:

You must have a nice behavior and be 17 lvl.

Be willing to learn and teach then the others.

Don’t be at other clans.

I want to say that there will be a support to level up and the exchanges (only drop) between the members of clan will be free…

wasnt xxxsebxxx in big family clan or something  :unknw:

• 4 weeks later...

5 5.When we hunt, the drops:

A. If someone picks a drop and he needs it  for his main char he keeps it.

B. If someone picks a drop and he doesn’t need it for his main char then the drops goes to members of clan who need it for their main char.

if that so, why ditnt i received the heroic shield that firedoger droped at eye even if i offered to buy it?

its simple...u have never gone at any hunt with clan..not even once after u joined and only a few times i watch u to hunt ..again with no clan members...read the next rule(6)

its simple...u have never gone at any hunt with clan..not even once after u joined and only a few times i watch u to hunt ..again with no clan members...read the next rule(6)

u kinda funny you know... i cant see any information about the clan activities (when and what) and i got NEVER pmed in game to join an activity. if you wanna some detective as member please let us know. 2nd that particular timing i was sleeping. so if i got it right life outside game = no rights in virtual world... u really must be checked. and please do not forget how many times you asked me to join your clan, that you caused me a problem by adding me as subleader without my knowledge and lastly u should watch that your mouth is not bigger than ur actions.

ps. the most time i am online i help questers or i hunt around all the known map. so dont tell me u saw me only a few times hunt... :facepalm:

1st a clan member pmed and invited u for hunt and u ignored him..i told u too to join hunt but u said maybe next time..i asked u to join clan cause horror wanted and i thought u would be very useful for everybody...as you were one of the most experinced person in clan i told u that i put u as a sub leader..if u didnt wanna join u could.just tell me..i wouldnt make u join and if u remember i told u so...if u want more..u told me to go hunt yesterday night and u didnt come at all...if i am wrong plz tell me at which part..thnx for your time.

the motheducker (that also is a scammer) u call clan member spammed me invites without any reason. thats why i ignored him.

and i told u to gather all to go to armor cliff not for hunt. i was on from 9am till 12.30pm but u wasnt on. and please remind me when u pmed me to go for hunt and i answered maybe next time. it sound like me, but i cant remember it.

Ok.next time i take screenshots...samlor always hunt and help us in game..i cant believe others words..

You can see it on page 14 or the SCAMMERS - The list thread.

Samlor used to be played by someone from Belgium who after a while couldnt speak Dutch anymore.

So for the people who talked Dutch with him, we know he is scammed. Proof is in the thread. Just read it.

No u were removed week ago..

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

• 1 month later...

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:    it  mean  :diablo:  ? 

[glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left]join  crosss  or  reper  seb  clan  :diablo: [/shadow][/glow]

ok we got who is cross. but who is reperseb?  :tease: :tease: :tease:

[glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left]join  crosss  or  reper  seb  clan  :diablo: [/shadow][/glow]

Sure but the most of time I will be playing on mc , can join with my  2 rangers and for everything as needed i will be helping  :good:

Sure but the most of time I will be playing on mc , can join with my  2 rangers and for everything as needed i will be helping  :good:

;D  i  have  mcs  to  but  need  help  4  Cl  :unknw:  after  cl  i  join  and  kill  elfssssss 

but  stiill  waiting  4  my  druid  :(

ok we got who is cross. but who is reperseb?  :tease: :tease: :tease:

:diablo: lol  u  dnt  abt  pro  palyer  like  xxxsebxxx  who  name  here  reper ;D

and  cross  who  crossfit ;D

[shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]so  dnt  waste  time  and  join  there  clan [/glow][/shadow] :diablo: :diablo: