Explain this one dev's

Blueborn

Here is my little necro running for a tower. Let me explain what happened:

I Ran along the red line safely.

Stood on the spot marked with a red circled X.

Black circled tower kills me on the spot.

Hit revive out of curiosity.

Spawned on the spot indicated with a red circled ?.

Killed again.

Now i used pots and a revive here... now i would like to know how and why this happened. Last i checked it was safe to stand 4 spaces from a hostile obelisk ( and this is an angled 4 paces ).

34395_.jpg

Bugged position.

My guess is that stagger caused it.

When you get hit by enemies and you can see you are still running so fast, like 3 enemies or so

and you reach a certain point when there are 2 paths you can take which would lead to another 2 paths, like a zig zag pattern or something similar, count the staggers on the way, then pause before the place where you need to take 2 ways for the same amount of hits you received, normally when I'm lazy I just wait 5 seconds on the spot works allot.

PS: Just keep in mind that 1 stagger = -1 step for you, this way you might be able to figure out where you really are.

Bugged position.

My guess is that stagger caused it.

When you get hit by enemies and you can see you are still running so fast, like 3 enemies or so

and you reach a certain point when there are 2 paths you can take which would lead to another 2 paths, like a zig zag pattern or something similar, count the staggers on the way, then pause before the place where you need to take 2 ways for the same amount of hits you received, normally when I'm lazy I just wait 5 seconds on the spot works allot.

PS: Just keep in mind that 1 stagger = -1 step for you, this way you might be able to figure out where you really are.

Either way.. i did not stray from the indicated path that i have shown... even with stagger. i Was the whole time, clicking two paces in front of me.

I Did not click in the direction of the tower that hit me because i knew it was hostile. only time i did was to "rest" on the circled red X.

If dev's want to place towers that kill on "position".. they need to work on fixing this "bugged  position"

that often happens to me at tower shackles,

I'm getting hit by like 5 from 12 yrds, die, hit revive and spawn in middle of shackles ._.

lol ill rather to respawn on town than to revive that place cuz assusual developers made that cuz on that way ur items can easily broke or spent more coins tp revive.. if you think of this(why devs didnt made respawn area in katoravva?) its simple couse they want it players spent more coins to revive  we.all know itsso hard to go in katoravva.

i dont see why u made a map just before going to any tower stand 4 spaces away and if u dont hear that crazy evil voices just move to the tower :aggressive:

even though some times im walking on a apath and suddenly i die and a tower in a completely diffrent path flash :unknw:

bugged position, lag and everything.  :unknw: we experienced that a lot before farming bosses in astral, in ur screen ure on the right position yet on the server ure in another position.

bugged position, lag and everything.  :unknw: we experienced that a lot before farming bosses in astral, in ur screen ure on the right position yet on the server ure in another position.

And now, we got Warlocks.

Say hello to Plash + Exhaust