Arena Palidan

Vunitz

Just started a new padlidin account and going to get it level 10 then do do arena.... so could u post what skills would be good and what gear i should use

Dont put anything to FoJ  :facepalm:  Its paladins worst skill!  :crazy:  I recommend put skill 1 (strong blow) 5 And Aura for future? Others paladins skills r a bit not useful  :tease:

Ok here you go :

Purify    4

Foj        1

Heal      4

Aura      1

Persuation 1

Good for arena or max purify and 2 on heal.

Use a mace and shield, you will last longer and can survive even if both opponents attack. use attack crystal on mace and other than that try to get more astral from ring amulet etc

1h mace and 2h mace/axe pipes to the same amount of damage and with the shield you have more advantage.

try for resilence more than just defense and also good if you can add more block stat. Good luck

For level 10 and arena I would suggest putting fetters of justice to lvl5 and purify to lvl5 and use a 2handed hammer, go buy the "ancient warhammer" from the main big town. That's what I did, worked out great for me.  ;D , Why this suggestion, because fetters of justice is the best stun skill on the chosen firstborn side and I think it would give your team a huge advantage in all arena fights. Some say fetters of justice is a useless skill, but its not. It stops all skills from being used, it stuns, it allows astral damage if combined with purification, and it reduces damage received.

I think fetters of justice and purify were made for arena. Aura was made for hunting and being in a party. Try to use fetters of justice on a boss, almost 90% useless.

• 1 month later...

i would say it depends on your play style.

I agree with you in some ways, it does depend on your style of play sometimes. As we all know paladin class is the most confusing class there is. And I believe this is because of all the skill/gear mixing possibilities like fetters/purify, heal/aura, astral gear or not. Its truly hard to find a balance suitable for all situations, but I think the paladin class is the only class capable of having a balance suitable for all situations. 

2hand is for noobs, bottom line. Just stun and attack. This is why I recommend it for lvl 10 arena. Its easy effective, and no complication.

1hand is for pro without a doubt. With 1hand mace in arena you need to be able to rapidly switch between roles every couple of seconds. You are a healer, multiple opponent stunner and a melee class rolled into one. You need to know your partners health level at all times because knowing can make a massive difference in the outcome of the battle. Rouge gouges you and is jumping your partner with other rouge, well when gouge lets up you need to drop that heal asap, then followed by fetters. Having the power to keep your partner alive is the most effective tool in arena.

For level 10 and arena I would suggest putting fetters of justice to lvl5 and purify to lvl5 and use a 2handed hammer, go buy the "ancient warhammer" from the main big town. That's what I did, worked out great for me.  ;D , Why this suggestion, because fetters of justice is the best stun skill on the chosen firstborn side and I think it would give your team a huge advantage in all arena fights. Some say fetters of justice is a useless skill, but its not. It stops all skills from being used, it stuns, it allows astral damage if combined with purification, and it reduces damage received.

I think fetters of justice and purify were made for arena. Aura was made for hunting and being in a party. Try to use fetters of justice on a boss, almost 90% useless.

You cant get 2 skills maxed at lv10. First at lv14 you can have 2 skills maxed.

• 2 months later...